Mothering Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Like" Mothering on Facebook to Enter our Earth Day Giveaway and WIN BIG from Bella Luna Toys!

28K views 1K replies 679 participants last post by  majazama 
#1 ·
countdown-earth-day.pngThe Earth Day giveaway is closed. Thanks to everyone who took part and thank you to Bella Luna Toys for sponsoring this giveaway! Please keep your eye on MDC for more giveaways in the future.

The randomly chosen winner is MDC member Sageovalente! Congrats! You will be contacted through private messaging here on MDC.

-----

Enter the Countdown to Earth Day Giveaway!

Follow the instructions below to complete your entry to win a beautiful Wishbone Balance Bike and a $250 shopping spree from Bella Luna Toys!

How to Enter:

If you haven't yet "liked" Mothering's Facebook page--please do so before entering below. The winner must be a fan of Mothering on Facebook at the time of the drawing.

Please leave one comment below letting us know you are a fan of Mothering on Facebook to enter. For a second chance to win "like" Bella Luna Toys on Facebook and leave a second comment telling us that you did. One very lucky winner will be drawn at 6pm ET on Earth Day, April 22nd! Share the giveaway with friends!

The Prize:

The winner will receive a $250 gift certificate AND a 3-in-1 Wishbone Balance Bike from Bella Luna Toys.

bella_luna.png

Bella Luna Toys has been providing the highest quality wooden and natural Waldorf toys since 2002. Owned by Sarah Baldwin, an experienced Waldorf teacher, Bella Luna Toys is committed to providing children and families with unique toys that are safe, healthy and encourage imaginative play.

The Rules:

Only two comments (entries) are allowed per member, US residents only.The winner of the giveaway will be drawn randomly. Giveaway open to current and new fans of our Facebook page. No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Mothering.com and not to Facebook. By leaving a comment for entry below you agree that you have read and agree to the full rules found here.

See less See more
#1,042 ·
have "liked" Mothering Magazine since my daughter was just a teenie ,tiny being in my belly. You have helped lead me down the right path of Mothering and helped me make informed, important decisions. I was so pleased when you became a part of FB, making it that much easier to access information and become closer to the "Mothering" community. (btw I "liked" Bella Luna as well....what a wonderful company) (posted again because I dont think the first one submitted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.