after coming back from long vacation 21 months can't handle gym daycare, please help! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 08-18-2017, 10:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Unhappy after coming back from long vacation 21 months can't handle gym daycare, please help!

Our daughter, Ella, is 21 months old and has had no issues in the past with spending hour at the gym care. She has always played by herself or observed other kids. She really enjoyed the time spent there.

We took a vacation to visit family for over 2 months . Ella received lots of attention from family . We basically spent last 3 months all together (my parents, my husband parents).
Now that we are back I started going back to the gym we used to and took Ella with me to gym care. She cries all the time, some days she cries for littel bit then she stops then over again. Today the babysitter called me because Ella poop( maybe from all the crying and stress), I came to change her , explained to her that I'll be back in 20 min and left the room. It was really hard to see her cry, but I thought she has to learn and realize I'm coming back.
How would you handle that? Is it normal? is it just the stage (separation anxiety) ? How to go thru this? I really need my at least 45 min at the gym, it makes me feel good and Im so used to do that, but I don't know if I shuld give it up for now. It really breaks my heart to see her like that and I do not want her stress in any way.
any advice appreciated

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page