Forum Jump: 

#241 of 246 Old 02-05-2007, 12:06 PM
mcs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hey, what is DDDDC?
bama- hope you get your package today!
it is cooolllddd here too. i am not leaving the house. we need a day in. it was really hot in our apartment last night so i went to sleep without a shirt and boy did eisa take advantage of that situation. i am so worn out. i was just not awake enough to think of putting a shirt on so instead we were wrestling the whole night. i tried the "all gone" approach this morning, but she just gave me the saddest face ever and started to cry which woke us all up. dear deardh let me sleep a bit more, but still not nearly enough.

mcs

two girls and another on the way in feburary!
#242 of 246 Old 02-05-2007, 12:07 PM
mcs

angel- now that you are back, i vote you officially in charge of starting a new thread! anyone second my motion?

two girls and another on the way in feburary!
#243 of 246 Old 02-05-2007, 12:18 PM

Aw, Davina...hope Gwen feels better today. Usually abx work pretty fast, no?
Poor baby.

We've all somehow avoided any major sickness the past year, so I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and for us all to get massive stomach bugs or something equally as horrible.

Bonnie - WOW, the kids have gotten so big!!! Sounds like you're finally getting settled in your new place.

We went to my sister's house last night to eat...the Superbowl was on just because, but MAN did we have football food. My stomach is on fire today. We had:

pulled pork
crudite
veggie chips
kielbasa & bread with fondue
the hottest batch of chili I've ever made
homemade buffalo wings

Oy.
Cully ate his weight in cherry tomatoes, and wanted desperately to dip the bread in the fondue, so I let him...but it was sort of a "gourmet" type of cheese, and way too sharp/strong for him, so the face he made was absolutely priceless. Then he shot my sister the best look ever in disgust at her for ALLOWING him to put such a vile substance in his mouth.
#244 of 246 Old 02-05-2007, 12:52 PM

DDDDC~ Those bold titles under usernames. Other users pay a couple bucks and that title goes up for a week or so. I hadn't noticed mine. That's hilarious!

She is acting a little better this morning. Still very clingy and opposed to any food or drink that is not booby, but the redness in front of her ear is already gone. That's good. That had me a bit worried.
#245 of 246 Old 02-05-2007, 01:00 PM

woot davina! dont you think you have sexy feet now!! butt crackswoohoo!

glad gwenny is better
#246 of 246 Old 02-05-2007, 01:57 PM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page