My ds is having a difficult time adjusting to our recent move. Lately he has been doing bad things -- and is hard to keep up with. But I really just have to laugh because it is getting so crazy that it is funny.
- He keeps pitching things over the stair railing and into our living room -- preferably things that involve MANY small peices that will scatter well over the wood floor.
- I keep finding objects in the toilet.
- He keeps unplugging things. I have to go buy special things to cover outlets that have plugs in them. He's NEVER done this before.
- Eating butter straight out of the fridge. There are teeth marks in the margarine sticks.
- Eating one bite out of each apple in the fruit drawer and then putting them back!!
- He turned the fridge off. I didn't figure out why all the food was getting warm and soft until sometime the next day (I think.)
Ack. crazy life.