Toddler tosses and turns all night. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-23-2011, 03:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi all, I am sure this subject has been brought up before.  I peak in here and there through out the year.  Anyway.

Co sleep mom:  My 3 year old and I moved to a new apartment and new bed almost a year ago. He has been tossing and turning all night, I mean literally every other minute while in our new bed.  It's been getting worse lately. The bed isn't very soft,(it was suppose to be a super plush, it feels like a firm) the bed in the store felt soft. Anyway. I bought a memory foam topper, terrible. then, 2 or 3 months ago I bought two foam toppers, much better.. He still tossed and turned.  Now when he falls asleep on our couch, he is fine.  Right now as I am typing at 4:13 AM, he's on our couch sleeping peacefully after a few adjustments.  Either way, I am concerned. Months ago his pediatrician didn't feel it was a big deal, stating he does have large tonsils. I also have large tonsils.  Well, his tossing, turning, flip and flops concerns me.   I have prayed over him, prayed over hour home. I'm not mystical but, his daycare granny suggest I burn frankincense & Myrrh resin. I did that.  I wonder if my bed is really just that uncomfortable to my son.  He loves to jump on and off the bed, though. Our old bed was breaking down but he had no problem with that one... I just paid my bed off back in September '10 I should have bought the other name brand bed set that was just like sleeping on cloud nine, almost.  I often wonder if it's our room and where my bed is placed.  I do believe somewhat in Feng Shui/ how you place your furniture. I can't seem to control the temp/ balance of it in our room either.

Any other parents with or had this problem?   I have set up a doctor appointment later this coming week with a different doctor. 

Denise 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2011, 07:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Problems of restlessness in bed is one of the symptoms of KISS-KIDD syndrome. It could be worth checking out.

User Tag List