Survey for Parents: Toddlers & Game Activities
I would appreciate feedback for my survey as part of a Child Education class assignment. :-) Please answer if you have a toddler (age 2-4)
1. What games do you notice your toddler enjoying?
2. Does your toddler prefer playing alone, with fellow toddlers, siblings, or with you (the parents)?
3. Do you notice any games that your toddler does not enjoy?
4. Do you think it is important for your toddler to interact with older kids/ adults?
5. Do you notice your toddler struggling to do an activity they want to do but their performance isn't up to par ?
6. Which is more important: playing indoors or outdoors? Why?