~Nov/Dec 02' babes Chat for January~ - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-03-2005, 09:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
so rose, i guess you'd be saying you're doing a lot of nursing these days? :LOL

dd must be going through another developmental leap. her sleep schedule is all frilled up. much too busy to settle down to nap for long if at all, and waking a lot at night.
she's into cooking these days- making lots of peas for everyone. and the never ending books and puzzles as usual.'

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2005, 03:13 PM - Thread Starter

My DD hasn't been having naps for about 3 months. It's good, cause then she will go to sleep earlier and we can have some alone time. Her bedtime is 8:00 now, where it used to be 10:00.
Old 02-03-2005, 03:49 PM

wow! she doesn't nap and still makes it 'till 8!! my dd didn't nap the other day i had to keep her up 'till 6:30! :LOL

she still naps daily, except for a few quirks here and there. but does go to bed later then before- bw 7:30 and 9, depending on the nap.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:26 PM

Gosh, no naps...ds still naps for about 2 hrs. each day and I look forward to the time alone.

Ds has begun to use the word "I", for example, I want some eggs, I can do this etc. I find it fascinating because along with the use of this very egocentric pronoun there seems to be a discernable shift in his subtle energy body, like a leap has been made, like another level of incarnating has occurred that is definitively human. It's really very interesting, this self-referencing and somewhat bittersweet. There was a certain clumsy purity in his use of his own name, "eggs for Mukti" that has disappeared with this latest refining. My ears have not quite gotten used to taking shape around the sound of my baby's voice saying "I". The tone has changed too which makes me think the breath-state has changed which indicates further inner and invisible unfoldment. Isn't the human being an amazement?
Old 02-03-2005, 08:35 PM

elwynn is a napper too..he will sleep 2 hours most days. i love this few hours to clean up, or cook or just vegg out.

im staying at my moms for a few days.. its nice. she took elwynn this morning and i stayed home, slept in, had a hot tub and went for a walk with her dog willow.. im almost ready for another hot tub.. its luxury....being out in the cold, damp air and in a tub full of hot hot water.. but i shouldn't bragg.. im sorry@! you should all come on over!

mostly we are just hanging out..elwynn loves being around my foster sisters.. they are older, but they adore him. he is really being great about using the potty.. so far on our whole trip in vancouver he has only used 2 diapers.

rose, elwynn is nursing a lot too right now.. he seems pretty happy otherwise, so im not sure why, maybe it is just another growth spurt ( goddess knows he needs one!)

sarita, any news on your wee niece? how are you doing?

carrie, how are you momma?

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

Old 02-04-2005, 12:49 AM

razi has been fighting so hard against any sleep. the other night he nursed for 2 hours before falling asleep. he would not take a nap if it was up to him.

razi has a friend who is one week older than him and he has been completely potty trained w/ no accidents for a month!!! i'm so jealous!!

there is still no word about what problems hailey(my neice) may have. they are still waiting for test results i guess. to make everything worse though, her mother (my brothers girlfriend) got arrested and is in jail. i don't think we will ever know the real reason why this lady keeps getting arrested but it's all kinda crazy. hailey and my brother are coming to visit my dad so i'm going to go visit. i really want to hold her and let her feel how much i love her, yk? i think i'm still a little in shock about it. anyway sorry about the tmi about my fairly messed up family...

i was wondering if anyone knows what happened to my sweet little baby. he's been replaced by some sort of screaming, throwing, spitting, no no noing type of monster. i'm finding a sense of humor is the only thing getting me thru!! well i'm off the torture my child with an aweful horrid diaper...
Old 02-04-2005, 05:49 AM

razi and i were in the paper today!!
Old 02-04-2005, 01:35 PM

What a cute picture!

I've started a new thread for February. It's been February for four whole days! :LOL

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)

User Tag List