~Turny thoughts & Ferny thoughts: May04 Mamas in Feb07~ - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 354 Old 02-14-2007, 08:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
crappity crappity crap crap
worst morning
got our stuff together
packed diaper bag
put some frozen appetizers from trader joe's in the car to bake
got stefan dressed
printed some pictures out to put on valentine's cards for daddy
finally convinced marek that he could get dressed too
he goes to pee
put diaper on him
he's so frickin' ticklish i can't snap the diaper without lifting him up in the air by one leg
pull his pants on
undershirt then shirt
he likes to put on his sweater and his shoes and hat by himself, so i send him off to do it
try and print one more pic that is on a cd from our neighbor's camera
put stefan in the carseat
get marek in the carseat
grab pictures and diaper bag and snacks
we leave for the 15 minute drive there
stefan falls asleep 2 minutes into the drive
we get there
i have to park around the corner from my friend's house because there are other cars in front of her house already
(it's an mdc get together for valentine's and for one little girl's 4th birthday)
so i get marek out
stuff my purse in the diaper bag
throw my sling on
collect sleeping stefan who of course won't go back to sleep now
we walk over to my friend's house
marek won't go inside
not unusual
but he wants to stand outside
there is no window near the door and it's a half flight of stairs down from the rest of the house and the nearest window
so i won't let him stand there
finally convince him to come inside
he stays right by the door
won't come up the stairs and inside the baby gate with me
stefan is hungry
so i go up the stairs to eat
marek is whiny
mama mama mama i want you to come here
stefan is having ma milks so when he's done i can come there
he climbs the stairs and starts telling the babies off that are holding on to the baby gate staring with great interest at him
no, you can't do that. take your hands off. no no no.
this goes on for about 10 minutes
when stefan is done eating (i don't think he had enough, but i can't convince him to nurse more because there is too much to see)
i pass him off to a friend
to go talk with marek
i'm just frustrated with him
he doesn't want to come upstairs
he wants me to stay by the door with him
stefan is fussy but okay
i finally tell marek that he can come upstairs or we can go home
he says no
wtf?
no is not an appropriate answer
my friend lisa asks me if i'm okay
i tell her that i think we are just going to go home
so i pack up our stuff
put my jacket on, my sling on
put stefan's sweater and hat on
i leave the snacks with them to bake
and i start down the stairs
marek starts throwing a huge crying fit
but he still doesn't want to go upstairs
so i tell him i am going outside to the car because we are going home
now he wants to stay
i make it to their driveway and he is by the front door with it wide open
i ask him to close the door and come to the car
i keep walking to the car to put the diaper bag in and then i plan on coming back to collect him
as i'm walking back from leaving the diaper bag
i notice he has closed the door and made it down the outside steps
and is now running towards me
still yelling that he wants to go inside
i turn around and go back to the car
i buckle stefan in his seat
while marek is hanging off my legs
i remove him once so i can finish tightening the straps on the carseat
then i pick him up and go around the car to put him in
he refuses to sit down
bangs his head on the ceiling of the car while jumping up and down in the seat insisting he wants to go inside
climbs down from the seat
keeps tugging at his shoes
try to put him in the seat again
again tugging at the shoes
i take them off
he climbs down again
now standing in the wet and rainy street in socks
still yelling he wants to go inside
i try and put him in the seat again
pull of his wet socks
he climbs down again
now standing in the wet and rainy street with bare feet
i tell him that i am leaving to go home
i open the front door and sit down and start to close the door
he stops it and says okay
are you ready to sit in your seat? i ask him
he says okay
so i put him in the seat and buckle him and we drive off
i drive around for over an hour until he falls asleep
i'm starving
i get some drive thru and come home
they are both still sleeping in the car in the garage
sorry this is so long
i just feel really crappy
oh, and mercury is in retrograde again
until march 12th
crappity crappity crap
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 354 Old 02-14-2007, 08:45 PM

TC, major s. You need a mercury shield!! I wish 2 yr olds would appreciate it when we're trying to do nice things for them (like taking the enormous effort to go somewhere fun--"This playgroup is for YOUR benefit, dammit!!!").

Ooh, EL, no more accidents! But 12 weeks! :

My non-NFLness... chocolate (dh brings me a little piece everyday after work... it's my fix). Comet in the toilets and the kitchen sink. Semi-annual Taco Bell bean burritos (sans day-glo "cheese"). I know there's more, but I'm blocking it out.

I'm totally laughing about the valentine stories. T just would not work on his at all, and finally I told him that if he wanted to *receive* valentines, he had to *give* valentines, too. So it was total valentine sweat shop yesterday afternoon. :

Re the blog... I really don't know how wordpress works. : I can ask my dh. He's the web geek. (He told me, "Well, I might as well just shut down my site now. I'll never be able to keep up with you." ) I like to write. I can type fast. (Faster than I think!!! ) And re the science fair project... remember when I said K was kicking my @$$? That's what I meant.
#183 of 354 Old 02-14-2007, 08:53 PM

(((Claudia)))

Also forgot my:
Non-NFL admissions:

coffee, at least 12 oz, every day
chocolate/sugar/sweets
all sorts of delicious greasy foods (burgerville!)
occasional drinky-poos
???too much computer time???
#184 of 354 Old 02-14-2007, 08:56 PM

Oh Claudia... I've sooooooo been there. :
#185 of 354 Old 02-14-2007, 09:27 PM

TC - I have had that day. The day that just won't give up. The day you think you might not make it through... but you do. And Mercury - what is UP with that planet?? March 12, you say? I am not gonna make it. I think I'll have to write a mercury retrograde haiku.

True story - my mom once bought a used car, a Mercury Sable, from a Mercury dealer, while Mercury was retrograde. Glutton for punishment, my mom.

More hugs, Claudia. I promise it gets better. It gets less persistently demanding. Really and truly. My strategy, when faced with a sockless toddler in the rain, is to sit down and try to laugh. And remember, in the words of my DH, "This is not a deliberate assault on my sanity."
#186 of 354 Old 02-14-2007, 11:14 PM

You know you love my new icon!
Claudia, oh honey! ! I hope the evening is better!

Real quick, some of my non-NFL loves...um, I have a LOT, you see. :
COFFEE (like 2 cups a day. Every day.)
Meat
Makeup
Scented candles

Okay, off to finish setting the table for our "romantic" sushi dinner! (yay takeout!)
I even bought microwaveable dipping chocolate and strawberries!
Oh yeah:
Chocolate!

So many non-NFL things about me (man, everytime I se "NFL", I think football. Sorry. I'm not even a football watcher!)
So um...yeah. My cloth diapering, extended breastfeeding, reduce/reuse/recycle habits ad the like...they give me good karma, yes?

Mercury. Grr. No wonder I've been all discombobulated.

Okay, night night for real now!
#187 of 354 Old 02-14-2007, 11:38 PM

TC-I've soooooooooooooo been there, and I soooooooooo sympathize with you. I hope once you got a little quiet time from the boys you could cool down a bit.

MF-I lurve your avatar!

Glad to see you again, Sarahbee! Hope life slows down and you can enjoy your friend's visit!

Heather, I'm planning a good ol'smilie parade for Queen E tomorrow! If I'm good I'll post it at 742pm sharp.

so sorry 'bout the second accident EL. BUt sooo glad you're in your second tri!

Fiddle, thinking of you and the new addition. Lisa, are you still with us? I think of you all often, too, the FFF (fourfemalefamily).

My confessions...

Love me some TV. Especially Grey's Anatomy and Dancing With The Stars
Chocolate. Lots of it.
I frequent McD's about once a week. Somebody, hand me a bag, but make sure it's not greasy!
I like the shampoo from Victoria's Secret. It smells divine. Oh, yeah, and I like their body spray named Divine too!
I buy too much non-essential stuff.

I love to recycle, though. I get such a thrill seeing how full I can make my recycle container by the end of the week. How it's the little things that make me happy these days.

Our Valentine's day was uneventful. I made a nice dinner for the fam, eaten by candlelight, and our house didn't even burn down! I had to laugh, though, dh shoveled off the deck and then the darn grill wouldn't start. So I had to broil my very yummy Filet Mignon. I also made baked potatoes and asparagus dressed in a balsamic vinegar and butter sauce. Now I have stinky pee. Then for dessert we had molten chocolate lava cakes. So now I'm stuffed and ready to explode!
#188 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 12:21 AM

I think my confession is worse than chocolate or coffee. (Oh )

My kids LOVE the Simpsons. My maybaby asks to watch them every day : (it's a weekend indulgence, but still... the Simpsons!) When my 5yo was 3, she called them "the yellow commercials"

I just know the NFL police are coming for my membership card.
#189 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 12:57 AM

the yellow commercials

nfl confession #847 - i occassionally make pie crust... with crisco shortening. all together now...... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#190 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 02:26 AM

Meg--crisco made me laugh. That is yucky. But damn fine pie crusts.

Jus--yellow commercials. ha!

sherri--chatty girl you--stinky pee! funny.

Is it valentine's day? Oh yeah, I forgot. Viet called me from San Luis Potosi (about 3 hrs away) where he is taking a contact dance workshop and said, Feliz Dia. And that he had bought Sol some balloons. Actually, I'm not really upset, because--ask me what I did for him--like, nothing. Hey, we get bizzy pretty darn often and so that's valentine's day for me.
#191 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 11:34 AM

Dude, how is my organic, free trade, whole bean, no paper filter, Silk-creamer enhanced (vegan nun approved) coffee *not* NFL? It didn't even occur to me to suggest that it wasn't!

Still no pink name (it's all about me, no?).

What's wrong with the Simpsons? That used to be the *only* TV we would watch the entire week (but we rarely watch it anymore). The kids don't watch it, though...

I have a feeling that there's some major non-NFL thing that I'm just totally blocking out. I'll confess it when I remember.
#192 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKmama View Post
Dude, how is my organic, free trade, whole bean, no paper filter, Silk-creamer enhanced (vegan nun approved) coffee *not* NFL? It didn't even occur to me to suggest that it wasn't!

Hmmm I think the starbucks chat started it.
#193 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 01:38 PM

I guess my point is that I don't have a problem with coffee, in moderation. : We have it a couple of times a week. On the off days, we have tea. I need a little caffeine every day, and I don't feel terribly guilty about it.

Okay, I remembered what I was blocking out: I will admit a weakness for non-NFL toiletries, though I've been working away from that. One really great thing I've found is shea butter.... We've used vaseline on T for years because his skin is so sensitive and he just can't tolerate so many things, even "natural" lotions. I think any kind of preservative, even a natural one, and any kind of fragrancy stuff (even essential oils) and botanical stuff is too much for him. I made a post-bath butter for the kids (body butter is great... no water ergo no need for preservatives) which is mostly shea butter and some almond oil, cocoa butter, and beeswax. And it's working great. And y'all know that I'm no-pooing now. One thing I've had trouble finding in the past is a good natural sunscreen (any recs?). I use fragrance-free Olay on my face (:, but honestly, it's the only thing that doesn't make me break out), and we use Vanicream (it's EXTREMELY hypoallergenic) on the kids and on our bods. Like I said, hard to find "natural" without the botanicals and EOs at least. We're the sensitive skin family, all 5 of us.

One last admission, and maybe a desire for discussion on it... I've had all 3 of my babies in the hospital (I know you MMs know that!). I know that the stats on homebirthing are great, I know that if you're low risk, it's a very good choice. But I've never been able to wrap my head around it... I've known that I would feel "safer" (even though I probably wasn't actually safer in reality) in the hospital. I think it made sense with T's birth and with Z's birth (emergency C, and loooong labor VBAC with a few kinks thrown in), but I realized after L's birth that it wasn't really necessary. We're still up in the air about a potential last kid, and I've wondered if I would try a homebirth, even though I love my OB at this point.

Ooh, this is way longer than I wanted (I'm nak, and T is off to school and dh is taking Z to visit preschool this a.m.).
#194 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 02:13 PM

i don't count coffee on the non-NFL (football to me too!) list but i think it is the 'starbucks' aspect corporate coffee invasion of the universe that is the issue there. (ie. the reason i feel guilty that i actually buy their mochas once in a while). i have starbucks a block down from my office. i also have crema - a local bakery coffee shop where i frequently stop to get a pastry for breakfast. i don't even like starbucks pastries. sometimes a starbucks drinky-poo (mocha poopachino we call them at work) hits the spot tho

i'm going to eat cheesecake for breakfast i was too stuffed after dinner last night. your dinner sounded yum sherri! so does sushi! we had ribs, baked potatoes, baked beans, & broccoli. isaac could live on baked beans.

i don't even want to tell you what show isaac loves that is along the line of the simpsons but WAY WORSE. i've hidden our dvds now.

supposed to get an inch of rain here today : but i'm living only for saturday's vunderbarrrrrr weather.

i probably have a ton of other non NFL things i'm blocking out. non-natural laundry detergents. tampax tampons. i buy isaac eggos because he doesn't like the natural flax ones. he says 'i don't like heafy waffles' hospital birthing. i drive an suv. i've used more sposies than i'd care to imagine (but planning to go 95% cloth with this next babe). yep- love all kinds of hair products and lotions that smell good. (fave lotion - skin trip -- it's from boulder!)

dh and i agreed not to do anything for v-day. and then i bought us modestmouse tickets and a pair of shoes he had tried on and put the ticket receipt in the shoes with a rose. he didn't do anything for me which was fine because the tickets were really for both of us. the last time i saw MM was when i was 8 months pg with isaac. can't waaaaaaaaait. although pregnant concerts suck. the standing part is hard. i'm supposed to go to a show on monday too. i haven't been out in eons. i'm a pregnant hibernator.

i'm thinking about lisa and the FFF too. i'm taking her absence as a good sign that A is letting her help out lots and lots. can't wait to hear the update.

claudia your day yesterday sounded : : i hope today is better.

mcsB- good luck on midterms! hopefully your friend stays through saturday so she isn't driven away by the rain :

i would like to skip work and work on baby quilts all day. wouldn't that be peachy? i wish. work has too many deadlines right now.

baby has the hiccups i get more and more scared about labor as it gets closer. gah.
#195 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 02:28 PM

Megan---I'll show you my can of crisco if you'll show me yours. I loooove a crisco pie crust!

Claudia---what a day---egads! Once C is on a tear like that, I find it hard to turn it around and just get through it until she finds a way to gather herself. She also picks up on my rushing to get out the door energy and just loses it to spite me or something.

Hmm....other than the crisco...we have a BK thing about once a month and someone does a happy dance and sings the "Daddy's bringing home cheeseburgers" song...

Well fun morning so far...we gave E half of her bday presents and baked her cake. It's a family tradition to do a pudding cake in a bundt pan for the 1st birthday and I even have the candle that *I* used on my 1st birthday that my mom saved.

Off to the peds for well check and swollen gland recheck for C...have to go wake up the birthday girl---she's so not going to like that!

E's latest words are quiche and Elmo :

mom of  dust.gif, ROTFLMAO.gif, and jog.gif
#196 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 02:36 PM

I dying of sweetness over here with the use of YOUR 1st birthday cvandle, HF. Oh, and I don't think I ever commented on HOW ADORABLE that video clip you showed us is. Beyond cute.

And OHHHHHHHH the FLAKE on the crisco crust.
#197 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 03:02 PM

non NFL confessions...
I have so many i don't know where to start but here is the top of my list today
Tylenol, Nyquil (for me), advil
What is not natural about coffee? I love me some coffee...
campbells soup with Dora noodles.
CANDY!
Diet Coke...

So where is the context sensitive meny on a mac? The one I am used to getting if I right click?:

My kids are still sick and whining:
#198 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherfeather View Post
Claudia---what a day---egads! Once C is on a tear like that, I find it hard to turn it around and just get through it until she finds a way to gather herself. She also picks up on my rushing to get out the door energy and just loses it to spite me or something.
I KNOW Allison melts down more if I'm rushing. If only we could always live on Toddler Time. But alas, sometimes we Just Have To Go NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggetsmom View Post
So where is the context sensitive meny on a mac? The one I am used to getting if I right click?:
I think you hold the ctrl button while clicking. If that doesn't work, try option and then that little apple one.
#199 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 06:00 PM

I think my problem with coffee is that I don't really neeeeeed it but I liiiiiiike it. So it seems like a bad habit or something. I don't know. Maybe it's just a complex because DH doesn't like it very much and endlessly teases me that I'm an addict. And it's just recently that I got my own machine, so the $1-$3 a day that was my habit was v. v. bad.

Oooh, and my most recent non-NFL thing is those disposable bathroom-cleaner wipe things, to clean the toilet seat. OMG, they have made my life so much easier. I wish there were a less-bleachy kind, but I just love the ease. Throw-away. With Lily using the big potty now, there are too many little accidents that I'm constantly wiping up. We don't use many paper towels (1 roll every 3-4 months, maybe), use cloth napkins, handkerchiefs instead of tissue, etc., but I love me some disposable bathroom cleaner wipes. Aw yeah. Otherwise use natural cleaners - Bon Ami, orange cleaner, etc. Also can't get into the family cloth wipes instead of tp. Nope, not gonna do it.

I use mostly "natural" body care products. Does Trader Joes shampoo count? I do occasionally use anti-perspirant for those situations where it's imperative that I don't soak through my shirt. Like high-anxiety days. I'm a sweater.

Happy Birthday, E! Can't wait for pics...

Also thinking about the FFF. Time for an update, please!

I worked out yesterday and today - feel so much better. I wish I had time to do it every day. But I feel like I hardly see Lily as it is, so, rather spend time with her on weekends. We do take walks a lot but with the cold and rain lately it's been a bit difficult.

jstar, MM sounds fun. Enjoy it while you can!

OK, must return to the schoolwork. Sigh.
#200 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 07:29 PM

family cloth wipes?? something i didn't even know existed. but i definitely couldn't go there

yep - i know i won't be on a worry-free night out on the town after baby comes for at *least* a year and probably more like a year and a half. tonight i asked doug to pick isaac up from daycare so i could go to the fabric store for some blissful quiet wandering time. he's like 'the whole basement is full of fabric. i have seen a lot go in and nothing come out.' not true! well, i mean the basement is not *full* of fabric it is true i haven't finished much of anything (yet!)

i got on a big gym kick a few weeks ago. i went 3 times in a week and was feeling like RAH! i can do this! i can be healthy pregnant lady! and now i haven't been back. and i never go on weekends because that is isaac time. but work got too crazy with that report and all these other deadlines i have. so gym time is the first thing to go. but i really felt good that i went and i need to try again. the bag is in the car!!! but i'd rather go to the fabric store
#201 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 08:55 PM - Thread Starter

today is a much better day, thank the g*ddesses...

we even went to a playdate and marek did just fine going in their house and played well with kids he hasn't seen in a few weeks.

jstar, will you be around on sunday afternoon if i drop off those nice pregnancy clothes i was telling you about? i can also just leave them on your porch or around by the back door. let me know.

on the milk supply front, i'm still dealing with it. didn't pump yesterday morning or this morning because when i was going to pump, stefan wanted to nurse instead. he appears to be just holding steady at his weight, so i think i'm going to try the lact-aid again tonight and make sure i heat the milk up to almost body temp. wish i knew just what the problem was instead of blindly trying to address it with my best guess attempts. since we've already been through this all with marek, i'm not feeling like i need to consult with an LC right now, but i may change my mind soon if he doesn't start gaining weight. *sigh*

~claudia
#202 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 11:03 PM

oooooooh i would love pregnancy clothes. sorry i haven't gotten in touch about them. sunday afternoon is a good bet because we usually are home for nap ~2ish. we have no big plans for the weekend but my SIL decided yesterday that she would fly up to visit. pretty sure we'll be around for nap time though. and if we aren't home front or back porch works.

i'm glad you're having a better day today! and that is good that stefan isn't losing weight. maybe he'll just hold steady for a bit and then start gaining again. fingers crossed. flowy flowy milk visuals.

just realized i missed a big reporting deadline regulatory thingy. and the lawyer didn't catch it and neither did the air agency (who even wrote it into the permit incorrectly). so it is tricky. but i hate HATE it when i have a 'mess-up' found another mess-up today too which wasn't obvious and i would have only known if i had pointedly asked a certain question which i didn't ask. but still a bummer for the client. not feeling so 'on it' today!!! arrrghgghhghghghghghghg.
#203 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 11:38 PM

Hey mamas. I had no internet this morning (I am assuming all the FROZEN WATER around here messed with our DSL So the morning goddess was out of commission! I felt so alone this morning!
We actually left earlier than usual to meet with one of our LLL leaders, and Rowan had an AWESOME time with her 5 1/2 yo DS. They played happily together the ENTIRE time I was there!
So morning was good. Rowan napped from 1-nearly 4 (!!!) this afternoon, so now DH is having a heck of a time up there, trying to get him to sleep!
I napped as well, which was good because when I woke up, the internet was back, and I checked my email.

:

MIL gave DH grief about money, so now I am totally stressed out about it. So, we've gotta sit down and find more ways/re-commit ourselves to saving/making more money. *sigh*
I HATE money.

So the rest of the afternoon/evening has been me stressing about this. Ugh. But I got to go to the gym (my membership expires in March, and I won't be renewing it--that money thing) and then I drove around a bit, listening to music and thinking about money. More ugh.

Anyway, not much else on my mind right now. I hope you all had a great day. I am gonna go reheat the mac & cheese for dinner.
#204 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 11:39 PM

: : : : :

Happy First Birthday Sweet Elise!
#205 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 11:42 PM

Sorry Renae 'bout your worries.

TC thinking of you and S's weight worries. I hope you've got your system down. I think of you alot. I'm hoping S just levelled off in weight briefly and nothing more.
#206 of 354 Old 02-15-2007, 11:49 PM

Those smilies up there made me
I wanted to come back real quick to say that I was thinking of you today too, TC, and hoping you had a better day! Your bad day sounded like my Monday. More s!

I also wanted to confess more non-NFL things! Because it's fun, darn it!
Oh, Sarah, I think the Target brand Method sells a more natural-ish brand of those fabulous disposable bathroom wipes you were talking about. They're like, eucalyptus and mint. I them.
We use paper towels. : A LOT.
I can't hang with the whole cloth wipes for everyone thing. I couldn't even START mentioning it to DH without him gagging. Ah well.
I've used lots of sposies, but I'm trying not to anymore.
I can't deal without my Secret antiperspirant! I try the Kiss my Face Patchouli deoderant, but it's my weekend deoderant. When I wanna smell like a hippie.
I use disposable Kotex pads and Tampax tampons. I know, I know.
There. now I can go and eat some chocolate.
And stress about $$$. Maybe I can do "phone entertainment"!
#207 of 354 Old 02-16-2007, 12:40 AM

Wow, beautiful smilies to celebrate Miss Elise's first birthday! Yaaay!
Heather, I can't believe she's one already.

Renae, I am so hurtin for ya on the money thing. It is and will always be a stressor for you, I think, because of your programming. Y'know, the programming your childhood gave you. So: Have I got the answer for you! It just came to me as I type this that you should, poco a poco, go to nursing school. Yes! Right now, sign up for all the pre-reqs at your local community college. This will so be worth it in the long run.

There. There's my unrequested .02 on your sitch. I know, I am freely opining but just discard my nonsense if I'm waaaaay off base.
#208 of 354 Old 02-16-2007, 01:01 AM

*perks up* nursing school??? I love nursing school. (obviously).

somehow I'm all out of touch with our gang. Happy birthday elise... fingers crossed for weight gain, TC, grrr for work mess-ups, jstar.

feeling slightly better this evening, but unsure if that's because I barely touched my dinner or because I'm getting over this stupid hormone poisoning.

and, dang. if tampons aren't good enough for nfl, then count me out.
#209 of 354 Old 02-16-2007, 01:41 AM

I have thought many'a'time about nursing school. The one thing that holds me back is vomit. I think you all know where I stand with that, and could not under any circumstance, witness vomit from a complete stranger. That would require maaaany vitamins. I tip my hat to any and all nurses that can stomach that! :

I've thought of switching to the Diva, too. But somehow, dumping out that little cup of blood kinda skeeves me out. Knowing me, I'd dump it out all over myself. OK, now I sound liek a total chicken after this post. Don't hate me! And I confess, I'm craving Dunkin Donuts White Hot chocolate like its nobody's business. And I'm really thinking about going out for some tomorrow morning.
#210 of 354 Old 02-16-2007, 01:52 AM

How 'bout dumpin' that little cup of blood on your house plants. Now, there are some mega crunch points!

I haven't bled enough in the last, over three YEARS, to even buy a diva cup. But when I do, boy...I'm gittin' me one. And houseplants: watch out!

Sherri, somehow I believe you are one of those eternally thin women who can eat dunkin donuts without it immediately morphing into greater thigh flesh. Or being velcroed, like in jstar's case. Am I right?
I need only THINK about dunkin donuts and OH CRIKEY! There goes another pant size! Jeesh.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page