Best overnight diaper for a 15 mo. boy? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-23-2011, 08:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

My 15 month old is starting to soak through his diapers most nights. (through the top, wakes up with a wet tummy) I use 7th generation diapers.  We tried huggies overnights and those were a joke.  A friend said I should try a pull-up style diaper.  I was thinking of using getting some cloth kawaii bamboo diapers just to use for overnight, hoping that 2 liners would do the trick.  (and then maybe we'd switch to cloth if we like them)  I still want a good overnight disposable for travel.  

Can I have your recommendations for cloth and disposable overnight diapers?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2011, 10:41 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Don't know if this'd help, but I saw that nobody else had written back, so I thought I'd at least chime in.  We use plain ol' Target diapers for our 14 m.o.  Most nights, they do the trick.  I read somewhere that  if you are having a lot of wet mornings to use the next size up diaper so that there is more area for them to wet.  We all sleep together, and washing sheets for a king-sized bed is a hassle...we use a mattress cover under the sheets and sometimes I don't bother to wash the sheets...just kind of scrub at them.  Not a perfect solution, but sometimes "easier" is better than other options.  Good luck!

sleepytime.gif I got tired of my signature, but I still love my children and husband and miss my little brotherkid.gif

Old 05-23-2011, 11:28 AM

We used huggies overnights. If they are leaking, try going up a size. That's good advice for any diaper that leaks really ;)

Old 05-23-2011, 11:36 AM

we use pampers baby dry / 12 hour and don't have issues.

one thing that works for me, but may sound silly, is make sure his penis is pointed downward when you fasten his diaper. 

mom to Andrew   born Feb 6th, already a mom to child with fur; and still missing and still wondering about the lost possibilities Mar 17, 2009

User Tag List