pooping on the potty? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-19-2002, 01:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I posted this on the parenting issues before realizing this would be a better place for it so i am posting it again.

Why is it such a dilema. well for us its becoming one. she has been potty training for quite awhile now. she is a little young but she pushed me to let her potty train she was developemently ready in every sence. she is just 2. anyway she used to go poop on the potty no problem but now that we are down to only a diaper at night she has decided to wait to go poop right before bed. the last two days she has had to go poop during the day when she has panties. she looks as if she is in pain and is so scared to have to poop on the potty. so i sit with her and hold her hand and read to her. its not constipation it is really soft. i ask her if her tummy hurts and she says yes but i dont know how reliable that is she says yes for everything.

any others been through this? i hear its common for kids to not like pooping on the potty and theorys on why?

Angela: Catholic Homeschooling Mom to Sierra(11/00), twins Addison & Kendall(3/03), Jack(4/06), Brielle (7/08), Levi (2/2011); due with#7 (9/13). Birthed every witch way.....hospital. C section. VbAC. Unassisted water birth (hypno/painless). Assisted waterbirth to an almost 10lber! (Not painless!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2002, 11:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My guy does the same thing and he just turned 3. See my saga at http://216.92.20.151/discussions/sho...threadid=31133
I don't have any advice, but I do feel sympathy for you.

User Tag List