Travel bed suggestions? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 02-26-2011, 03:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We finally transitioned our 2.5 year old out of her beloved crib last week and she LOVES her twin bed. The only problem is that I am traveling with her next week and have no idea what to have her sleep in. Up until now she has slept in a Bjorn travel crib when we take trips. She doesn't do well co-sleeping, so that isn't an option. At my sister's house she could sleep in a trundle except she wakes up usually once a night and needs me to go in and give her some comfort and tuck her back in and that will wake my 6 year old niece. So I am looking for a travel bed for her to sleep in the room with me. I'd like something of good quality since we travel fairly frequently. I looked into the Pea Pod tents, but saw a few complaints about the smell and I have also looked at the Aerobeds for toddlers, but saw complaints that the mattress is noisy. 

Would love to hear any suggestions for travel beds for kids. Thanks!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page