APRIL for June '04 Toddlers! 22 months and counting! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 272 Old 04-11-2006, 07:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When we moved into this house 5 years ago dh made a loft bed for dd. He didn't use a pattern, just threw it together from planks and 4x4s and made a ladder (with great use of the router). He wasn't thrilled with the exposed (hah) hardware (perfectionist) but it needed to get done and it has held up wonderfully. We painted it lavender and stamped dark green space themes on it (stars, starbursts, saturns, you get the idea). So if it's something simple sometimes your own ideas are the best way to go. Ours was just a box, really, and moveable slats across to hold up the mattress. There's a real mattress in, not a futon. Good luck, it was fun to make a bed!

Also my SIL found very inexpensive wood bunk beds on ebay and when I saw them I was super-impressed. They have low ceilings in that room so they had to find something to accomodate that, and she didn't pay a ton of money.
#62 of 272 Old 04-11-2006, 08:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I got my kids' bunkbed from a consignment shop. It converts to two twin beds, which is how we have it now (Caitlin would be capable of getting herself up onto the top bunk, but not capable of remembering to be careful)

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

#63 of 272 Old 04-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Banned

Yeah, right now I really just want the type that is like a box with a solid bottom since we don't have a boxspring for his mattress. But I don't want it to fall apart and I am not sure how to do the corners.
#64 of 272 Old 04-12-2006, 12:56 AM

I miss you guys!!!!
#65 of 272 Old 04-12-2006, 12:03 PM

Hi, Laura! It's good to "see" you!
#66 of 272 Old 04-12-2006, 12:07 PM

Hi Laura!!!

Well, it's 10 to 8 here... I'm just biding my time until it's daytimey enough to go outside. The sky looks ready to open up, but until it's actually raining, we're going out to play. These kids just DO NOT do inside play.
On Monday night I went to a meeting for Rolands preschool. The topic was about making friends. They said that it's not a good idea to teach your kids to ask "Can I play with you?" because the answer is usually "No." As they were talking I tried to think of ANY time Roland has asked to play & the closest I could come up with was one time in a McDonalds PlayPlace some kid told him "You aren't allowed to play in here!" and so he came out & told me & I said "He's not the boss of you! You can play in there if you want to!" and he went back in & then I kept hearing "You not da bossa me!" every couple of minutes. Oh, and I won the raffle prize at the meeting... a giant ladybug with a weeble wobbly head & antenae... the kids love it. Yesterday we went to the park with the preschool for the morning. It was pretty fun We hadn't been to that park for about a month. Ahhhhh... I think we can go out now.

#67 of 272 Old 04-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Banned

yeah, I had read that in a parenting book somewhere. Tain never really asked either, actually he does what the parenting books recommend. He watches for a few minutes, to see how the game works (usually running around like banshees-preschoolers are great ) then he starts running at the back and eventually gets absorbed into the group. It works really well for him and, oddly enough, he seems perfectly content to stay at the back of the group if they never really absorb him, like when the kids are a lot older than him. He seems to enjoy just being with them and it doesn't matter if they pay attention to him or not, just that he isn't excluded. Frankly, I am jealous, I never had the intuitiveness or the temperment to do what he does.
#68 of 272 Old 04-13-2006, 10:16 AM

Just checking in! I actually forgot it was Easter until someone reminded me on Monday. I have felt spiritual lately, but not very religious so I have been out of touch with things such as Easter, etc. Oh well. The kids are doing an egg hunt, just b/c it's fun.

We have been enjoying our spring weather here and have been spending so much time outside. I love it. I love hearing the ideas of different things to do. Logan has been patiently waiting to have a messy party outside. I am just waiting for the temp to be warm enough to wash everyone off afterwards.

Well soon off to play outside again!
#69 of 272 Old 04-13-2006, 11:47 AM

BeanBean is an initiator-- he goes up to other kids and says, "Hi! My name's Eli. What's your name? Come with me, Kid'sname, I want to show you something..." and they actually follow him, more often than not. ChibiChibi used to do the same thing, only the other kids would come to her and follow her, quietly, until she acknowledged them. As her cousins' mother put it, "They love her, she always has such great ideas..."

I too am jealous of the kids. : I was always so lonely as a little kid, I didn't understand other children and I never felt like they understood me. BeanBean definately has more fun with other kids than Mike or I ever did.

ChibiChibi came back from the Seder with us last night, so I'll probably take the kids to the park this afternoon. Between Chibi and BeanBean, I know that BooBah will be safe. In a lot of ways, it's easier having four kids in the house than three. Especially since the middle of my three is a runner. I remember taking BeanBean to the park when BooBah was relatively new and other parents being very impressed, and I couldn't figure out why... after all, BooBah was still quite mini and slingable, and all that she needed in the world was under my shirt. All I had to do was keep Bean inside the playground, and that wasn't too difficult. A few months later, when BooBah started walking, it was a lot more difficult to watch both kids at the park, but even then BeanBean was fairly cooperative (he grasped fairly early on that if he was not cooperative, I'd pack his buns back into the van and we'd all go home). With three, though... that's a different story. Mike can take both kids to the park and run them, but I'm still having a lot of pain and I don't trust myself to chase effectively.

Oh! I got Bella to nurse on my boob without excruciating pain! She's now officially a nursling. She's also nearly filling out the preemie sized clothing, in another two weeks I'll be able to put regular newborn sizes on her... not that I bought any of those either, you understand, but it's a major improvement to go from "under 5" to "under 7/8." I'm so happy with the way that she's growing! At any rate, by starting out so much smaller, she has totally thrown things off for me. I'm not exactly sure what size she'll be when, but if she continues to grow at this rate, she'll probably be just getting out of a 0-3 around August/September. : I have not yet had a winter baby in 3-6 month sized clothing; BeanBean was that size in the spring and BooBah was that size in the fall. Somehow, I have managed to have a third off-season child. How do I do it?!

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
#70 of 272 Old 04-14-2006, 10:55 AM
Banned

I wrote a long post last night and my connection timed out. But at least I am bumping us this morning!
#71 of 272 Old 04-14-2006, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjule
I wrote a long post last night and my connection timed out. But at least I am bumping us this morning!
Ooooo....I get SO annoyed when that happens because I NEVER have the energy to retype everything so then I feel like I've told you all stuff but I really haven't.
#72 of 272 Old 04-14-2006, 08:13 PM

I've got the flu. I spent all day in bed & in the bathroom. My mom took the kids to an easter egg hunt & the beach. At the easter egg hunt, Caitlin was dressed up in a bunny suit. Roland wanted to wear a costume too, so he wore his dinosaur one from Halloween They flipped over rocks for crabs at the beach. Kevin has been outside working on the new power supply most of the day.

#73 of 272 Old 04-14-2006, 08:37 PM

Mum! I had it last week. Hopefully your's will be a fast mover like mine was. I was really sick for a day and a half but then felt fine. Meanwhile my MIL and BIL got some other flu (not pukey) and they have been sore and dizzy and just generally feeling yucky for 3 weeks.

I took Lil to an egg hunt today and she didn't know what the heck to make of it. She just stood there and watched all the kids running around. Oh well....next year.

Rynna ~ Glad to hear Bella is nursing and your not in agony!

So I'm officially "full term" today (37 weeks)!! I've been having BH contrax for a while now but last night they got intense. I had to spend some time on all fours breathing through them.

So now I'm wondering if this means I might go a little earlier this time (Lil was born at 40 weeks, +4) or if I'm just going to have a month of "practice" contrax every night!!
#74 of 272 Old 04-14-2006, 09:08 PM

[QUOTE=dharmamaI took Lil to an egg hunt today and she didn't know what the heck to make of it. She just stood there and watched all the kids running around. Oh well....next year.
[/QUOTE]

This year was the first that Roland really got into it. Even last year, he'd get one go & ask us to open it, he'd eat it and then go find another one. So by the time it was all over, he'd had 5 chocolate eggs. Caitlin got the hang of it right away. She *loves* candy though... and I think having an older sibling teaches them the concept of MINE earlier

Heres hoping you DON'T have a month of contractions every night. Could it have been the baby was moving into a more favourable position?

#75 of 272 Old 04-15-2006, 12:22 AM

Erin, here's hoping that you only have a few "rehersals" before the big event!

I'm looking for skinny-leg diapering solutions; Bella's legs are unbelievably (to me) skinnier than BeanBean's or BooBah's were, so we're having leakage problems. I really need to start knitting again, but I don't have the time for it... I've got so much other stuff to do.

I've got to try to get rid of stuff, too, and buy things that we really need. Today I went looking for t-shirts for BeanBean because it's been very warm out and I learned something-- his shoulders have grown a great deal, so some of the 4s from last year fit him but some don't, and he didn't have that many to begin with. : I was looking in the storage closet and trying to figure out why we had so much stuff but I still had nothing to put on my son. Insane. So I'm going to have a bloody yard sale, and to hell with it, if I really need something after it's gone I'll buy another one. It probably won't be next weekend, but the weekend after that... and I may ask Mike to take a day off work to help me with such a project. If I can get him to take a Friday off (very difficult, as it makes his life more miserable than usual on Monday).

Mike really wants the kids to go to his aunt's house for the family Easter dinner, but I don't want to take them by myself and I'd have to because Mike's working. I'm really not comfortable with it, though, so I'll take the kids to Meeting on Sunday by myself. Apparently there's an egg hunt after that, so the kids won't miss it entirely. Is it really horrible that I'm not at all excited about this?

#76 of 272 Old 04-15-2006, 12:28 AM

Sorry that you have the flu, Mum. That sucks! As does prodromal labor, Erin - sorry to hear about that, too.

Don't you just love it when your kid surprises you? Tonight, Killy and I were reading a book about shapes and I started asking him if he could point out shapes ("where's the triangle?") - and he could! He knows circle, oval, rectangle, triangle, and square and makes decent attempts at saying each shape name! He did get octagons and hexagons confused quite a bit, and sometimes would also get the pentagons confused with those two, also, but I think that's pretty understandable. He also is good at matching colors and can sign "orange" and say "green." He's becoming such a little boy instead of a toddler! And, his verbal development is doing great - speech therapy has helped him immensely. He's added a bunch of new words this week: more, no, bubbles, bone... He's finally getting to the point where he's talking a lot without being prompted. Yay! (he was doing great verbally before Ellie was born, but had a huge setback then)

For Easter we're doing Easter Bunny Baskets here in the AM on Sunday, and then going to church and staying for the potluck meal afterward (DH won't be going to church, he usually comes only on special occasions but he has too much work this week).

Mama to DS (05/04) and DD (11/05), married to a wonderful DH.
#77 of 272 Old 04-15-2006, 01:00 AM

BeanBean still has to count sides before he can differentiate between (regular) hexagons and octagons. When he doesn't feel like counting, he calls them "oxagons."

#78 of 272 Old 04-15-2006, 02:33 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Guess what James did today? I was printing out a list to take to my midwife appt., and he heard the printer running and went into the office, fetched the piece of paper, and brought it out to me! How awesome is that? Like having a well-trained dog with opposable thumbs

Good news from the midwife - Sarah is engaged and anterior! Yeehah!

I've been off abx for several days now, so I gave a sample for urinalysis to see if the UTI has been defeated. The midwife was very supportive of my opposition to being on abx for the next six weeks AND my opposition to a hospital induction, she said we could induce at home at 37 weeks if I cannot kick this bladder infection. So I feel like I can relax about that and just focus on trying to stay well.

Easter Egg Hunt at church tomorrow, huge brunch for lots of Scott's colleagues on Sunday. (yawn) After this, I am going to lounge around and be the Lazy Pregnant Lady for awhile...
#79 of 272 Old 04-16-2006, 03:34 PM

Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! This morning at church a little girl who's about 8 years old and big buddies with Killian was giving out Hershey Kisses to everyone. She told me she'd been giving them to Killy, and I asked her if she was helping him take the foil off. She laughed and said, "No! He eats the foil, too!" Great! I asked her to stop giving them to him, but she said he'd already given him 4 - and then I saw her give him another! At the potluck after service he didn't eat any real food, just ran around grabbing jelly beans off the tables. He's totally crashed out on the couch now, and I plan to have every scap of candy in this house hidden by the time he wakes up - he's had enough sugar for one day!

My ILs went totally nuts - they sent a huge box of Easter gifts for the kids, they literally had more presents for Easter than most kids get for Christmas. I'm trying to focus on being grateful for their generosity and love, but now I have a ton of new toys to find places for! DH was a love, though, and came to church with me so he could watch Killian in the nursery while I sat in the service with Ellie. I'm actually having a great day so far!

#80 of 272 Old 04-17-2006, 12:39 PM

I took the kids to Meeting yesterday, and everyone was impressed with me for showing up without Mike. I didn't feel like it was that big a deal, because Bella just nursed and slept most of the time, and with the sling... Pretty easy stuff. One of the teenagers took BooBah around for the egg hunt, and BeanBean just went around with the medium-sized (7-11 year old) kids. They were very nice, and both of mine had a great time. BooBah kept opening the eggs and eating the candy, then looking up to me and hollering, "chocowate!" with a big, gooey brown grin. Yick. She had a really good time, though. Oh, and ate a few eggshells, too (there were a few hard boiled eggs in the hunt), but she does that all the time. BeanBean and BooBah ate a bunch of candy at the Meetinghouse, and we put the rest in bags to go home... but I didn't remind the kids to get them out of the car once we got home, and I think that both of them are quite happy with what they've already had. I certainly hope so, because they're not getting any more!

BeanBean is telling me that I don't love him anymore because I was upset with him. He's a bit melodramatic, but I guess that's a typical three-year-old thing?

#81 of 272 Old 04-17-2006, 01:39 PM

Lily LOVED "hunting" for eggs! We had a little hunt here at home(the Easter bunny hid some eggs) and then at my Grandparent's house we had an egg hunt. Whenever Lily saw an egg she would yell "OOOOOO" and giggle! I keep finding her trying to get into the baskets. The girls only got some mini eggs and jelly beans but Lily is bound and determined to find and eat them all!

I can't believe there are so many of you who now have newborns or are due soon. It seems weird to me. I guess in part because I know Lily is our last one and I still have no desire to have another one.

Rynna- I found that when Lily was born people were always amazed that I was out and about w/ all three girls. I never found it to be overly difficult esp. when Lily was a wee one and just wanted to snuggle and nurse in the sling. It's a bit harder now because Lily feels the need to walk everywhere and it gets hard to keep an eye on all three of them at the same time but I can usually get them to all hold hands.

Lily is sleeping nad the other two are at school. I'm going to go read the paper and drink my tea, (I might even have an Easter goodie too!)
#82 of 272 Old 04-17-2006, 02:27 PM

Killian is such a rowdy kid that people always say to me, "You've got your hands full!" when I'm by myself with both kids. And, I always smile really big and say, "Better full than empty!" It just absolutely changes the whole mood, people smile and say how right I am, and you can tell it gives them a whole different persepective.

Of course, I have tons of Easter pictures... Easter Highlights. Or, you can look in my siggy for the best ones!

#83 of 272 Old 04-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Banned

We decided not to do Easter. Unfortunately MIL had already sent the package. When it arrived there were FIVE, yes five, bags of candy in it. Plus a package of Peeps. She got them the tea set from Ikea and they had a tea party with two candy corns, a Dove chocolate egg and a Peep. At this rate we will have this candy for the next millenium. I have been having a serious acne problem (really my first ever) and I finally decided to cut back sugar and voila! no more acne. Luckily for me MIL insists on getting us Easter candy I don't like (but she does) like spiced jelly beans, jelly beans, Peeps and peanut butter m&ms. I wouldn't touch any of that stuff with a ten foot pole. So there is no temptation, which is good since the 2 days after I went off sugar the white sugar in the canister was looking pretty good.

My boys are so cute! They have been playing a lot together recently. They hold hands in the car. And the cutest thing I have EVER seen is them holding hands in a parking lot. Currently they like to hold hands with Ro in between Tain and I and then try to swing Ro. Good thing that kid is uber light! I was walking Tain home from school today and thinking about when we walked to school when it began in August. Superimposing the child he was then onto the boy he is now and being simply amazed at him. I've been looking at them a lot lately and marvelling at them, how could these beautiful, fascinating boys have possibly come from me? I mean, when they are babies, it is easy to take credit but the older they get, the more the credit falls on them and you stand back in awe at the people they become on their own, yk?
#84 of 272 Old 04-17-2006, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjule
I've been looking at them a lot lately and marvelling at them, how could these beautiful, fascinating boys have possibly come from me? I mean, when they are babies, it is easy to take credit but the older they get, the more the credit falls on them and you stand back in awe at the people they become on their own, yk?
Julie- I have similar thoughts, esp now that myoldest is almost 7. We were watching the video from her dance recital from last year not too long ago and she looked like such a baby. She looked so small and now I look at her and she's really grown into this big kid who can do all sorts of cool things. I'm amazed by her every single day! What really blows my mind is when I stop and think about how not too long ago she was the same size as Lily. Maddie has just started riding her new two wheeler w/ training wheels and can fly around the neighborhood like it's no big deal. Just ayear ago she couldn't do the small circle on her tricycle and now she got a big kid bike. Lily is talking up a storm and is really communicating and man does she have opinions about everything. It's weird to thing that just a year ago she had only a few words and wasn't walking yet. It still blows my mind to think that these amazing little people came out of MY body! Wild!

Hey changing topics but has anyone done much selling in the Trading post? Maybe I'm missing something. I've responded now to 2 or 3 threads in the past week of someone that was ISO something. I have it and am willing to part w/ it for next to nothing plus shipping and I get NO response. I realize that I have a trader rating of 1 but it's not like my post count is 50 and I'm new here. I just haven't done much on the Trading post and most of the things I've bought haven't been rated. Anyway I was wondering if anyone here can give me some insight.
#85 of 272 Old 04-17-2006, 06:23 PM

I have the same thoughts when I look at BeanBean. He's been such a sweet little man, and he tries so hard to be helpful with the girls... such a love. I've been trying extra hard to enjoy Bella's baby days because my kids don't seem to be babies for very long, but rather than feeling like I have to cram extra babyness into my life right now, I find myself wondering what sort of toddler she'll be. As BeanBean gets older, I feel like I want to be around older kids more. I absolutely love having a new baby again, and I'm very excited about all of the super sweet baby things she does, but at the same time I'm looking forward to toddlerhood and I don't think I'll feel as shortchanged as I did when BeanBean and BooBah sort of became toddlers overnight.

BooBah is talking a blue streak, but still has "babyness" to her voice; "l" and "r" are nearly always "w." "Bella" is "Bewwa," for example. While her first year babyness vanished before I could blink, her toddlerhood seems, to me, to be sticking around more than BeanBean's did. The last time that BeanBean ran out into the street, for example, he was no more than 20 months old; in fact, I remember him doing it when I was 8 or 9 months pregnant with BooBah (so he'd have been 18-19 months old) but not at all after that. BooBah still runs wild, she cannot be trusted to stay on the sidewalk. She does lots of baby things which I am making an effort to enjoy, but BeanBean has become so much easier since he grew into a little boy that I find myself occasionally just wishing she'd grow up a little faster. : I'm fairly certain that this is a manifestation of my (very mild!) case of the baby blues, but it's still no fun to realize that about myself.

In a little while, I'm going to drop BeanBean and BooBah and Mike off at the park and take Bella to do the rest of this month's WIC shopping. When I return, I will toss the three of them into the backyard and do some cleaning, because I can't stand the mess. Mike's going to have to deal with it. Right now, he's taking a nap. I don't mind, I acknowledge that he's worked all day and is tired, but dammit, I worked all day too and I'm not taking a nap, I'm taking a short break only so that *he* can take a nap, and I don't think it's too much to ask that he entertain the older kids while I get some necessary things done. Okay, so maybe I do mind a teensy bit... but I know that I'll go to bed around 10 tonight, whether the kids are asleep or not.

#86 of 272 Old 04-17-2006, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3girlsmommy
Hey changing topics but has anyone done much selling in the Trading post? Maybe I'm missing something. I've responded now to 2 or 3 threads in the past week of someone that was ISO something. I have it and am willing to part w/ it for next to nothing plus shipping and I get NO response. I realize that I have a trader rating of 1 but it's not like my post count is 50 and I'm new here. I just haven't done much on the Trading post and most of the things I've bought haven't been rated. Anyway I was wondering if anyone here can give me some insight.
I've tried to, but it's difficult-- if you don't have stuff that's right at the top of peoples' lists, your post doesn't stay on the first page or even in the first five pages, so it doesn't get seen. When you bump, you can only do it for so long before people start assuming that your post is outdated (never mind that the bumps might be recent ).

At any rate-- did you respond on the thread, or by PM'ing the OP? I've found that PMs are much more likely to get responses from people.

#87 of 272 Old 04-17-2006, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Haven't done much on the TP lately but I did a bit a while ago. Did you PM the person or respond in the thread? FWIW...I've gotten better results from PMs.

Quote:
Guess what James did today? I was printing out a list to take to my midwife appt., and he heard the printer running and went into the office, fetched the piece of paper, and brought it out to me! How awesome is that? Like having a well-trained dog with opposable thumbs
DH said basically the same thing yesterday. We got Lil a little park bench for Easter and she "helped" him put it together yesterday. He kept asking her to fetch tools on the other side of the deck and was amazed that she actually did!

Oh and then she did the cutest thing...he was down on the ground working and she came up behind him and started rubbing his back and shoulders!!

My mom and aunt picked Lil up just before lunch and DH is picking her up on his way home from work so I've had a whole afternoon to myself to nest and clean!! OMG!! My house looks great! Now if I can just keep it this way until the baby comes.
#88 of 272 Old 04-17-2006, 06:59 PM

OMG, did you guys know that Starfall has *sound*?!? Wow, does that ever change things!

#89 of 272 Old 04-19-2006, 03:13 PM

Holy tantrums!!! I'm really losing it here!!

She's down for a nap now so I've got a few minutes to relax and breathe and regroup for the afternoon. OMG! I don't know if it's my pregnancy hormones affecting her, the age, teeth or what but she is a dream....as long as she's getting constant undivided attention and doing exactly what she wants to do when she wants to do it. Other than that....look out!

I actually locked her into her playroom (open space in our kitchen with a gate) for a few minutes today because she was just raging about 20 different things at once. She wanted yogurt, to play in the sink, to be nursed, to stir the food on the stove, to have an apple...but not the apple that she started earlier in the day, a new apple...but only if she could sit on the counter and eat it, to feed the dog (who only eats AM and PM)...

Bottom line was she was overtired and hungry (and so was I) and I couldn't get lunch ready with her under my feet screaming and pulling on me. And I could feel my blood pressure going up and up.

She managed to calm herself down after several minutes of screaming at the gate and then I nursed her while the food was cooking.

(I have NO idea if I'm doing the "right" thing or not but generally I've been trying to get her to calm herself down and stop screaming and then I give her whatever it is she has been screaming about. The problem I forsee is that there are times where I *can't* give her what she wants...like if we don't have the food she wants in the house or if she's insisting that I read her a book while I'm driving the car. )

Oy!

How are you all doing???
#90 of 272 Old 04-19-2006, 08:43 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Erin, I think you're doing the right thing. Pulling oneself together emotionally is a survival skill, not just a convenience for Mommy. And I regularly gate James out of the kitchen when he won't respect my request to stay out from underfoot while I'm cooking - that's a safety issue IMO. Now that he's getting more verbal, that gate gets shut less and less often, but there was a time when I had to use it to prepare almost every meal.

I have a UTI, AGAIN. If this keeps going on I'm going to have to be induced - six straight weeks of abx is just too much. We're getting a 37-week ultrasound to determine how big Sarah is and how ready she appears to be to breathe, etc. If she's big enough and I can't get better without birthing her, I'm just going to go for it.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page