Yep, we're still here~Nov/Dec '02 mommas&babies~ - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 647 Old 08-27-2004, 03:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
thanks everyone.. s

solsticemamma..now that it's today, yesterday doesn't seem so bad.. i got to cry..i havn't done that in a long while and it was a good release! and i slept So well, which has been really difficult lately, since ive had insomnia for a week now. all in all life is very good, and im sure that tonight will be fun no matter what i cook..but it is days like yesterday that make me glad that a day only lasts 24 hours!

this morning when elwynn woke up he said"momma i wanna go for a walk.please" and brought me his shoes.

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#302 of 647 Old 08-27-2004, 04:23 PM

Hi guys! I have a child around the same age as yours, and I would really appreciate if you'd check out the thread I started called "Help! I think my toddler hates me!". I really need help with this problem! Thanks!
#303 of 647 Old 08-27-2004, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter

oh, fern, I just read your post. that sounds like you didn't have much fun on my b-day. We shouldn't have even gone shopping, it was such a waste of time.the mall makes me crosseyed.s I'm really looking forward to having the most delicious healthy meal at your house!see you soon...

yeah, i went to the mall on my birthday.... never again . all the people, stuff, junk, more stuff, weird old ladies breathing on my newborn baby (while i'm about to yell at them ). I think that samaya is sick right now. her temperture is 38.1 C ........ my temp. is 36.1 i'm taking lots of garlic and miso soup.... she will be o.k.
#304 of 647 Old 08-29-2004, 09:52 AM

MamaJaza, i hope Samaya is doing fine. That is funny about you going to the mall, we just went for the first time in years the other day. It was overstimulating, to say the least. Still, it is practically the only thing to do around here that is free and indoors and air conditioned. It has been getting close to 100 degrees farenheit every day lately (110 with the heat index, easily) and we were dying to get out to do something and it had to be free

Anyhow, MamaFern, i'm so in love with Elwynns baby bloc "you can't pacify us" shirt. Where did you get it?? I have no idea what baby bloc is but you allready know I'm a fan of the Boobs Not Bombs, and now this.....

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend
#305 of 647 Old 08-29-2004, 02:21 PM

Julianna can walk!!! At 18 months she can finally take a few steps on her own! She still looks pretty rigid and she falls down a lot and gets tired quickly, but at least she's on her way! Yay!

Just got back from Mexico again. Zach and I went for a week! I got to finish a good book- for the first time in I don't know how long! I only got to read it in 20 page increments since Zachary would get bored playing by himself, but it was nice to sit and read while he napped instead of doing laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc... I had just gotten home from the four hour drive, walked into the house, and saw Julianna toddling toward me...

Zachary's in a funk again. Crying over everything. Screaming that horribly loud scream like he's being murdered. His whole body stiffens and tenses and he just lets loose. He just came up to the screen door screaming his head off, and I had just gotten through all the posts about gentle parenting and staying clear-headed, so I took a deep breath and said "Stop screaming. Can you tell me what's wrong?" And he did. Apparently he wanted to "ming" (swing), and he thought screaming would give him the ability to do it by himself. Ugh. I am really, really, REALLY trying not to yell all the time... I want them to be happy kids. And I don't want to be in a bad mood all the time. But this screamin is just getting to me.

From what I hear all your kids saying, you probably would think mine can't talk at all. He says a lot of words, but his pronunciation is still really bad. Which is why I think he's screaming all the time. He just wants to come out and say everything and he can't yet. Frustrating for both of us.

Casina, I have no idea how you do it. I would be a psychotic mess if I didn't have all your advice, and the advice of the other mamas here. Again, I want to be happy and I want my kids to be happy but sometimes I just lose my patience... Too often, in fact. But that's why I come here, so thank you!

Leah coolshine.gif adoptionheart-1.gif homebirth.jpg

Hubby guitar.gif, ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, adopted dd (10) notes2.gif, dd (6) dust.gif, dd (1) femalesling.GIF & 3 foster dd's wheelchair.gif upsidedown.gif diaper.gif  

#306 of 647 Old 08-29-2004, 05:51 PM

Hey, solsticemama- do you still like your Kozy Carrier? How does it work for you? I really want to buy one and the turn-around time is only a month now, so... The only thing I'm worried about is that if Zach wanted to lie down and nurse to sleep, like he can in the Maya Wrap, he won't be able to in the Kozy. But he's kind of getting too big for that anyway, and I'm really looking for a sturdier back-carrier than the Maya. It seems now that he's bigger I'm constantly shifting and moving the Maya to get comfortable, unless he's on my hip. Anyway, just thought I'd ask your opinion!

Anyone else have any slings/carriers they'd like to recommend?

Hubby guitar.gif, ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, adopted dd (10) notes2.gif, dd (6) dust.gif, dd (1) femalesling.GIF & 3 foster dd's wheelchair.gif upsidedown.gif diaper.gif  

#307 of 647 Old 08-29-2004, 06:13 PM

Yes, Leah I still use it tho, due to a strained muscle, the last couple times to the Farmer's Market I've given Mukti the choice of stroller or Kozy and he's chosen the stroller It's a cheapo umbrella stroller that we took to Europe with us. I have also stopped slinging him down for naps and nights. Now I just lie down on the bed with him and nurse him down that way. I think it takes longer than the sling but it's alot easier on my body IYKWIM. I have a Girasol that I got awhile back and haven't really used much but the wrap-style carriers are supposed to be the most comfy for a heavy toddler. They're just a bit complicated to get in and out of tho.

I'm wondering how many of us are still nursing alot during the day and continuing to nightnurse. Leah, I know Zach, like Mukti, is still doing alot of both but I'm wondering who else is. My SIL was over with her newborn the other day and ds was quite fascinated with him nursing. Now we have a whole routine we go thru where we talk about who of our little friends is having "beuf". The development of his language is a fascinating thing to be part of.

Mona, everything ok? We haven't heard from you in awhile.
#308 of 647 Old 08-29-2004, 10:31 PM

elwynn still nurses a lot during the day, and a lot at night too..im trying to night ween him, but so far its not very successful..

mostly because he is SO underweight im trying to give him more food in the day and less boob..because he just isn't gaining and im worried that the doctor is going to want to poke holes in him when we go next week. i really don't think that there is anything wrong with him. he is smart and active and happy and healthy but he's still only 19 lbs and he should be like 27..its hard on me!

he loves his "milkies" though and i dont say no when he asks for it. most nights i nurse him to sleep, but some nights he just lays down on his belly and closes his eyes-last night being one of them.

actually he did such a cute thing last night. he was asleep or so i thought and he sat up in bed and leaned over me to see if i was awake and then he kissed me 2 times on the lips and i laughed because it was so sweet and he laughed then snuggled up in my arms and fell right asleep.

its those little moments that m,make being a so amazing!

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#309 of 647 Old 08-29-2004, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberSun
Julianna can walk!!! !
yeah Julianna!

Quote:
Zachary's in a funk again. Crying over everything. Screaming that horribly loud scream like he's being murdered. His whole body stiffens and tenses and he just lets loose. He just came up to the screen door screaming his head off, and I had just gotten through all the posts about gentle parenting and staying clear-headed, so I took a deep breath and said "Stop screaming. Can you tell me what's wrong?" And he did. Apparently he wanted to "ming" (swing), and he thought screaming would give him the ability to do it by himself. Ugh. I am really, really, REALLY trying not to yell all the time... I want them to be happy kids. And I don't want to be in a bad mood all the time. But this screamin is just getting to me.
Leah, I think you are doing a great job. The fact that you are here, trying, and learning and willing to try different things, I think that is awesome. We all have less than stellar moments, trust me. It is the fact that you acknowledge that, and are trying to do better that matters.

The fact that Zachary isn't as verbal as he would like to be is very frustrating for both of you, and it sounds like Julianna has some extra challenges (I think you had said her mom took illegal drugs while pregnant???) so these are going to be really trying times for you. But you are so awesome, so loving with your children. I know it is all going to work out, and you will be stronger and the bond you will have with your children will be incredible. Not to mention what awesome, understanding people your children will be!!! I am so tired, I really hope this is making sense.

Quote:
From what I hear all your kids saying, you probably would think mine can't talk at all. He says a lot of words, but his pronunciation is still really bad. Which is why I think he's screaming all the time. He just wants to come out and say everything and he can't yet. Frustrating for both of us.
Just so you know, my dd sounds a lot like Zachary. She has a huge vocab, but her pronounciation isn't there yet. It is very frustrating at times. When she is whining and crying and all that, I tell her "Mariah, use your words." and then I model for her "Mama, I want...." and have her copy me. If I don't know what she wants, sometimes she will tell me at that point, or I have her point, etc. She knows some sign language as well and we are working on that too. That is a huge help. Some of her words sound the same, so the signs are the only way to really tell. If it makes you feel better, she has two grandparents who are Speech Lang. Pathologists and they both say she is actually advanced for her age. We just have some super advanced babes in this group
#310 of 647 Old 08-29-2004, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *solsticemama*
I'm wondering how many of us are still nursing alot during the day and continuing to nightnurse.
Funny, I was wondering this same thing today. Mariah has slowed down a bit just recently with the day time nursing. It is still several times though. I will have to count tomorrow. I still nurse her to sleep for naps and at bedtime, and she night nurses quite a bit. Last night it was at least five times. at least. Some nights it is only twice. I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one still nursing to sleep. I don't know why it matters, since I would keep doing it even if no one else here was. It works for us. But I feel better none the less

side note - kerc, I finally got my hands on Raising Your Spirted Child. I've read three pages so far (sitting next to the tub while dd bathed, thankfully it isn't a library book) and I can definetley say that she qualifies as a spirited child. A feeling, something like relief, filled me as I read those first few pages and I called dh on the phone and said, "I'm not crazy, and it's not me, it has nothing to do with me. She's spirited", and was telling hime about it. I've known that really, since chatting with you and others here, but to see it in black and white, it meant more. Anyhow, thanks for your suggestion, I think it is really going to help.
#311 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *solsticemama*
I'm wondering how many of us are still nursing alot during the day and continuing to nightnurse. Leah, I know Zach, like Mukti, is still doing alot of both but I'm wondering who else is. My SIL was over with her newborn the other day and ds was quite fascinated with him nursing. Now we have a whole routine we go thru where we talk about who of our little friends is having "beuf". The development of his language is a fascinating thing to be part of.
BeanBean nurses to sleep at night and during the day. He also nurses *tons* during the day, but rarely at night. Now that we understand why he wakes up screaming at night, we take care of it and he falls right back to sleep usually without nursing at all. I have no idea when it happened, or how, but we seem to have nightweaned at some point during the pregnancy. I was a bit bummed when I realized it; night nursing was always so easy and peaceful for me, one of my favorite parts of parenthood. Ah, well.

When I say he nurses tons during the day, I mean *tons*. Honestly, I tell him no more often than I say yes and he's still nursing between 6 and 20 times a day. It's crazy! There's a lot of : and : as well as :boy: and :2tandem. When he's not actually nursing, it's reaching :2toddler: or asking or just . And then there's me: He nurses way more than BooBah does. When I pointed this out to my mom, she said "Well, he's bigger than she is, isn't he?" Yes, but he also eats other food, and she doesn't.

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
#312 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy
Now that we understand why he wakes up screaming at night, we take care of it and he falls right back to sleep usually without nursing at all. I
I don't remember -- why does he wake up screaming?
#313 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 12:56 AM

Owen's increased his daytime nursing a lot lately. I thought a couple of months ago that we were actually on our way to self weaning, as we only nursed once in the morning and once before bed and that was it (we don't cosleep, so he doesn't night nurse). Then it came back with a vengeance! If I'm sitting down anywhere, he's up my shirt. It's also mostly flybys (which I always said I wouldn't do and here I am doing it! :LOL) but we do regular nursings about 4 times a day and several flybys in between. Actually, he's also been night waking a lot for the last couple of weeks (he's only slept through the night 3 or 4 times in 2 weeks) and I think it has to do with his upper canines STILL not being all the way through--3 months and counting... *sigh*

His language skills are amazing me every day. He's now learned "please" and "thank you" and does very well with it. I couldn't even count how many words he says now--he learns a few every day it seems. But I STILL can't get him to say his own name! How strange is that?
#314 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 01:28 AM

hi mamas!

re: nursing..... dd does it all the time. nurses througout the day and night. nurses to sleep for naps and at nighttime. she still gets most of her nutrients from me. she eats some food, but not a lot. a bit here and there.
lately she's been asking for munyas when she wants me to stop what i 'm doing and pay attention to her. so i'll stop, and then she'll shake her head no. so i'm feeling out this game of hers, trying to figure out when she's playing , and when she really needs me.

language--- dd does not want to talk, or even communicate, on anyone elses terms but her own. i know that sounds wierd, but even her astrological chart confirms that she has communciation "issues." so she will say garbly goo instead of words she has said before, use sign language out of the blue (i stopped tyring to teach her about 6 months ago, yet she retained the info all that time w/o using it), and so on. so, while her verbal skills are improving, she is certainly not an overachiever in this area. basically, i just follow her lead, affirm what she does say, and keep trying to repeat simple words that i know she could say if she wanted to. :LOL

must try to go to bed now.
#315 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 01:40 AM - Thread Starter

My DD doesn't talk much either. I think she is *very* smart though. I really try to not pressure my girl into speaking. If she says a new word, I might repeat it for her with a pleased tone, but I rarely praise her for saying anything. She will be saying everything soon enough (and boy will she, she already "back talks" in gobbelty gook)

I have to nurse her down to sleep for every nap and at night. She will fall asleep sometimes in the car, or if her daddy is here, he can walk her to sleep, but he's not here very often. She's gotten used to leaning over me while I lie on my side nursing the newborn... she's quite adaptable. She wants to get all her nourishment from me right now, as i have that delicious newborn milk, but I say no quite often. It's very difficult for me sometimes to override my "protective mama-bear weaning her older child" instincts. But she gets a LOT, anyways. Getting that adorable double chin again which she lost while I was pregnant.

Forgot to say before that it was nice to see punk princess and solstice mama together in those pics....and the babies are soooo cute.
#316 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkprincessmama
I don't remember -- why does he wake up screaming?
Because he has to pee, and for some reason he can't or won't pee in his sleep. This is a really good thing, because it means that I've got at least 6 months before I need to buy large Fuzzi Bunz (I'm fairly certain that BooBah will need a large long before she's ready to potty learn). I suppose what a good thing is that I figured it out. Now when he wakes up and cries or screams, Dadda takes him to the potty. He pees and Mike carries him back to bed, often asleep by the time they're lying down again.

I just realized that that's why he wet the bed last night! (For the first time ever, btw.) We slept at my mom's house, and Dadda isn't here! No wonder he's been freaking out at me. Mike is *always* the one to take him potty in the middle of the night, because when he wakes up he disturbes his sister and I need to nurse her back to sleep. I can't believe I didn't realize it until just this moment! I'll just have to be extra sure to put him on the potty before bed tonight.

The measuring device from Preschoolians came-- it is just wider than BeanBean's foot. I talked to the CEO online and he said that yes, the shoes are at least as wide as the measuring device and that I should get the kind with the laces. Thank goodness, because I hate velcro on shoes! :LOL I'll be ordering them tomorrow (or maybe this afternoon, if my wallet is in the van. :LOL) He's still saying he likes the pink ones, but I'm really hesitant to buy those. If he still wants pink shoes next year, and he doesn't want any other colors, then I will but I'd like to skip them this year. He likes red and blue, too, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem... of course, if he cries when he sees that they're not pink, I'll exchange them, but I don't think he'll mind too much. I think he'll just be happy to have a pair of shoes of his own! My little boy is obsessed with shoes, he loves them, and it's probably because he doesn't have any. .

#317 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 02:21 PM

punkprincessmama- I didn't get to see the pics you had posted since the link is no longer up. If you get around to it, can you pm with a link? And Zach is a lot like Mariah- he has a bunch of words that have the same sound. "Keetoh" is Crystal, here you go, and thank you! And "mone" is milk and more, but he will sign more if that's what he means, which helps. It was funny when we went to the ocean- he kept saying "Mone! Mone!" because the sea foam was white and he associated it with milk! :LOL

Zachary cries out in the middle of the night too, and casina had mentioned that he probably had a full bladder and I kinda nodded, but never thought about it. But now that I heard Eli does it too, it makes sense that peeing could be our problem... Nine times out of ten he'll wake up with a dry Fuzzi Bunz, and then he lets the floodgates open and he floods his diaper. So he must be holding it. He HATES the potty lately, so I'm at a loss as to what to do for him. But it would be nice if he would stop screaming and kicking me in the middle of the night...

My puppies turn 6 weeks old today! Yay! I am so ready to get rid of them... How mean is that? They live in a playpen in a corner of the kitchen, and they are starting to stink. I put them in a little pen outside every morning so I can clean out their playpen, but it's still gross. Yesterday I poured bacon grease over their puppy chow and they lapped it up, wagging their little nub tails, and I thought I was being so nice fattening them up... Then they had diarrhea all over their playpen and it doesn't seem like such a good idea now! :Puke

#318 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 05:04 PM

Leah, sorry, but the tone of your last paragraph made me laugh :LOL. You've got your hands full, mama . Great that Julianna (Oso?) is tentatively walking now.

Mamas, are your dcs keen on trucks? Ds has developed a real interest in trucks lately. On our recent trip everytime we passed a semi on the road he got very excited and said, "big 'un" and when we're out and about and he sees one he's very keen. Dh and I have done nothing to encourage this, it seems to have started on its own. I'm wondering a couple of things: a) mamas of girls do your dds have this interest also? and b) mamas of boys are your dss into trucks too? My mom told me that my when she gave my brother a block of wood to play with he pretended it was a car and ran it along the floor. Nature or nurture YK?

Ds also has a sling that he likes to carry 'bearsss' around in and we'll probably get him a doll as well but those trucks are a big fascination right now. I'm thinking maybe I'll buy him one to play with.

Mona glad to hear you're good. "Munyas" that's pretty cute. Casina, you around? Brayg I'm heading over to check out your new site
#319 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 06:18 PM - Thread Starter

solsicemama~every second word out of elwynn's (my nephew) mouth is carz. He actually came up to me the other day and was "flirting" ... he said "I hav carz"..it's hilarious. He will find ANYTHING with a vehicle on it.. newspapers, books, a t-shirt and drags it around. my brother and SIL definately did not coach him on being so obsessed with cars.. they don't even have a vehicle. So yes, it is definately nature for boys to love cars.

My DD will play with elwynn's cars, but she doesn't say cars a million times per day.
#320 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 08:01 PM

my dd has books that have wheels on them, and she loves to "brrooomm brooomm " with them along the floor,bench, ect. of couse, we taught her the sound effect.
i think she made the same sound effect yesterdya w/ an object that was not a car- like a blook or something
and she does notice big trucks when we are out on the road.
she doesn't say cars yet, and there is certainly no obsession as of yet.

must go....
#321 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 08:18 PM

Mariah loooooves cars, and in her book anything with wheels is a car - bicycles, motorcycles, trucks etc. She exclaims "car!" for each. She doesn't play with her cars very much, she has dh's old matchbox set, but she loves the "real" things.

of course, she also loooooooves shoes, and loves examining everyone's shoes who come over

we've encouraged neither, this is all her
#322 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 08:21 PM

k loves shoes too. she tries everyone's on all the time. very cute, to see her walking around in a size 9 shoe. :LOL
#323 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 08:27 PM

totally nature! Jacob didn't even have any cars when he was little until I realized he was vrooming other objects around. He also like dolls and stuff, but was a big fan of the vehicles.

Owen...he's OBSESSED. He will not play with a doll--throws them down when I try to give him one. He's gotta have his cars and "cucks".
#324 of 647 Old 08-30-2004, 09:49 PM

yup. elwynn LOVES cars. and bikes (bock) and trains (weee) and really anthing with wheels.. and like jaz said.. anything with a car! he even loves reading the used car section in the paper..! but he also loves his dolly and his stuffies..and he plays with other things too.. he loves playing in the garden (with his digger) i think it must be genetic..but you have to admit, for uch new people things like cars must be fascinating. they dont understand the things about cars that we do.. that they are smelly and dangerous.. they just see the moving parts and think "wow!"

Quote:

#325 of 647 Old 08-31-2004, 01:05 AM

BeanBean is completely obsessed with cars. If he hears a car commercial, he'll come flying. He loves trucks too; Mike's a manager for a trucking company and whenever we visit him at work BeanBean gets all excited about everything. Of course, he loves dolls, too. He asks me to nurse them, it's really sweet. And he sings to them, the way Mike sings to him & BooBah. I think cars and trucks would have to win first place in his eyes, though. Oh, he's really into airplanes and helicopters these days, too.

#326 of 647 Old 08-31-2004, 01:36 AM

Oh, it's TOTALLY nature, I think! I just LOVE watching Julianna and Zachary while they play outside- Julianna is picking off sticks and rocks that cling to her legs, Zach is pouring shovel-fulls of dirt over his legs. She is SO sensitive- say her name in the wrong tone and she cowers. Zachary stands up to you no matter what. He LOVES playing loudly with cars and drums, she's more content to play quietly with her kitchen or puzzles... It's amazing to see the difference, totally unconditioned by us.

I had two brothers who beat me up, and we played "Army" in the muddy forest, and that was fun sometimes- but I was the girly-girliest of them all! I loved my baby dolls and dishes and sewing... Isn't it funny how tendencies come out at such a young age?

One of Zachary's first sounds was the rumbly "Dddddddd", trying to immitate the sound of a motor. (We pretended he was practicing his Spanish roll of the "R"!) Julianna tried to copy him, only hers was rolling her lips: "Bbbbbbb". Zach's preference is for airplanes (nane) and boats.

#327 of 647 Old 08-31-2004, 01:44 AM - Thread Starter

I totally loved dolls when I was a little girl. I just couldn't keep away from babies either, and they loved me. I used to see my mom BF my little brother, so I would BF my "babies". I notice Haeven doing this now too, as she sees me BFing.

On a totally unrelated topic...
Do you ever wonder if you will ever have any grandkids? It's kind of an odd question at this stage, but I imagine that having grandkids would be the greatest thing. I guess I'll find out in about 25 years.
#328 of 647 Old 08-31-2004, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Mamajaza*
On a totally unrelated topic...
Do you ever wonder if you will ever have any grandkids? It's kind of an odd question at this stage, but I imagine that having grandkids would be the greatest thing. I guess I'll find out in about 25 years.
No, I hadn't thought of that yet... But wouldn't it be great if we were all still friends when we do?

#329 of 647 Old 08-31-2004, 01:51 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
No, I hadn't thought of that yet... But wouldn't it be great if we were all still friends when we do?
Sure would! Hopefully we will all be able to meet each other before then too, but I suppose most of you are scattered across the states. Maybe we could have a west coast campout for us in the west
#330 of 647 Old 08-31-2004, 03:26 PM

We should start looking for a place to hold a west coast MDC gathering... I know they had one in WA this summer, but it was on the coast and I was in Eastern WA . I'd love to meet you all. If anyone is ever in Phoenix, look me up!

I wonder how Anna and the girls are doing...? I think about her often, sending good vibes her way. Hope she gets back on her feet soon.

How are you holding up, Heather??? Is little David inside or outside? :LOL

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page