My toddler got a hard head bang on a stone step and he has been having diarrhea - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-02-2012, 10:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I tripped while carrying my son up the steps in our building today and he got a very strong hard knock on his forehead, just above his eye.  He now has a very swollen, scary looking protrusion and has also had bad diarrhea since then.  Is that a reason for concern?

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 07:50 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I would really want to get some advice from a doctor on this one... Better safe than sorry.

Liz om.gif Lovin' DH partners.gif DS (12) coolshine.gif and forever missing DD angel3.gif (12/02/07) ribbonpb.gif
From the withered tree, a flower blooms~ He's here!!! So crazy in love with my  rainbow1284.gif  boy!!! 12/14/11 luxlove.gif fly-by-nursing1.gif

Old 12-02-2012, 08:47 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Any serious head bump + any new symptoms at all would = trip to ER if necessary but immediate discussion with doctor at any rate. If you go to a pediatric group that has an on-call doctor, that would work, but I'd have him looked at a doctor pretty immediately. We aren't doctors here and head injuries can be really serious.

User Tag List