2-piece footed pjs - see any around? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 11-08-2010, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i've been on the hunt for 2-piece footed pjs in toddler sizes. lands end sells them @ $30/pr, which would be kind of OK if i didn't have twins and need like 500 pair

have you seen any others around? the idea of wrangling almost 2-year-olds in and out of 1-piece pajamas makes me ill....
#2 of 5 Old 11-08-2010, 03:03 PM

Well, I went looking online and couldn't find anyting over the size of 18mo, and I know I have not seen any around where I live. Does it have to be footie jams? I have recently transitioned into two piece fleece PJ's because of the squirm factor, but I pair them up with hannah andersson slipper mocs (they come in solids too...but I linked to the prints because they're sooo cute). My kid is the king of taking off his socks but for some reason he has trouble getting the slipers off when they are over a pair of socks. He wears them to bed too because our heater is broken brrrrr. So far it works great. And they're washable (although not dryer-able).
#3 of 5 Old 11-08-2010, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter

those are insanely cute!

one of my boys sleeps with socks on, no problem, but the other one will not keep them on... nor will he sleep under a blanket. it's getting chilly and i just can't keep the house super warm at night or my husband might die and i'm kind of afraid to put any kind of space heater in their room.

thanks for the great suggestion, i have been looking for cute slipper socks too and these are awesome!
#4 of 5 Old 11-08-2010, 04:45 PM

My daughter has some hand-me-down ones from my cousin. I believe they are Carter's brand. It's a top and bottom. The top can be tucked in and snapped to the bottoms and there are feet on the bottoms. They're size 24 months, but I'm not sure where she got them. They would have been bought a couple of years ago, so I don't know if you can still find them.

ETA: Here are some on Ebay... hers are just like these only a more girly design.

Mallory. Happily married to Joe since 6/25/05. Loving my adventure with my girls, Owyn Samantha, born 3/1/09. dust.gif and Greta June, born 11/2/11  babygirl.gif

#5 of 5 Old 11-08-2010, 09:43 PM

I'm having this same issue. My mom picked up a few pairs of those Carter's sets at Kohls, I believe. I have to say, I hate them. It's this really thin polyester and it pills quickly. It just icks me out to snuggle with at night. But I can't find any other 2 piece footies.

Alison: BFing, BWing, ERFing mama to KidA (12/25/07) and KidO (6/26/10) nocirc.giffamilybed2.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page