SHARE!!!! What cute things is your little one doing??? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 02-03-2003, 04:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My favorite thing from my 19-month old son:

When he is sitting on my lap or in my arms, and my husband is next to us, he will push our faces towards each other to make us kiss. He keeps doing this over and over, all the while making a "mmmmmmm" sound.

So nice to be encouraged to be loving in front of him! (My girllfriend told me, "Don't show that to anyone who's not in love, its just too cute!")
#32 of 35 Old 02-04-2003, 12:17 AM

My dd2 makes a beckoning motion w/her hands to the animals at the zoo and says "come"

she does the same to us and says "show" when she wants to show us something

she cocks her head to the side when saying "peez" (please) or "shoo-shoo" (thank-you) or "shar-shar" (sorry)

My dd1 says when my husband goes into check on her after she's been in bed for almost an hour but is obviously still up - "mmm, daddy, you smell like salsa (or popcorn or whatever he's been eating)"

My dd1's response to being shy at her 3rd bday party "mommy, i just got freaked out by all those people!"

My dd2 calls my dd1 (Maria) "ree-ree" and my dd3 (Isabel) "eye-bell" - SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

WOHM married to SAHD, living the dream w/our: 3 girls (14,12,10) and 3 boys (7,5,3) and tie-breaker due Jan 2014

#33 of 35 Old 02-04-2003, 02:57 AM - Thread Starter

when he says "shhhhh" he puts his finger up his nose!

when he nurses now he says "This side?"

He is so freaking CUTE!!!

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#34 of 35 Old 02-04-2003, 03:25 AM
Joi

Right now my dd runs up to me, kisses my knee and says, "You are beautiful Mommy and I love you" .............. that and she told her father that he couldn't give her a ride on his leg because, " Daddy your are too OOOOOOOOLD" :LOL
#35 of 35 Old 02-04-2003, 12:29 PM

Dd belted out an aria of no particular melody and the words, "Milly, milly, milly like a butter deem!" I later figured out that this is her version of Row Row Row Your Boat.

My mother was in town recently and dd walked in while she was bathing. Dd asked, "are those your ninnies?" My mother said yes. Dd said, "They're big like mommies (mine aren't big.)" My mother just smiled. Dd said, "Do you have milk?" My mother told her no. Dd said, "Did Opah take it all?" My mother thought she was gonna bust a gut.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page