Alrighty Sept '10 Toddlers thread! I still can't believe it. - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 229 Old 04-11-2012, 06:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This is a little OT, but I had to come share.  Today I hit 100lbs lost from my pre-pregnancy weight.  That's 150 from the day before I had Lila.  I'm pretty stoked! 

MaerynPearl and Kelly1101 like this.

Amanda
Mom to Reya (13) and Little baby Lila 9/22

http://arealwomanssweatjournal.blogspot.com

#182 of 229 Old 04-12-2012, 07:32 AM

Wow, 100 pounds! That is extremely impressive! Congratulations!! I hope you are stopping there because in your pics you don't look like you could take any more off ! LOL!

How is everyone doing?? Anyone else preggers?? We are considering going for #3 but have some uncertainty with DH's job, so are holding off for now.

Mama to angel1.gif angel1.gif angel1.gif angel1.gifangel1.gif

DS1 (6) jog.gif , DS2 (3)sleepytime.gifbaby.gif DD is here!

#183 of 229 Old 04-12-2012, 10:35 AM

We're expecting #2 in late September! :) Silas seems to sort of get it...he's obsessed with babies, anyway.

Mama to Silas Anansi, born 9/9/10 and Petra Eadaion, born 10/1/12.

#184 of 229 Old 04-12-2012, 10:49 AM

Amanda- 150 pounds!! That is awesome!!

We're expecting #2 in November! Caden could care less but hopefully when I start showing and he can feel the baby kick it will make more sense. I tell you, it's kinda hard to keep up with a 19 mo while exhausted and pukey. eyesroll.gif And boy is Caden active! Fortunately he still takes a 3 hour nap every afternoon so I can also collapse in bed for a couple hours!

How are the rest of you September 2010 mamas and babies doing? What's the newest thing your toddler is up to?

Me: lady.gif Sarah, married to: geek.gif J, mommy to: happytears.gif C (8/10) and rolleyes.gif E (11/12)

#185 of 229 Old 04-12-2012, 03:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by porcelina View Post

Wow, 100 pounds! That is extremely impressive! Congratulations!! I hope you are stopping there because in your pics you don't look like you could take any more off ! LOL!

How is everyone doing?? Anyone else preggers?? We are considering going for #3 but have some uncertainty with DH's job, so are holding off for now.

Oh my I still need to lose 70lbs before I'm not "overweight" It's a journey that's for sure.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sere234 View Post

Amanda- 150 pounds!! That is awesome!!

We're expecting #2 in November! Caden could care less but hopefully when I start showing and he can feel the baby kick it will make more sense. I tell you, it's kinda hard to keep up with a 19 mo while exhausted and pukey. eyesroll.gif And boy is Caden active! Fortunately he still takes a 3 hour nap every afternoon so I can also collapse in bed for a couple hours!

How are the rest of you September 2010 mamas and babies doing? What's the newest thing your toddler is up to?

Thanks! 

Amanda
Mom to Reya (13) and Little baby Lila 9/22

http://arealwomanssweatjournal.blogspot.com

#186 of 229 Old 04-13-2012, 10:02 AM

sere234 and Nilatti, Congratulations!! How exciting!!

Sere234, gosh, I feel for you! I imagine the running after the toddler will not get easier as you get larger! One of my good friends had about that spacing, and she struggled! Good luck!

My sweet DS is talking up a STORM!! He was kindof slow to start gross motor (walked at 15 months), so I kindof wondered if he was a bit behind in general, but now his verbal ability is amazing! He recognizes and says 9 numbers and about 15 letters. He picks them out of signs at the store, license plates on cars, on boxes of things, and places you don't even realize there are signs! It is so cute. (we do the sound of the letter, like in Montessori style) His vocabulary is way ahead of what his brother's was at this age (who was pretty much just beginning to talk about now) - -he must have 80 words or so -- and he is constantly repeating things. He also hums a couple of songs. Love it!

Mama to angel1.gif angel1.gif angel1.gif angel1.gifangel1.gif

DS1 (6) jog.gif , DS2 (3)sleepytime.gifbaby.gif DD is here!

#187 of 229 Old 04-13-2012, 02:19 PM

Things are mostly going great here. Mark learns so much everyday its pretty impressive. His vocab is slowly building. He is interested in letters but can't say many names or sounds for them yet. The craziest thing is how independent he is. He will go outside in the big backyard and play all by himself. He's not great at climbing and stuff yet, but will take his bucket and collect rocks or sticks or whatever. Very cute. 

Great job at the weight loss Amanda!!! We are not thinking about more kids till we move. We are hoping to move to Portland soon. 

- Mom to Baby Mark (9/18/10) and 4 wonderful dogs!
#188 of 229 Old 04-16-2012, 06:34 PM

We're hanging in there.  Ozzy has about a normal vocab at this point, lots of words but not stringing them together much yet.  His conversations with his big sister (who will be 3 yo in 2 days, I can't believe it) consist of her ordering him to do something, and him replying "No.  *head-shake*  Uh-uh.  No."  He probably knows more food words than anything.  He is going to eat me out of house and home, it's so crazy having such a big eater after his sister who I cannot get to eat to save my life.  He's all about telling me what he wants for a snack.  

We're weaned!  It was a journey but it's been 4 days now with nothing, so I think we can call it official.  Bittersweet, but a good thing, I've been nursing and/or pregnant for nearly 4 years now and I was so ready to be done.

Crazy active little boy.  Climbs on everything, wants to run around outside every minute of the day.  He is much more rough-and-tumble than my daughter but will still do sweet things like make two rubber ducks "kiss" by putting their mouths together and making the kissy sound.  He and his sister are downright hilarious, my struggle right now is to keep them from being too rough when they play, they will straight up wrestle and climb all over each other, while laughing hysterically.  I am loving having two toddlers, the baby stage is great in its own way but this is so much more fun.

Kelly (28), in love with husband Jason (38) and our awesome babies:  Emma 4/09, and Ozzy 8/10

#189 of 229 Old 04-16-2012, 06:44 PM

I've got a TALKER here. Maybe 300 words (I stopped counting a few months ago at 100. It's crazy.) Most of the letters, numbers up to 10, names of all the neighborhood dogs, characters from Sesame Street, etc. So many words. It blows my mind. And the memory. She's still telling me, three weeks later, about when we visited her friend, V, and blew bubbles. All the time I get, "blow bubbles, V's house!". and those kinds of things. My favorite, though, is her recent misunderstanding:

When I'm putting her shirt on, I always tell her, "Over the head. Left arm sleeve. Right arm sleeve."

She was dressing (well, trying and failing to dress) a doll and said, "Over head. Laugh arm sleeve. Ha ha ha. Funny! Funny! Laugh arm sleeve!"

This girl is 19.5 months! Then again, she's only just beginning to climb, isn't very steady when running (but is trying!) and still doesn't handle a fork well. I think it's a trade-off, that they jump forward in one area and neglect others, then catch up eventually.

Jenifer & Tim
Caitlin Renee, September 2, 2010
#190 of 229 Old 04-16-2012, 07:40 PM

I was just learning in one of my classes (Human Develp and Learning) how the usage of language aids in memory-- long-term memory of events tends to increase once a toddler has the language to express the memory, like it is easier to store and retrieve that way.

She sounds like my daughter-- especially the interest in letters.  Be prepared to have an early reader, Em's love of language started about that age when she was pointing out letters all over the place, and now she can read and write tons of words at not quite 3 years old (which thrills me because I was always a big reader, too).

I think it definitely is a trade-off most of the time between motor skills and verbal skills, it's still so weird to me how different my two have been inversely in those areas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenifera2 View Post

I've got a TALKER here. Maybe 300 words (I stopped counting a few months ago at 100. It's crazy.) Most of the letters, numbers up to 10, names of all the neighborhood dogs, characters from Sesame Street, etc. So many words. It blows my mind. And the memory. She's still telling me, three weeks later, about when we visited her friend, V, and blew bubbles. All the time I get, "blow bubbles, V's house!". and those kinds of things. My favorite, though, is her recent misunderstanding:

When I'm putting her shirt on, I always tell her, "Over the head. Left arm sleeve. Right arm sleeve."

She was dressing (well, trying and failing to dress) a doll and said, "Over head. Laugh arm sleeve. Ha ha ha. Funny! Funny! Laugh arm sleeve!"

This girl is 19.5 months! Then again, she's only just beginning to climb, isn't very steady when running (but is trying!) and still doesn't handle a fork well. I think it's a trade-off, that they jump forward in one area and neglect others, then catch up eventually.

Kelly (28), in love with husband Jason (38) and our awesome babies:  Emma 4/09, and Ozzy 8/10

#191 of 229 Old 04-17-2012, 09:44 AM

I had a nice long response written up about each of your wonderful babies and then Mothering froze on me. Sigh. Anyway, your babies all sounds so amazing! I really love toddlers, they are so interesting and inspiring. And it's so nice that Caden can TELL me what he wants most of the time now instead of the baby way of screaming and crying and you are standing there wondering. 

C loves his friend's and family member's names. When he's nursing to sleep (although my milk is gone, he STILL nurses), he'll pop off and rattle of a string of names with a smile. He likes to sing them all Happy Birthday, adding a different name in every time. The boy is obsessed with birthdays!! BTW, Porcelina, I love that your little boy hums to himself. Isn't it sweet to have a musical kid? Caden sings Happy Birthday and Twinkle Twinkle all day long. I love it!

Ozzy and Caden would have fun together! Caden is a super active boy and constantly climbing, exploring, and getting into anything he possibly can. I still have not met a toddler as active as he is but perhaps Ozzy could match him!

Jenifer- Caitlin sounds like my niece who is 20 months. She is a talker also, it's amazing to hear what comes out of her mouth!

Also- C is really interested in body parts, especially his "neeples", "ebow", "eyebows", and of course his penis. Anyone else have a kid that love to touch himself??? We're already trying to teach C that he can do that in the bathtub or his room but dang, he'll strip his diaper off any chance he gets and have fun. Didn't think I'd ever to say to my 1.5 yo "You can play with your penis in your room, not in front of everyone." My family was visiting and got a big kick out of that....

Anyone want to guess what their kiddo will become one day? What are your child's strongest traits right now? Caden is very musical, active, and loves water. Not sure if those will hold true over the years but that's what he's loved for a long time now. Can't wait to see this boy growing up!

Me: lady.gif Sarah, married to: geek.gif J, mommy to: happytears.gif C (8/10) and rolleyes.gif E (11/12)

#192 of 229 Old 04-19-2012, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly1101 View Post

We're hanging in there.  Ozzy has about a normal vocab at this point, lots of words but not stringing them together much yet.  His conversations with his big sister (who will be 3 yo in 2 days, I can't believe it) consist of her ordering him to do something, and him replying "No.  *head-shake*  Uh-uh.  No."  He probably knows more food words than anything.  He is going to eat me out of house and home, it's so crazy having such a big eater after his sister who I cannot get to eat to save my life.  He's all about telling me what he wants for a snack.  

We're weaned!  It was a journey but it's been 4 days now with nothing, so I think we can call it official.  Bittersweet, but a good thing, I've been nursing and/or pregnant for nearly 4 years now and I was so ready to be done.

Crazy active little boy.  Climbs on everything, wants to run around outside every minute of the day.  He is much more rough-and-tumble than my daughter but will still do sweet things like make two rubber ducks "kiss" by putting their mouths together and making the kissy sound.  He and his sister are downright hilarious, my struggle right now is to keep them from being too rough when they play, they will straight up wrestle and climb all over each other, while laughing hysterically.  I am loving having two toddlers, the baby stage is great in its own way but this is so much more fun.

THIS IS MARK! Lol everything here! He has exact conversations like this with my just turned 3 y/o nephew. V - "Mark, go get that car"  M- "No...*head shake*"  V- "Lets RUN!" M- "YEAH!"  

And the eating! He now knows how to get food out of the pantry AND the fridge, we had to rearrange both to put the healthy food on the bottom. He will go get apples and eat them or bananas and come yelling "Me-na me-na!" (his word for banana) to get me to peal it. He is eating or playing (or both) ALL DAY LONG. Luckily this seems to have translated into better sleep. He's been STTN for the past week! Plus a 2 hour nap! 

#193 of 229 Old 04-19-2012, 09:27 AM

Love hearing about all these great babies and how differant they all are! 

Quote:

Anyone want to guess what their kiddo will become one day? What are your child's strongest traits right now? Caden is very musical, active, and loves water. Not sure if those will hold true over the years but that's what he's loved for a long time now. Can't wait to see this boy growing up!

I always say, Mark will be an artist. Not sure doing what. But he LOVE's music and drawing. And swimming! That's the one physical thing he really excels at, we started him in swim class at 10 months and its totally paid off. I never worry about him around water becuase HE CAN SWIM! Mark sings constantly too. :) I love it! 

#194 of 229 Old 04-19-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:

I had a nice long response written up about each of your wonderful babies and then Mothering froze on me. Sigh. Anyway, your babies all sounds so amazing! I really love toddlers, they are so interesting and inspiring. And it's so nice that Caden can TELL me what he wants most of the time now instead of the baby way of screaming and crying and you are standing there wondering. 

C loves his friend's and family member's names. When he's nursing to sleep (although my milk is gone, he STILL nurses), he'll pop off and rattle of a string of names with a smile. He likes to sing them all Happy Birthday, adding a different name in every time. The boy is obsessed with birthdays!! BTW, Porcelina, I love that your little boy hums to himself. Isn't it sweet to have a musical kid? Caden sings Happy Birthday and Twinkle Twinkle all day long. I love it!

Ozzy and Caden would have fun together! Caden is a super active boy and constantly climbing, exploring, and getting into anything he possibly can. I still have not met a toddler as active as he is but perhaps Ozzy could match him!

Jenifer- Caitlin sounds like my niece who is 20 months. She is a talker also, it's amazing to hear what comes out of her mouth!

Also- C is really interested in body parts, especially his "neeples", "ebow", "eyebows", and of course his penis. Anyone else have a kid that love to touch himself??? We're already trying to teach C that he can do that in the bathtub or his room but dang, he'll strip his diaper off any chance he gets and have fun. Didn't think I'd ever to say to my 1.5 yo "You can play with your penis in your room, not in front of everyone." My family was visiting and got a big kick out of that....

Ozzy loves his penis.  He doesn't take off his diaper to get at it, yet, but any time he is without a diaper, yes, he is absolutely fascinated and won't take his hands off of it.  Think it's a normal thing.  Hell, most guys never grow out of that.

LMAO at the neeples... Ozzy isn't saying nipples yet, but Emma has been all about them for a while now.  She likes to announce "Ozzy has little nipples, and Emma has little nipples, and Daddy has little nipples, and Mommy has BIIIIG NIPPLES."  *facepalm*  Yeah, thanks.  It's because of you and your brother.

No idea what Ozzy will do one day... so many possibilities.

#195 of 229 Old 04-20-2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly1101 View Post

LMAO at the neeples... Ozzy isn't saying nipples yet, but Emma has been all about them for a while now.  She likes to announce "Ozzy has little nipples, and Emma has little nipples, and Daddy has little nipples, and Mommy has BIIIIG NIPPLES."  *facepalm*  Yeah, thanks.  It's because of you and your brother.

BWAHAHAHA!!! ROTFLMAO.gif That's hilarious!!!

We've been reading Caden potty training books in preparation for starting it sometime soon. Sooooo, now he's pretty happy to point to his bottom and say "anus!! poop poop!" eyesroll.gif His big bouncy ball had a "bell button" as the air hole thingie a while ago but NOW? It has an anus.

#196 of 229 Old 04-20-2012, 01:59 PM

Caitlin loves body parts, but hasn't learned the word nipples yet. She's obsessed with "belbows" lately. She does like to tell random people, "Mama wear heart undies." or "Mama toot potty." Yeah, thanks kid.

Jenifer & Tim
#197 of 229 Old 04-21-2012, 04:05 PM

Hey everybody, I've always perused this thread, but never introduced myself.  DD was born September 25th 2010 and sounds so much like all of your little ones!!!  But at the same time, how amazing that they have their individual characteristics as well, crazy!  Violet is a climber, simple as that.  She began climbing almost before walking (which was late at 14 months) and now spends her days reaching new heights, literally.  Yesterday I came around the corner and she had managed to shimmy her way to the top of the piano, and the day before that she was found on top of the kitchen table in a pile of salt, making train tracks ;)  Although she's been doing this for months, I wouldn't exactly say she's 100% steady, and has a bad habit of just walking off things -anyone else's kids do this?  I almost wonder if I should have her eyes checked.

I'm 34 wks PG with number 2, so she certainly keeps me busy.  She's also a talker, not putting several words together yet, and still plenty of babbling, but she'll go on and on as if you MUST know what she's talking about.  I've been trying to wean her off the picking up now that the baby will be here soon, but she's struggling a bit with that, any of yours also really liked to be picked up?  

Well, nice to hear about everyone's little ones!

#198 of 229 Old 04-28-2012, 05:54 PM

Great to see everyone's updates. Amazing how quickly they are growing up!

DS loves balls, he loves to play catch and kick the ball. He can run and kick at the same time. His throwing arm is quite impressive. I think he plays sports when he gets older. He gets excited when he sees dogs and trucks. There is construction going on near our house, so trucks go by alot during the week, he loves to watch out the front window. He's a big CARS fan, it's funny he got interested from the book - not the movie.

He is smart and always knows what he wants, however he only knows a dozen words. We started the E.I. program with him. We are not overly concerned, as I have two friends with boys a year older than him, and their language skills are the same as his. I think part of his lack of speaking is due to "us" Mom, Grandma, older brother and sister tend to give him what he wants.

The last month his molars have been coming in, not fun. I can't wait for it to be over with. I hate seeing him in pain.

DS ( 9/2010) and TTC #2 fingersx.gif

#199 of 229 Old 04-29-2012, 12:44 PM

Finally checking back in after a long time away--great to see so many wonderful updates about all of your little ones! 

Congratulations to Sere and nilatti on your pregnancies and to Amanda on your amazing weight loss!

I don't have news nearly that exciting, but it's still exciting to me--we bought a house!  We've been living here for a little over a month now.  The best part is that the backyard came with a swing set/play structure, so Ellie loves to go outside and swing or slide.  It's awesome.

Ellie turned 20 months old yesterday!  Hard to believe we're rounding the corner on 2.  I've come to realize over the past 8 months or so that I'm not a baby person--I love toddlerhood, even when I want to bang my head against the wall for explaining why, for the zillionth time, we do (or don't do) X or Y or Z.  We're definitely planning on trying to have another one starting in August or so, but while I'm looking forward to being pregnant again, I'm definitely not looking forward to babydom...

However, I do *love* the language acquisition part of this age!  I swear Ellie seems to learn a new word a minute, some days.  I have no idea how many words she has now--we're into 3 and 4 word sentence territory, which surprises and amuses me.  For example, a step on our deck broke a few weeks ago, and whenever Ellie looks at the deck, she'll say "Daddy fix the deck."  She also likes to tell me that "I don't want it" or "I don't like it"--that seems to be a pretty common phrase these days, especially with food.  She loves to sing and dance; truncated versions of Happy Birthday and Twinkle Twinkle are her favorites.  The best part is that after she's done singing she'll often clap her hands for herself and cheer "Bravo!" 

She's started to recite numbers 1-10, but has apparently had a falling out with 5 & 6, as she'll skip from 4 to 7.  I don't know what 5 & 6 did to offend her... 

She also loves to run, jump, and throw balls, although she'll say "catch" right before she throws one, which always cracks me up.  Oh, and she just learned yesterday how to blow bubbles with a bubble wand.  So messy, but so fun!

We weaned about 1.5 months ago--I had upcoming travel for work, and since she was only down to nursing before bedtime, I didn't want the stress of my absence to be compounded by the stress of no boob.  Fortunately, it went really, really, smoothly.  No crying at all, actually, which was nice (but also kind of insulting!  lol.gif)

On the challenges front: anyone else having trouble with getting their little ones to eat a variety of foods?  Ellie will eat a variety of foods at daycare, but seems to only want certain ones at home.  I keep offering different foods, but hummus and yogurt seem to be her standbys.  Suggestions?

Oh, and as for what she'll be when she grows up?  A dictator of a small principality.

I before E, except after C.  Weird.
DD: 8/2010.
#200 of 229 Old 06-29-2012, 11:18 AM

Just jumping in to join the ranks of 9/10 toddlers having new babies! I'm about 8 weeks pregnant right now. Caitlin will be about 2.5 when the new baby is born. Should be fun!

We need to start working on dressing skills here - she always insists on doing it herself (socks, pants, shirts, shoes, etc) but can't begin to actually do any of it beyond sort of getting her toes into her socks. It's a big struggle for me to find ways to encourage her to let me help without making it a huge battle or epic meltdown, but we don't always have a half hour for her to sit and struggle with one sock before finally deciding I can help - but only with that one.

One of her new-ish favorite forms of entertainment is to say, "Mama sing _____" and give me a word or phrase. Might be a color, or a friend's name, or gibberish. "Mama sing bo-bee-bi!" and I'm supposed to sing that word or phrase over and over again to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle. :) She enjoys this ALL. DAY. LONG. I enjoy it for a bit, then I enjoy it more when there's someone else around to rope into singing!

Jenifer & Tim
#201 of 229 Old 06-30-2012, 05:07 PM

Congrats!

#202 of 229 Old 06-30-2012, 05:58 PM

Having our #4 any day now. Ro (still a surprise!) due July 11th but I'm really hoping for the 4th.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#203 of 229 Old 07-12-2012, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifera2 View Post

Just jumping in to join the ranks of 9/10 toddlers having new babies! I'm about 8 weeks pregnant right now. Caitlin will be about 2.5 when the new baby is born. Should be fun!

Congratulations!  That's such wonderful news!

I before E, except after C.  Weird.
DD: 8/2010.
#204 of 229 Old 07-12-2012, 06:30 PM

Thanks! We're thrilled. :)

So, does anyone else have a toddler who takes FOREVER to eat meals? She eats plenty (but not too much), and she eats just about anything, so I don't have any complaints there, but she'll take a bite, then get lost in singing songs, trying to get the cat's attention, looking at photos on the wall, flopping back in the chair, telling me a story about something that happened, etc. She never spends less than an hour eating a meal, and it's often more like 90 minutes. If I leave the room while she's eating she tends to throw lots of food on the floor and try to feed the cat, so I feel stuck, and that's a lot of time to give up! And I don't really want to "check out" during meal time and read a book or check emails on my phone, etc. while she's eating. I will do dishes and clean up the kitchen a bit, but that just doesn't take very long.

Has anyone come up with a solution to make meals go a little quicker? I know it's healthy to eat slowly enough that your brain can register fullness, but this is taking that to an extreme. :) And perhaps she'll just outgrow it, but if there's something I can do to nudge things along, I'm game!

Jenifer & Tim
#205 of 229 Old 07-13-2012, 12:44 AM

Ha, my Sept '10 son also takes forever to eat- it's not uncommon for him to start breakfast around 7:15 am and be done by 8:30 am- so I totally know what you're going through. I have no idea how to hurry it, I wait until he tells me he's done but yeah, I feel you!!

#206 of 229 Old 07-21-2012, 07:56 PM

Congratz to all you expecting mama's! Very exciting.

Love keeping up with everyone through your posts.

DS ( 9/2010) and TTC #2 fingersx.gif

#207 of 229 Old 08-16-2012, 08:37 AM

Had my 2012 baby 3 weeks ago... little girl, Roxanne Marjorie.

Maeryn loves her to bits. (excuse the messy hair, she was at a hotel with my mother the night before and hadn't had her hair done up yet)

craftymcgluestick likes this.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#208 of 229 Old 08-16-2012, 10:30 AM

Congratulations!   They are both beautiful!

DD 12/07 DS 9/10

#209 of 229 Old 08-16-2012, 11:06 AM

SO cute!

Mama to Silas Anansi, born 9/9/10 and Petra Eadaion, born 10/1/12.

#210 of 229 Old 08-16-2012, 07:11 PM

CONGRATS! 

M has finally slowed down on the amount he eats, and his meals actually go quite quickly (as opposed to a few months ago) he tends to snack here and there and scarf down 2-3 big meals a day. I mean eating 2 eggs before I finish one then yelling "Mama, more egg!!" lol! 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page