Rash, Diarreah & Bloody Nose - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-25-2011, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So in the past 24 hrs my 3 yr old daughter had a bloody nose while going to the bathroom, has diarrhea and now I've discovered she has little red dots on her belly/back/butt.  No fever or other ill symptoms!  The rash is not like any pics I checked out on-line, they are red w/o any puss and they are spread out.  With that I've ruled out, chickenpox, hives, measles, poison oak/ivy, psoriasis, cocksaxie.  Looks more like acne/mosquito bites butt with the other 2 symptoms I'm worried about the coincidence!  She has only had one other bloody nose before and that was from roughhousing.  One more note, we were at a farm berry picking the day before, but she has had all the fruit we came into contact with.

#2 of 3 Old 06-25-2011, 07:13 PM

Hi, sorry I can't be much help, just wondering how your DD is?

FEAR- Emergency Scriptures That Come To Your Rescue During Times Of Fear, Worry, and Anxiety For Your Kindle

#3 of 3 Old 06-27-2011, 01:05 PM - Thread Starter

She is doing just fine!  They have to be just bites, some bug got in her shirt and went to town!  Much smaller and less red as time goes by!  The other 2 symptoms just coincidences!  She has not complained once about them, if anything she is sick of me paying any attention to them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page