Diaper bag rec's for two in cloth diapers- toddler and nb? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-01-2011, 02:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I need something spacious with good organization and I don't care if it is trendy or not.  With DS we now use a backpack and an extra diaper bag for extra winter supplies and I hate hauling so many thing around yet always digging around to find stuff.  With the arrival of #2 quickly approaching, I am thinking we need one bag that does the trick for both kids.  DS just started PLing so he will probably be in diapers for awhile yet and cloth diapers are bulky!

Any suggestions that are possibly even well priced or at least made with nice materials?

Mum to DS1 7/09 and DS2 5/11

#2 of 3 Old 03-02-2011, 07:01 AM

I couldn't find anything I liked so my mom ended up making me a fairly large diaper bag.  Good luck finding something!  Another thing I did was just pack one size diapers, so both kids could use them if need be.

Mama to three

#3 of 3 Old 03-02-2011, 07:06 AM

Oh, another thing.  I really like my single Skip Hop Duo diaper bag, it does fit one child in cloth diaper comfortably.  I also bring a change of clothes for DS in there, just in case.  I've heard Skip Hop makes a bag for twins, maybe that would be big enough for you?

I've also started leaving an extra packed diaper bag in the car at all times, that way if I run out, I just have to go to the stash in the car.

Mama to three

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page