Mothering Forum banner

Most ridiculous thing you've said

4K views 56 replies 37 participants last post by  miraclemama2 
#1 ·
What is the most ridiculous thing you have had to say or explain to your child?

Just today I said: "you can not eat food from the garbage"!

I was really disturbed by what happened but at the same time wanted to laugh when I heard myself say that.

#6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylab View Post

What is the most ridiculous thing you have had to say or explain to your child?

Just today I said: "you can not eat food from the garbage"!

I was really disturbed by what happened but at the same time wanted to laugh when I heard myself say that.
OMG I said the EXACT same thing a few weeks back AFTER pinning my LO down and swiping my hand to the back of her throat to remove the moldy bean she was trying to swallow!

#8 ·
We have a very affectionate puppy and I had to keep telling DS that we can't give the puppy kisses like the puppy kisses us. Every time Ds tries to love on the pup he tries to lick him all over. -.-"

#9 ·
My older girls were 1 and 3, I actually said, "Girls, please stop licking the microwave." My DH said, "Did you ever think you would have to say that to anybody?" I don't remember what was in the microwave, evidently I was defrosting something yummy. I had to clean Baby-Tongue marks off it it.

#14 ·
I just had to tell mine a few days ago she can't eat out of the garbage. Especially wilted lettuce, it almost made me sick to see. :(

#19 ·
"Oh honey, let's Not make shoe soup!"

To my then 2 year old who was working in the garden with us. She was making "soup" in a bucket with water, dirt and whatever plants and twigs she could find. Then I noticed one foot was bare and while I was trying to figure out where it had gone she sat down, took he other shoe off, threw it in the muck and started stirring with a stick.

#20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalia View Post

Regarding Johnny Cash:

"Don't worry, honey. He didn't really fall into a ring of fire. That's just his way of saying he fell in love."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca78 View Post

Trying to answer the question "Do plants have noses?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadieladie View Post

"Please stop wiping bacon on my phone."
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylab View Post

No you can't take eggs out of the fridge and run around the house with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdentityCrisisMama View Post

We do not drink out of the Diva Cup.
tiphat.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrmEmbar View Post

"Oh honey, let's Not make shoe soup!"
:rotflmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.