~ July 2010 Toddlers Chat ~ - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-20-2011, 09:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I haven't been here in ages. Congrats to everyone who is expecting again.

Terri.....sorry to hear about you and your SO.......Fritz is absolutely adorable.

ex-pat......did he end up wearing the costume for you?

Lana: Mama to Mya Oct/2007 and Ainsley July/2010
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2011, 11:26 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

OMG Mamas, I had no idea our old DDC was still meeting here! What a nice surprise!!!

What beautiful babies here, love the pictures, and so nice to see you again - Hi Expat-Mama, Hi Terrilein, Hi Livelaughlove and MJB!!!

Terri - Wow, you're a single mama now? I'm going to PM you.

It's lovely to see you girls here. Ds is 17 mos. now and climbs everything. He has been walking since 9 mos. old just like his sisters. He talks a bit and it's incredibly hilarious to hear how he pronounces things. Dd2 is like a little mother to him, she's so amazing and loving.

Life is very busy with three kids ages 6 and under. I'm pooped.

Here's a picture of ds from the summer. :o) I love him so much!!! He has been such a smiley and loving baby. He *JUST* started to get some of the toddlerisms.... shrieking like a banshee, less cooperative, hitting now (which he never used to do). Sigh. It was beautiful while it lasted..... lol   Nursing him has been such pure pleasure, but even that is less fun now with all his teeth and scratchy hands. His gymnurstics made me and dh LMAO.... now it's just Oowww. Still, he is truly a blessing. <3 :o)

[000063].jpg

wash.gif  Me  + bikenew.gif Dh =  broc1.gif  Dd1(9 yrs) + hearts.gif  Dd2(6 yrs) and blowkiss.gif Ds(3.5 yrs)

User Tag List