January 2010 Mamas - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-26-2011, 10:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

How are we doing? I looked for a thread, but didn't see one. How did all the birthday parties go? And how are our LOs. walking, talking, destroying everything?

None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor and Ferdinand, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.shine.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2011, 03:04 PM

I wasn't officially in your due date club, but my LO was born on 1/3/10, so I thought I'd contribute.

He's awesome. He walks, plays well, has molars sprouting, and is finally (!) STTN in his own crib. That is a huge accomplishment.

We celebrated his first birthday with a family party that was, admittedly, a bit stressful.

He's a wonderful happy and healthy baby and we can only hope that all our future kids are as awesome as he is.

Mom to two boys and expecting a babygirl.gif in May, 2014!
Old 02-26-2011, 09:27 PM

Skylar is doing really well and is such a...toddler! She started taking steps last year but didn't start full on walking until just after her first birthday. And now she never stops!

She says mama, mommy and baby and knows a few signs. Her comprehension of what we say to her is amazing to me!

She has 15 1/2 teeth and teething has been hard. The last 4 molars are going to be brutal I would imagine.

After about 6 or 7 months our sleep went down the drain and it's a real struggle. But we are all coping the best we can and she is so happy and fun during the day that I somehow manage to keep it together thumb.gif

Here she is about a week ago.

skydorinda2.jpg

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
Old 02-27-2011, 11:13 AM - Thread Starter

gorgeous!

None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor and Ferdinand, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.shine.gif

Old 03-02-2011, 07:28 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I hope it's okay to post my responses from our LWAB thread to here.  smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Curious View Post

Hi all, I dropped off the board after J's delivery. It was a very traumatic birth for me. I still tend to shut down when I think about it. 

J will be one on the 24th. That is amazing. He started walking at 9mos 1day. I think it was out of self defense (from his older brothers).

I am going to be a grandmother in September! 

It seems like a lifetime has passed in the last year.

Hope you are all doing well. 

Congrats! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavorfull1 View Post

Feeling really weird right now about the birth of my niece today.  I am not very close to my SIL so it is odd to have such a big event happen and not really be all up in her business :)  I think a lot of the emotions are just about my own issues. I wish I was back with friends and family where we would probably be TTC #2.  I don't want to be pregnant right now, for real, but I am starting to really think about it and wish my body was more healed.  I hate that I had to push for almost 5 hours for DS's birth.  It makes me feel like I didn't do a good job or did it wrong.  My body still has pain from the pushing- my tail bone is just wrecked.  I think I am just ranting and mad that I don't feel 100% and that I am not living the life I thought I would be right now.  

The other reason why I am all emotional about everything is that DS had a super high fever- like 103-104 since Tuesday and it is so stressful to have a sick kid.  I am literally at my wits end trying to make sure he is ok and yet I am sad I am not trying to have another.  Serious lack of perspective here.  I blame it on the sleep deprivation and pregnant ladies walking around.  DS seems to be better this afternoon which is important so that Monday we can go to the cardiologist.  Thanks for reading my pity party/rant.

I'm really sorry you're still recovering.  I can't imagine having to go through that and I hope things improve soon. 

I completely understand feeling like you're not living the life you thought you would be.  I am feeling similarly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catubodua View Post

Just a small update for those who are interested -

My son was evaluated by the Birth to 3 folks and they see three delays – fine motor control, expressive language and his feeding issues.  I’m waiting on another call from them to get our goals and action plan set up and to have them start working with him.

We’re also scheduled for a feeding evaluation tomorrow at a local children’s hospital feeding program.    So, hopefully things will get rolling soon.  We’re still in the same place we were – no “real” food.

I hope everything went as well as it could and that you got some answers.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:37 AM

Skylar is so cute!

Catobudua, let us know how it went.

We are doing well.  Ethan now runs, for a few weeks running would just be shuffling his feet quickly but not moving faster, lol.  He says a lot of words now (mommy, daddy, kitty, bye-bye, baby, cracker, cookie, cup, water, car) and tries to say more with varying success.  He loves to push around cars and say "vroom".  Pretty cute.

Still no sttn here, although he does sleep in his crib for the beginning of the night now.  A few nights ago, he was in there until 4am!  Most nights it's just until about midnight, but I'm not complaining.  I'm hoping he will keep sleeping in there longer and longer until eventually he's sttn.  

Old 03-02-2011, 11:10 AM

Hi Everyone, I'm so glad to hear everyone's updates. Makes me feel like I am not alone on this journey. love.gif
Cat - good luck with the feeding eval. Fingers crossed for you to see results quickly.
Usually curious - congrats!
Carmen - I love seeing Skylar's pictures! She has an absolutely adorable smile. orngbiggrin.gif

We're doing ok. Sasha has started taking independent steps, but isn't really walking yet. He is really fast at crawling and seems to not be really motivated to walk places. shrug.gif
No STTN - but I'm happy to get breast milk into him as much as I can - he has is weight check tomorrow and is 14 months on friday. faint.gif
He is very busy and loves to play with things and will entertain himself for a while as I work nearby. His favorite thing to do is to throw the ball and then crawl after it.
He does say a few words (mama, dada, doggy, hi, uhoh, ball, bonk) but I feel like I need to focus more on his comprehension. He is just not very interested in having long conversations, he wants to do stuff instead. He would ask me to read books by bringing them to me, but then he wants me to read a book next to him while he reads his own. lol.gif
He did help me unload the dishwasher a few days ago and was very proud. So I guess things are going in the right direction.
I think I just worry when I have a hard time engaging him in looking and naming things. I feel like I'm failing at teaching him. I should really know better than to compare him with other babies. bag.gif

sleepytime.gif
Old 03-03-2011, 11:50 AM

well - so the feeding team said ... he's got a delay in his transition to table food....  headscratch.gif  (just kidding)  i know that the professional staff have to do a full assessment and come to a conclusion, not just listen to what you have to say, but sometimes us mammas know what we are talking about!  lol

they gave me a bunch of stuff to start doing and they are going to work in conjunction with the Bt3 folks.  the bright spot is that they think it will be successful since he's so ready and willing to put toys in his mouth and play with the food.  they have kids who come in who scream and freak out if food is even in the same room with them. 

mom to Andrew   born Feb 6th, already a mom to child with fur; and still missing and still wondering about the lost possibilities Mar 17, 2009
Old 03-03-2011, 12:21 PM

Catubodua, doh! but glad to hear the prognosis is encouraging. Hoping that things you'll be able to try work smoothly and Andrew will start eating soon.
We had our weight check today and Sasha gained well in the last 6 weeks, so it was just a fluke probably caused by the transition to the toddler room at daycare and a series of colds. Phew!

sleepytime.gif
Old 03-18-2011, 11:50 AM

yea a new thread...Liam is doing well & is 13 months now. Time just flew with our third. Still thinking about #4, but those crazy, chaotic days make me stop in my tracks & say, "DONE!"

He is teething 3 teeth right now & doesn't sleep more than an hour at night. Well, he sleeps 2.5 hours when we first put him down, then up every hour. I'm freaking exhausted. Nursing helps get him back to sleep for a bit. He hardly eats solids, but we keep trying.

I love keeping up with everyone even though I do more lurking than posting.

Cheers to us all for being great mamas!

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:27 AM

well, we are still waiting for therapy to start.  we've got our plan in place, and i submitted all our financial documents so that things can get going and we're just in waiting mode.

but!  this weekend he actually put a puff in his mouth voluntarily!    he didn't eat it, but i don't even care.  we also played a game where he put puffs in my mouth and i got to put a puff in his mouth. 

and!!!! he was chewing on a pizza crust and the tiniest little piece broke off and instead of vomiting he swallowed it.  i am beyond happy.  i guess sitting there with little kids who are all eating has made him think it's ok to try it.

his sleeping has gone off once again .... i get so jealous when i hear of mommas who have babies who sleep.  last night he was up at 1:30, 2, 2:40, 3:05 .... i finally got him back to sleep for good at 4:40 - 20 minutes before our alarm goes off.   *yawn*

mom to Andrew   born Feb 6th, already a mom to child with fur; and still missing and still wondering about the lost possibilities Mar 17, 2009
Old 03-23-2011, 02:30 PM

Catubodua yay for eating puffs and pizza! carrot.gif That sounds really encouraging! I hope the therapy goes well. Keep us updated!

Mary, sorry to hear Liam is struggling with teething (and sorry you are losing sleep!). Skylar is currently working on her last 4 molars - I think one has pushed through....and I hope they come quickly!

Old 03-28-2011, 08:38 PM

So are any of you just ready to be pregnant again? I am wrestling with that SOO much lately. Liam's birth totally sucked (homebirth turned cesarean) but deep in my heart I know it was the right thing to do. NO WAY would I have a breech baby with an untrained OB!! I haven't gotten my cycle back at all and I keep hearing that clock just ticking away inside. I turned 40 last December. If I were to get pg, they would be close in age...ahh!!!

Anyways, my kids want a boat more than another brother! LOL We'll see what happens.

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray's Mommy View Post

So are any of you just ready to be pregnant again? I am wrestling with that SOO much lately. Liam's birth totally sucked (homebirth turned cesarean) but deep in my heart I know it was the right thing to do. NO WAY would I have a breech baby with an untrained OB!! I haven't gotten my cycle back at all and I keep hearing that clock just ticking away inside. I turned 40 last December. If I were to get pg, they would be close in age...ahh!!!

Anyways, my kids want a boat more than another brother! LOL We'll see what happens.

We are going to start trying with the same donor in May :) I also just turned 40 in December! It's a great age to get pregnant! :D

Old 04-10-2011, 01:15 PM

Hi, everybody!  Things here are going well.  Griffin is such a complete love and we all adore him so much.  He's a stellar eater and nurser and the sleeping isn't all that bad.  He and his sister simply fawn over each other.  It's the coolest thing to watch.  With all this great traits he is a master laze of the universe and refuses to try to walk.  Little bum!  I suppose I would want to be carried all the time, too!

Angela
Chatty Girl - 3/2006, Lovey Boy - 1/2010, Delicious Baby Girl - 1/2012
Old 04-10-2011, 08:04 PM

Hey everyone!

I hadn't realized how long since I've posted, I've read the responses but keep forgetting to post, haha.

We are doing well.  Ethan cut is eye teeth last week and is getting 4 molars.  He has been pretty good the past few days, but the past few weeks have been a bit rough.  He was much clingier and whinier, not eating as well and waking up 5+ times a night.  None of the molars are through yet, but I'm hoping the worst is over!

He talks up a storm, with some 'real' words thrown in, and lots of random babbling.  He discovered airplanes the other day, and frequently points up, trying to snap his fingers. Unfortunately, he often hears an airplane without being able to find it in the sky!  He doesn't quite get the concept - he heard the washing machine yesterday and promptly pointed up.  Silly fella.

We have no plans to ttc, but we aren't doing anything to avoid it either.  Af hasn't returned, and we rarely get any alone time, so logistically it isn't likely!

Old 04-16-2011, 06:43 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to discover this thread! I love reading updates on your babies. Malachi is 14 months now. He's practically running and is into everything. LOL He's able to say lots of words, not all of them clearly, though. He loves playing is dad's guitar and actually has really good control of the pick.

Mary, I'm almost 23 weeks pregnant. Malachi and the new baby will be 18 months apart. I turn 35 in a few weeks and didn't want to wait too long, as I want 3 biological children and didn't know how long it would take me to get pregnant. Good luck with whatever you decide. :-)

Old 04-16-2011, 08:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hey everyone, I cannot believe it has been this long since I posted! Yikes!  I have been coming and reading but then life happens and I forget to post.

Catubodua- keep us posted and yay for puffs and pizza!  

PoetryLover- congrats! I think I have seen you around on other boards, I also have a Malachi who is 15 months in two days!

As far as ttc....I definitely want another one soon.  We are planning on adopting our second child and have turned in the very preliminary papers for it.  A lot goes into adoption and it is hard for me to play the hurry up and wait game.  I want to breastfeed this one too (hoping to breastfeed all of my kids) and I think that is what is at the forefront of my mind right now.  So, next we have interviews and a home study then we wait for someone to choose us.  It could take 16 months to 3.5 years from now.  That is what trips me up because I don't want too much space in between but it's not like I can make the process go faster :)

Malachi is a ball of energy these days.  Seems like we are working on molars too.  I gave him his first hair cut this week, so sad to see those baby curls go away!  No STTN yet and not even close.  He is a night nurser and he is no where near ready to give up the milk at night.  Some nights it drives me crazy, others, no big deal.  It usually has more to do with my own psychological state than anything else.  Anyone else notice a dip in their milk supply around AF?  I always have and it seems to be getting more pronounced.  Lots of trying to say words, a lot of communication and really concentrating on what I am saying.  I think I name ball and dog a billion times a day.  Malachi also has to stop and point up at the sky for EVERY airplane.  We live on a flight path so there are tons for him to point at.  I love seeing his personality develop, I knew he was an individual from day one but it is neat to see what he prefers and what he thinks is funny.

I am still getting adjusted to moving to another state but I have made some new friends and I am starting to really feel familiar with some places which is so nice!  Now, I just need the weather to be warm and sunny all the time!

married to my love , in love with MJ born 1/18/10 and PJ born 4/6/12 waterbirth.jpg and now due with a surprise 11/14!
Old 05-22-2011, 07:14 PM

Welllll, my husband and I apparently *suck* at NFP because I'm pregnant again!  AND he has his consultation for a vasectomy this week.  How's that for timing?!  Looks like I'm due in early February.  That'll give me a kid born in January, February and March.  Looks like we only have sex in late Spring!

Hope you all are doing well.  I want to hear more updates!  And see more pictures!!

Angela
Old 05-22-2011, 11:00 PM

Awww Fantastic news!  Dh and I closed up shop a few weeks ago...just waiting for the post snip green light...cannot come soon enough, I tell ya!

Emily is doing such cute things lately.  Such a charmer and a great dancer too.  I must get some video up of her shaking her little booty.  I can't belive they are almost a year and half old!

Rebekah - mom to Ben 03/05 and Emily 01/10, a peace educator, and a veg*n and wife to Jamie.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:02 PM

OH MY GOODNESS!! I love catching up with everyone! I can't believe so many are pregnant again!! I still haven't gotten my period back yet~Liam is 15 months & this is the longest I've ever gone without. Can't complain & it gives me more time to figure out the more babies thing. I go a little crazy with 3 children & can't imagine a 4th, then we have an amazing day & I can't imagine NOT having a 4th.

Liam is running, biting everything (tons of teeth still coming through) & has that personality shining through. We're trying to encourage baby signs & so far, he just looks at us & goes "uhhh" or "whats that". He really only says 4 words...what's that, mama, dada & the screech for get away from me big brothers!! LOL

I'm so glad that all our babies are doing well & growing healthy. It just makes my heart sing!

Old 05-23-2011, 08:35 PM

Congratulations Angela!  That is definitely funny timing!

I want to see some booty shaking videos, I love dancing toddlers.

Ethan is getting a bunch of teeth too.  He's been getting molars for about 2 months, with 2 through and 2 partially through.  In that time, he's also gotten his top incisors, the bottom ones are red and swollen but not cut yet.  Teeth are stupid - he has days when they don't bother him at all and days where he cries as soon as he wakes up.  Ethan says about a bagillion words.  Ok, not that many but he says a lot!  Everyday he surprises me with more words.  He loves birds and trucks ("big trucks" sometimes sounds more like "big f@#ks, haha).  We put up a bird feeder a few weeks ago so he could watch them from the living room. 

It's been so long since anyone's posted, it's so nice to hear updates!!!

Old 05-23-2011, 09:59 PM

Wow, great to hear some updates from this group orngbiggrin.gif

Congratulations, Angela! Funny timing, indeed!

I'm currently "waiting to O" and hope to try this month! My O has been very late in my cycle since AF returned in January.

Skylar will be 17 months in a week! She's running around, seems to be learning a new word every few days, loves dancing and music, and is still nursing up a storm smile.gif This is SUCH a fun age...I'm really enjoying it. Here's a short video from last month that highlights one of her many talents winky.gif

We are patiently waiting for the last 4 molars....she got her others quite quickly but nothing (except on/off teething discomfort) for months now.

Old 05-24-2011, 02:32 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I hope the adoption goes smoothly for you (and speedily). ... We gave my Malachi a haircut a couple months ago and took so many pictures. It's amazing the difference a haircut makes. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavorfull1 View Post

Hey everyone, I cannot believe it has been this long since I posted! Yikes!  I have been coming and reading but then life happens and I forget to post.

Catubodua- keep us posted and yay for puffs and pizza!  

PoetryLover- congrats! I think I have seen you around on other boards, I also have a Malachi who is 15 months in two days!

As far as ttc....I definitely want another one soon.  We are planning on adopting our second child and have turned in the very preliminary papers for it.  A lot goes into adoption and it is hard for me to play the hurry up and wait game.  I want to breastfeed this one too (hoping to breastfeed all of my kids) and I think that is what is at the forefront of my mind right now.  So, next we have interviews and a home study then we wait for someone to choose us.  It could take 16 months to 3.5 years from now.  That is what trips me up because I don't want too much space in between but it's not like I can make the process go faster :)

Malachi is a ball of energy these days.  Seems like we are working on molars too.  I gave him his first hair cut this week, so sad to see those baby curls go away!  No STTN yet and not even close.  He is a night nurser and he is no where near ready to give up the milk at night.  Some nights it drives me crazy, others, no big deal.  It usually has more to do with my own psychological state than anything else.  Anyone else notice a dip in their milk supply around AF?  I always have and it seems to be getting more pronounced.  Lots of trying to say words, a lot of communication and really concentrating on what I am saying.  I think I name ball and dog a billion times a day.  Malachi also has to stop and point up at the sky for EVERY airplane.  We live on a flight path so there are tons for him to point at.  I love seeing his personality develop, I knew he was an individual from day one but it is neat to see what he prefers and what he thinks is funny.

I am still getting adjusted to moving to another state but I have made some new friends and I am starting to really feel familiar with some places which is so nice!  Now, I just need the weather to be warm and sunny all the time!

Congratulations! I'm 28 weeks pregnant and am definitely feeling it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanQueen99 View Post

Welllll, my husband and I apparently *suck* at NFP because I'm pregnant again!  AND he has his consultation for a vasectomy this week.  How's that for timing?!  Looks like I'm due in early February.  That'll give me a kid born in January, February and March.  Looks like we only have sex in late Spring!

Hope you all are doing well.  I want to hear more updates!  And see more pictures!!

I'll look forward to seeing the video. They're so cute at this age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeber View Post

Awww Fantastic news!  Dh and I closed up shop a few weeks ago...just waiting for the post snip green light...cannot come soon enough, I tell ya!

Emily is doing such cute things lately.  Such a charmer and a great dancer too.  I must get some video up of her shaking her little booty.  I can't belive they are almost a year and half old!

We've been teaching Malachi signs, too, and so far he can sign "more", "please", "thank you" and "all done." "All done" was a big one for us because it helped him to communicate that he was done eating without throwing his food on the floor. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray's Mommy View Post

OH MY GOODNESS!! I love catching up with everyone! I can't believe so many are pregnant again!! I still haven't gotten my period back yet~Liam is 15 months & this is the longest I've ever gone without. Can't complain & it gives me more time to figure out the more babies thing. I go a little crazy with 3 children & can't imagine a 4th, then we have an amazing day & I can't imagine NOT having a 4th.

Liam is running, biting everything (tons of teeth still coming through) & has that personality shining through. We're trying to encourage baby signs & so far, he just looks at us & goes "uhhh" or "whats that". He really only says 4 words...what's that, mama, dada & the screech for get away from me big brothers!! LOL

I'm so glad that all our babies are doing well & growing healthy. It just makes my heart sing!

Oh, molars are the worst! Poor Ethan to have to go through that pain for 2 whole months. Teething tablets really helped Malachi to sleep better, but it was a huge struggle for all of us. He was in so much pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devasma View Post

Congratulations Angela!  That is definitely funny timing!

I want to see some booty shaking videos, I love dancing toddlers.

Ethan is getting a bunch of teeth too.  He's been getting molars for about 2 months, with 2 through and 2 partially through.  In that time, he's also gotten his top incisors, the bottom ones are red and swollen but not cut yet.  Teeth are stupid - he has days when they don't bother him at all and days where he cries as soon as he wakes up.  Ethan says about a bagillion words.  Ok, not that many but he says a lot!  Everyday he surprises me with more words.  He loves birds and trucks ("big trucks" sometimes sounds more like "big f@#ks, haha).  We put up a bird feeder a few weeks ago so he could watch them from the living room. 

It's been so long since anyone's posted, it's so nice to hear updates!!!

Good luck TTC! They're so cute at this age when hey're dancing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen358 View Post

Wow, great to hear some updates from this group orngbiggrin.gif

Congratulations, Angela! Funny timing, indeed!

I'm currently "waiting to O" and hope to try this month! My O has been very late in my cycle since AF returned in January.

Skylar will be 17 months in a week! She's running around, seems to be learning a new word every few days, loves dancing and music, and is still nursing up a storm smile.gif This is SUCH a fun age...I'm really enjoying it. Here's a short video from last month that highlights one of her many talents winky.gif

We are patiently waiting for the last 4 molars....she got her others quite quickly but nothing (except on/off teething discomfort) for months now.

I LOVE reading everyone's updates! Malachi turns 16 months on the 30th. He's running around at this point. He has so many words. We counted something like 70 words and phrases that he can say. He has started to chase the cats and sometimes he'll try to coax them by saying, "Meow" and walking toward them very slowly. His dad plays the guitar and Malachi has a little electric guitar. He uses the pick really well and handles the guitar well (he is a lefty, so he plays a right handed guitar upside down). He also sings while he strums; it's so, so cute! He LOVES flowers. We got some cute photos of him in a field of dandelions. He also loves our beta fish, bubble baths, being read to and nursing!

Old 05-24-2011, 12:19 PM

Anybody else *not* cutting hair just yet?  Griffin is getting some curls (we live in a high humidity area so that helps...I'm not sure he'd have them otherwise) and I just can't even think about chopping them off.  BUT he looks like he has freaking wings!  It's nuts.

Angela
Old 05-24-2011, 12:47 PM

We do the wings too:) I don't cut until close to the 2nd birthday. With my second, he had a massive head of curls & we kept them as long as we could. He loves his hair super short, but I miss those curls!

Quote:

Anybody else *not* cutting hair just yet?  Griffin is getting some curls (we live in a high humidity area so that helps...I'm not sure he'd have them otherwise) and I just can't even think about chopping them off.  BUT he looks like he has freaking wings!  It's nuts.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:39 PM

Yay for updates!!! Congrats to everyone adding to their family! We're finally TTC # 2 officially. love.gif
Sasha is almost 17 months, is changing every day, although we still have hardly any hair so nothing to cut and only 6.5 teeth. shine.gif
He is obsessed with balls and helping around the house.

sleepytime.gif
Old 05-25-2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:

Skylar doesn't have nearly enough hair for a hair cut! I love curls...looks like Skylar will also have some which is so great because my hair is SUPER straight and I think curls are adorable....

Old 05-25-2011, 11:52 AM

No hair cuts here, yet!  She barely has enough hair to comb, let alone cut.  But then DS didn't get his first cut until he was over two.  I wish DD had enough hair to consider cutting it. I'm jealous.

Rebekah - mom to Ben 03/05 and Emily 01/10, a peace educator, and a veg*n and wife to Jamie.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:25 PM

Quote:

That would be us. My son Rowan gets "girled" a lot as a result, but hey- he IS really pretty. He is running, playing, getting in a few molars (he has all the front ones), and talking and signing now. He is a delight- doing super cute things all the time. He is almost weaned as well.

Congrats to all the mamas out there who are preggers again, and best of luck to those TTC.

Mama to a 3 year old awesome kid, Rowan (aka Mister Boopy) and TTC another at 43!

fambedsingle1.gif gd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif vbac.gif goorganic.jpg

Herbalist, Acupuncture student, Mama, Blogger!

User Tag List