My DD's amber teething necklace... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 01:16 PM - Thread Starter
 
Mama Ana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Erebor
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We got out daughter a teething necklace when she was ~7 months old. She is almost 18 months now. Does it need to be recharged or cleaned or anything to help it work? I am pretty sure she is teething but I feel like her necklace has lost it's "power". Is it done working and ready to be tossed or do I just need to do something? Thanks!


If evil means to be self-motivated, to be the center of one’s own universe, to live on one’s own terms, then every artist, every thinker, every original mind, is evil. Because we dare to look through our own eyes rather than mouth clichés lent us from the so-called Fathers…three cheers for Eve. -...

Mama Ana is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 05:39 PM
 
~adorkable~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: State Of Bliss
Posts: 4,397
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

[many, including myself, would feel strongly that it] didn't really have any power to begin with, and even if it did it would have been something thing that was going on as it formed, so not really anything you can do about it now.

 

[In the meanwhile it might be] best to look for other ways to help her, what teeth is she getting? the molars and canine were a lot harder on my two that the front ones, we used various things depending on the location of the tooth that was bugging them, happy to pass one the things that worked and did resort to advil at night just dureing the worst of it.

 

we are on the last 2 canines here having lived thru 30 teeth in two kids in the past 18months, so you have my empathy big time

 

 

Edited to Add extra wording in in [Brackets] i think i came off harsh and that was not my intent. my own struggles with teething twins just made me really want to help and i feel strongly on this issue


partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

 
~adorkable~ is offline  
#3 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 09:51 PM
 
EchoSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Um....that's not true. It did have power to begin with, and still does. But crystals do need to be recharged every once in a while, especially if they're used to clear out negative energy. And teething pain would be a negative energy. Here... http://www.psychicreadingswithmarie.com/crystals.php

 

And scroll down to where it talks about Amber. :)

EchoSoul is offline  
#4 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 10:43 PM
 
~adorkable~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: State Of Bliss
Posts: 4,397
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

wel that's your opinion and mines mine and the facts as i and science see them.

She asked and I responded.

 

Yes Amber is a point of debate around here, for the original poster, you may want to do a quick search and read thru some of the previous debates that have been written out on other threads here. I strongly stand by that placebo effect is the only one that is happening, and that seems to have worn off over time and in the pressure of probably increased teething activity.


partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

 
~adorkable~ is offline  
#5 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 11:53 AM
 
sassyfirechick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,611
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoSoul View Post

Um....that's not true. It did have power to begin with, and still does. But crystals do need to be recharged every once in a while, especially if they're used to clear out negative energy. And teething pain would be a negative energy. Here... http://www.psychicreadingswithmarie.com/crystals.php

 

And scroll down to where it talks about Amber. :)

This. 

 

And no she didn't ask whether or not you thought it worked at all, obviously it did something for her in the past.  The question was about duration and how to extend the life, not to open a debate about whether or not someone feels they work.  You obviously don't, therefore, no need to comment further since it is not in line with the question.

sassyfirechick is offline  
#6 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 12:17 PM
 
earthmoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My 4 month old started showing signs of teething so I got her one of these. Ever since shes had the necklace she drolling has stopped. There has been several times it has fallen off for whatever reason and her drolling comes back. She has two different care givers and they are both believers! I am interested to know the answer to this too.
earthmoma is offline  
#7 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 01:19 PM
 
~adorkable~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: State Of Bliss
Posts: 4,397
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyfirechick View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoSoul View Post

Um....that's not true. It did have power to begin with, and still does. But crystals do need to be recharged every once in a while, especially if they're used to clear out negative energy. And teething pain would be a negative energy. Here... http://www.psychicreadingswithmarie.com/crystals.php

 

And scroll down to where it talks about Amber. :)

This. 

 

And no she didn't ask whether or not you thought it worked at all, obviously it did something for her in the past.  The question was about duration and how to extend the life, not to open a debate about whether or not someone feels they work.  You obviously don't, therefore, no need to comment further since it is not in line with the question.

this is not a exclusive club, this is a forum for learning. she shared that it wasn't working for her and i think folks should hear that there is more possibilities than it "ran out of mojo" for it not working and considering them is smart before she goes out and spends more money. clearly she wants to help her daughter, so i shared with her my struggles with it and offered help if she wanted to provide more info.

 

Mothering is not and shouldn't be a echo chamber, it is a place of learning and sharing. there is no reason what so ever why i should not have posted or continue to post if she can benefit from it. lets all keep our panties on, if you believe your point, fine. many others dont and we all have a right to opinions. I also think many folks are given false hopes and misled on various issues and it is places like that that can constructively counterpoint those things and let the person decide with all the info.  telling me that i shouldn't comment further is the only really uncalled for thing that was expressed. 

If the OP is not interested in hearing all thoughts, then she is more than free to say thanks but no thanks.  and this little back and forth will then just be on record for many other moms to learn from, since this topic does come up all the time.

 

i added a few words in brackets to the first post i made to more actually express the tone and intent that i meant to convey and think is good for mothering.com in general

Blanca78 likes this.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

 
~adorkable~ is offline  
#8 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 03:38 PM - Thread Starter
 
Mama Ana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Erebor
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Adorkable~ View Post

this is not a exclusive club, this is a forum for learning. she shared that it wasn't working for her and i think folks should hear that there is more possibilities than it "ran out of mojo" for it not working and considering them is smart before she goes out and spends more money. clearly she wants to help her daughter, so i shared with her my struggles with it and offered help if she wanted to provide more info.

 

Mothering is not and shouldn't be a echo chamber, it is a place of learning and sharing. there is no reason what so ever why i should not have posted or continue to post if she can benefit from it. lets all keep our panties on, if you believe your point, fine. many others dont and we all have a right to opinions. I also think many folks are given false hopes and misled on various issues and it is places like that that can constructively counterpoint those things and let the person decide with all the info.  telling me that i shouldn't comment further is the only really uncalled for thing that was expressed. 

If the OP is not interested in hearing all thoughts, then she is more than free to say thanks but no thanks.  and this little back and forth will then just be on record for many other moms to learn from, since this topic does come up all the time.

 

i added a few words in brackets to the first post i made to more actually express the tone and intent that i meant to convey and think is good for mothering.com in general

I just wanted to know how to recharge it. I believe in crystal healing and didn't know where to start. Mothering.com seem to have a strong natural community with a lot of users who use Amber and believe it works. Instead of typing in a million bunch of things to try and find my answer in Google, I came here because I knew I could get the answer I needed it in a quickly manner. The website link I was provided was just what I was looking for. 

littlest birds likes this.

If evil means to be self-motivated, to be the center of one’s own universe, to live on one’s own terms, then every artist, every thinker, every original mind, is evil. Because we dare to look through our own eyes rather than mouth clichés lent us from the so-called Fathers…three cheers for Eve. -...

Mama Ana is offline  
#9 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter
 
Mama Ana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Erebor
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoSoul View Post

Um....that's not true. It did have power to begin with, and still does. But crystals do need to be recharged every once in a while, especially if they're used to clear out negative energy. And teething pain would be a negative energy. Here... http://www.psychicreadingswithmarie.com/crystals.php

 

And scroll down to where it talks about Amber. :)

PERFECT! Just what I needed! I didn't know how to type it into Google to get the right answer so I figured I would come here and ask! Thank you so much!


If evil means to be self-motivated, to be the center of one’s own universe, to live on one’s own terms, then every artist, every thinker, every original mind, is evil. Because we dare to look through our own eyes rather than mouth clichés lent us from the so-called Fathers…three cheers for Eve. -...

Mama Ana is offline  
#10 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 03:40 PM
 
~adorkable~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: State Of Bliss
Posts: 4,397
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Ana View PostI just wanted to know how to recharge it. I believe in crystal healing and didn't know where to start. Mothering.com seem to have a strong natural community with a lot of users who use Amber and believe it works. Instead of typing in a million bunch of things to try and find my answer in Google, I came here because I knew I could get the answer I needed it in a quickly manner. The website link I was provided was just what I was looking for. 

glad you got what you wanted, mothering is a amazing community, and the fact that we disagree on various things makes it no less so, have a great evening and i'll send quick smooth teething thought for your little one.

littlest birds likes this.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

 
~adorkable~ is offline  
#11 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 03:41 PM - Thread Starter
 
Mama Ana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Erebor
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthmoma View Post

My 4 month old started showing signs of teething so I got her one of these. Ever since shes had the necklace she drolling has stopped. There has been several times it has fallen off for whatever reason and her drolling comes back. She has two different care givers and they are both believers! I am interested to know the answer to this too.

If you go into the link that was provided in a post or two above you from EchoSoul, it talks about recharging the amber! These necklaces have really helped my girl and I knew that because I hadn't recharged it that it needed it. I just didn't know how to do so and was given a link that helped, check it for your necklaces! 


If evil means to be self-motivated, to be the center of one’s own universe, to live on one’s own terms, then every artist, every thinker, every original mind, is evil. Because we dare to look through our own eyes rather than mouth clichés lent us from the so-called Fathers…three cheers for Eve. -...

Mama Ana is offline  
#12 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 03:43 PM
 
eabbmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I charge mine in a jar of seasalt water in the moonlight. I believe in rocks.
eabbmom is offline  
#13 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 03:44 PM
 
earthmoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks!
earthmoma is offline  
#14 of 45 Old 01-25-2013, 03:50 PM
 
aHikaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 786
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

very true, crystals can be charged with sunlight...


Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

aHikaru is offline  
#15 of 45 Old 01-25-2013, 04:29 PM
 
avismama24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NH
Posts: 245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Oh this is helpful! My LO has been wearing one since he was a few months old and I was just thinking about "recharging" it. I have always heard water...bu tI will take a look at that link. Thanks all!


Me, slinggirl.gif mama to 1.5 yr old kid.gifDS, step mama to two tweens, married to a sarcastic sports nut censored.gif. We are unschooling! mdcblog5.gif http://twocoolfourschool.wordpress.com/

avismama24 is offline  
#16 of 45 Old 01-26-2013, 10:31 AM
 
EchoSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Gotta be careful with soft stones and letting them sit in water, so you know. I've always been fond of using sunlight, and moonlight to cleanse/charge my stones. Bonus if there's a thunderstorm!

EchoSoul is offline  
#17 of 45 Old 01-27-2013, 07:05 AM
 
avismama24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NH
Posts: 245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

How long would you put amber in direct sulight? I heard to much direct light can make it brittle? Maybe I will put it out in the moonlight tonight :)


Me, slinggirl.gif mama to 1.5 yr old kid.gifDS, step mama to two tweens, married to a sarcastic sports nut censored.gif. We are unschooling! mdcblog5.gif http://twocoolfourschool.wordpress.com/

avismama24 is offline  
#18 of 45 Old 01-28-2013, 01:01 PM
 
aHikaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 786
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by avismama24 View Post

How long would you put amber in direct sulight? I heard to much direct light can make it brittle? Maybe I will put it out in the moonlight tonight :)

you should only put crystals in sunlight for a certain amount of time, I think 30 min is more than enough time, I just relate more with sunlight because it represents positive energy. As for an amber necklace being brittle, direct and indirect sunlight have the same effect, which our LO's are in all the time, so I highly doubt it would become a hazard. 


Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

aHikaru is offline  
#19 of 45 Old 01-28-2013, 01:30 PM
 
mamalovesbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Amber is not a crystal it is a fossilised resin. Amber contains succinic acid which is a known analgesic - the way that amber helps teething pain is by releasing the succinic acid when worn against the skin.

Amber can end up with a film on it from mosturisers, soap, shampoo and being left on while swimming. If your amber necklace is not working as effectively it simply needs to be cleaned with a soft cloth to remove this film which is preventing the release of the succinic acid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAHM, Married to my best friend, Proud Mama to our sweet baby boy 29.5.10, Addicted to and loving
mamalovesbaby is offline  
#20 of 45 Old 01-28-2013, 03:54 PM
 
aHikaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 786
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamalovesbaby View Post

Amber is not a crystal it is a fossilised resin. Amber contains succinic acid which is a known analgesic - the way that amber helps teething pain is by releasing the succinic acid when worn against the skin.

Amber can end up with a film on it from mosturisers, soap, shampoo and being left on while swimming. If your amber necklace is not working as effectively it simply needs to be cleaned with a soft cloth to remove this film which is preventing the release of the succinic acid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i use the word "crystals" as a general word, as with using the word "stones" generally :D


Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

aHikaru is offline  
#21 of 45 Old 01-28-2013, 05:51 PM
 
avismama24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NH
Posts: 245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Cleaned my son's amber necklace in salt water and then rinsed it really well in cool water and then placed it outside in the light of the full mon for about 15 minutes. I think that should reenergize it!


Me, slinggirl.gif mama to 1.5 yr old kid.gifDS, step mama to two tweens, married to a sarcastic sports nut censored.gif. We are unschooling! mdcblog5.gif http://twocoolfourschool.wordpress.com/

avismama24 is offline  
#22 of 45 Old 01-30-2013, 11:23 AM
 
Alenushka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: CA
Posts: 1,854
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Amber necklaces are choking and suffocation hazard. They do absolutely nothing.  I do not understand how that unscientific believe appeared in US. I spent a lot of time in Baltic region and I never heard of  using amber necklaces   for these purposes.

 

http://scienceornot.net/2012/10/30/amber-necklaces-and-teething-babies/

~adorkable~ likes this.
Alenushka is offline  
#23 of 45 Old 01-30-2013, 11:35 AM
 
~adorkable~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: State Of Bliss
Posts: 4,397
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Alenushka, this is a group of ladies that very likely do not what to hear the scientific truth. I posted earlier and hopefully it will benefit folks stumbling on to the thread who have a more open mind. but otherwise I'm un subbing before my eyes roll back in my head any further, I have no interest in this conversation given the things I have read so far.

 

 

EDIT TO ADD:  that is a nice page, lays out the thinking persons argument rather well, thanks for the link.


partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

 
~adorkable~ is offline  
#24 of 45 Old 01-30-2013, 12:00 PM
 
Frioct3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thank you for the link. I have always thought the necklaces were junk but had started to consider buying one just in case they actually did work since my little guy has been so uncomfortable lately. Now I will definitely stay away from them.
Frioct3 is offline  
#25 of 45 Old 01-30-2013, 03:27 PM
 
littlest birds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: a dream-filled fixer-upper
Posts: 2,894
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think it is fine for people to believe unscientific things. 

 

I do not believe in crystal powers but that's fine with me.  I believe in energies, though.  But I think that energies have a scientific basis we do not understand and don't think a necklace creates positivity except by being attractive, touchable, from a special person, etc.  I LIKE superstitions and mythologies about things like this just because they are interesting.

 

I just learned the point of amber teething necklaces.  I assumed it was a physical property like the texture or scent.  So thanks to all of you I've learned something new, and I now also know I myself would not want an amber necklace for this reason.


ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)
 
 

littlest birds is offline  
#26 of 45 Old 01-30-2013, 04:51 PM
 
~adorkable~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: State Of Bliss
Posts: 4,397
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlest birds View Post

I think it is fine for people to believe unscientific things. 

 

I do not believe in crystal powers but that's fine with me.  I believe in energies, though.  But I think that energies have a scientific basis we do not understand and don't think a necklace creates positivity except by being attractive, touchable, from a special person, etc.  I LIKE superstitions and mythologies about things like this just because they are interesting.

 

I just learned the point of amber teething necklaces.  I assumed it was a physical property like the texture or scent.  So thanks to all of you I've learned something new, and I now also know I myself would not want an amber necklace for this reason.

 

 

i think this was very well said, and i agree that it if fine to believe in things science can not explain. Where folks get into trouble is believing in thing despite good science proving them wrong, dangerous or misleading.

 

if folks believe that amber necklaces help with pain because they make the wearer feel pretty, or like they are being cared for, or because bothering to pick one out and put it on your kids focuses a lot of time, energy, love and positive thinking on that kid and that kind of attention makes them feel better, then i would totally agree!!!!  But for the folks that talk about succinic acid and it having medicinal properties because if it, then i think they ned to be countered with the failing of that science and the truth of its limitations. this gets categorized under "snake oil" and i feel for the folks that get taken by the salesmen of such, who can blame them at times when all you want is to help your kids feel better when they are hurting, you'd do nearly anything.  so they take your money and give you a charm bracelet. all fine if what you intended to by is a charm bracelet, but theft if you thought you were getting more than the placebo it is.


partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

 
~adorkable~ is offline  
#27 of 45 Old 01-31-2013, 02:56 AM
 
heremotherduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i have used/am using them for my 4 dcs,they have worked for us.

 

as for the risk of choking,i dont see how it could happen,if you buy them from a reputable retailer then they are double knotted in between each bead and i cant see how a baby chewing on them could break them.

heremotherduck is offline  
#28 of 45 Old 01-31-2013, 02:58 AM
 
heremotherduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

plus they have been used for thousands of years in other countries.

heremotherduck is offline  
#29 of 45 Old 01-31-2013, 07:39 AM
 
Alenushka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: CA
Posts: 1,854
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Just because something has been done for thousands of year In other counties, it does not mean it has huge therapeutic value. For examples, circumcision....or blood letting....or spanking.

 

There is zero scientific evidence that amber necklaces work.

Frioct3 likes this.
Alenushka is offline  
#30 of 45 Old 01-31-2013, 09:25 AM
 
sunwillshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: mid-Atlantic
Posts: 2,319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Adorkable~ View Post

if folks believe that amber necklaces help with pain because they make the wearer feel pretty, or like they are being cared for, or because bothering to pick one out and put it on your kids focuses a lot of time, energy, love and positive thinking on that kid and that kind of attention makes them feel better, then i would totally agree!!!!  


I feel like this is what I've been trying to tell people who ask why Cady wears hers; thanks for finally giving me the words. :-)


Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

sunwillshine is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off