Mothering Forum banner

I need help finding toddler carseat

739 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MOMentarily Distracted 
#1 ·
Hello I think the place I am looking for used to be called Famiky Safety. Is it still here? Is Britax Maratho one of the only best for a Toyota corolla? My toddler is 16 months 30 inches and 21 pounds. Any other suggestions?

#2 ·
Tell me why you love your carseat. I just saw a Chicco one and another. Seems you have to guess the height of your child because of legroom. I dont know much about my corolla yet because I haven't bought it but I am short so the frontseat will be up pretty far. I plan to use behind me as carseat spit and when my partner rides with us he will sit in back.Anything else to know? Can I just puck randomly? I am impatient and am not sure hiw find my messages on this new site. I thank anyone who can advise me. I wish I coukd find the damiky safety!

#3 ·
My DS is 34 inches, 28lbs, and almost 20 months old, and we have a Chicco NextFit. Since they need to be rear-facing until 2-4 years, we wanted something compact and long-lasting. Our usual daily vehicle is a Honda Accord, but it also fits well in a Infiniti g35X, a Subaru Impreza, and a Ford E350 van. Super, super easy to install, has 9 different angles, one of the tallest rear-facing seats, just a great seat overall. Worth every penny! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.