funny, funny nursling!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-01-2003, 03:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So today I went to the mall to get a book I wanted to read. I was carrying my ds in my arms. (he is 17 mo old) Across the hall was victoria's secrect and I saw some pj's in the window that were pretty so we went in to look around. There we were just walking around looking at all the pretty undies when ds starts to say 'nunny', which is our word for nursing/boobies. Then he starts to pull on my shirt. He proceeded to nurse just in my arms while I was walking around. I think it is so funny that he saw all those bras and just could help but think of my boobies!!! I guess this makes more sense if I tell you that he almost never nurses while shopping and also never while walking around. And to think that just 3 days ago I was worried that he was going to wean soon! What a hoot! I think I weirded out the staff though!!!

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-01-2003, 03:37 PM

Too cute!!

I'm worried dd might be weaning (20 mos) so maybe we need to go to the mall.

Jennifer
#3 of 3 Old 05-01-2003, 03:50 PM

I think Victoria's Secret can use a reminder of the "other" uses of boobies!

Plus they can hardly acuse a nursing mom of being indecent in there, lol!

mb

teapot2.GIF Mama to my sweet girls: notes.gif (2/02) and energy.gif (2/08) and brokenheart.gif 3/11 and now belly.gif  EDD 5/24/14

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page