Short sleeved cotton pjs online - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 06-21-2012, 09:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm looking for a good source for cotton pjs. I'd like them to have short sleeves and short legs- kind of like a onsie but with a bit more coverage and looser. Size is for a tall slim 1 yr old. Lately I've been buying 18 mo stuff and it seems to be ok.

Any ideas?

#2 of 7 Old 06-21-2012, 10:35 PM

Have you tried hanna anderson? They have a website and brick and mortar stores. I just bought some of their slippers, shorts and t-shirt (separates, not onsie) pajamas, and some of their training pants. I'm really impressed with the quality and softness of their organic cotton. They offer on piece zip of pj's and two piece sets. Good luck! Right now, they're having a huge sale in stores so hurry! :) I can only afford their items on sale. :)

#3 of 7 Old 06-22-2012, 10:38 AM

GAP has these types of PJs (but I only buy onsale because they are SO expensive!) as does Old Navy.  For the GAP ones, I would buy either 24 months or 2T because they fit really small (and also very slim, which is great because my little guy is tall and skinny like your little one).  I imagine the Old Navy fit similarly but haven't purchashed them myself.

N, wife to my goofball K partners.gif and mamma to my EC grad D (July 2010) and my new little love S (May 2013).  Exploring the uncharted territory of tandem nursing with my two boys.

#4 of 7 Old 06-24-2012, 12:30 PM

Ditto the above brands.  I've also found nice carter's brand 2-packs of pi's at Target (might have a different name, but made by carters.  They also have not-all-cotton too, so pay attention to the difference).

#5 of 7 Old 06-24-2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumkimum View Post

Ditto the above brands.  I've also found nice carter's brand 2-packs of pi's at Target (might have a different name, but made by carters.  They also have not-all-cotton too, so pay attention to the difference).

Yes, I've bought those jammies when we visit the States (no Target in Canada yet!)  The two packs have two t-shirts, a pair of pants and a pair of shorts so you can interchange.  The cotton ones are very nice but also run on the small side.  The 2T shirts are already too short for my tall 23 month old.

N, wife to my goofball K partners.gif and mamma to my EC grad D (July 2010) and my new little love S (May 2013).  Exploring the uncharted territory of tandem nursing with my two boys.

#6 of 7 Old 06-24-2012, 07:14 PM

Yes - I agree they run small.

And OP, I just noticed you're in Europe and were searching for online pj's. So that may not have been so helpful. Oops.

Mini boden makes cute cotton kid pjs (and the previously mentioned Hannas) are still probably good options. I believe h&m's carry decent cotton kids pj's too ( but possibly not online?).
#7 of 7 Old 06-30-2012, 09:45 PM

We get the old navy PJ's on sale and LOVE them. I got a fall set this last spring for $2!!! 

Also I second hanna anderson. LOVE thier cotton clothes, but SO PRICEY. I'm always checking local resale shops for thier PJs. :) 

- Mom to Baby Mark (9/18/10) and 4 wonderful dogs!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page