~*~JUNE 2005~*~ february thread - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 430 Old 03-01-2007, 10:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
March is coming in like...December??? 4 inches of snow yesterday. 6-12 predicted for later today. 45mph winds starting at noon. No school for the eastern part of the state. I'm venturing to work for a bit, but hope they shut down at noon. I'm thinking I feel a cold coming on...and won't be in tomorrow???? The wind is suppose to quit Friday night so welcome to our March blizzard!

S-A: get into the shower! Get the warm water going and massage like crazy. DTD with DH. That always caused me to leak.

Grace: so good about to hear about the house selling. I swear I'm more interested in remodeling and putting up with that chaos rather than the worry about trying to sell our current house.

bama: can't believe he weighs that much!!! Claire is 23 pounds. I should make them step up to the wall and see how tall they are. You have me a bit curious now.

No poison control calls, yet. My mom had to call when my little sister ate a bunch of daisies. They're OK to eat (just for future reference.)

more later

Michelle: wife to J, mom to M (2001), E (2003), C (2005), S (2007) and O! (2009) And someone new in 2011!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#422 of 430 Old 03-01-2007, 01:06 PM

how scary about poison control. my mom said i ate some bath salts as a kid and she had to call. my little brother ate Desitin

the sickness isn't ceasing. J took Spud to ambulatory care this morning. he's had a fever for 3 days that we can't get to break. J can't stop coughing and sounds like a goose honking ...except now i'm "honking" too so everytime i get Joe to sleep i honk and he wakes up: i'm up to my ears in puked on laundry. if i were rich, i would so just go buy new sheets instead of doing laundry right now...

anne, mama to Isaak (6.13.05) Joe (2.24.07) and Eli (8.17.09) wifey to J since 2002 petparent to our retired racer "Under Rated" aka Jango.  help put an end to dog racing! 
#423 of 430 Old 03-01-2007, 02:25 PM

poor Anne!! I'm so sorry you guys are sick...

As for weather...its freezing cold rain here...nothing else.

It was way too warm yesterday and the day before, then boom...cold rain. And cold storms all night.
#424 of 430 Old 03-01-2007, 05:18 PM

Wow, bama, that's great on the weight increase!!
I'm about to start a new piano student, so I only have a minute...umm....2nd baby bleeding. Anne, I noticed that my bleeding dwindled REALLY quickly, but it also started up a lot easier if I overdid it. Which I did a lot, because I really felt fine. Then the bleeding would pick up out of nowhere, and that was my signal to sit my ass down.

Argh, I should go, I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow.
We're supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow overnight, it's freaking 45 out there right now and will be 50 next week. :crazy:
#425 of 430 Old 03-01-2007, 05:36 PM

Wow bama! That's a great spurt.

Amy at Stone Fence Farm
:
#426 of 430 Old 03-01-2007, 08:26 PM

I got my wish. The closed work at 1pm! So I was home for the afternoon. I've played more board games than I have in months! Now I have soup on the stove and bread in the oven. And I told work that I'm not coming in tomorrow so I'm having a snow day tomorrow. The interstates are closed. I think that is a sign that I don't need to travel from my town to the neighboring town 8 miles away. Baby says she doesn't want to get stuck in a snowbank.

Now I need to get DH to reconnect the power to my light that hangs over my scrapbooking area. Maybe I can stay up late tonight doing that.

Anne: wish I was there to be your laundry fairy.

Michelle: wife to J, mom to M (2001), E (2003), C (2005), S (2007) and O! (2009) And someone new in 2011!
#427 of 430 Old 03-01-2007, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter

It still catches me by surprise how much Gwen can talk. She just scratched me a bit while nursing so I grabbed her hand to bite that nail : and she looked at me sternly and said, "Let go." It's just funny to me b/c she still seems like such a baby to me at times, then she goes and says something and it catches me off guard. I know, not a great example as it's only 2 words... but I'm nak... again... so thought I'd post.
#428 of 430 Old 03-01-2007, 09:50 PM

DH went out and took a $30 cab ride to get me a new pump last night. I pumped as much as I could last night, then pumped once overnight (got nothing) then pumped when I got up (less than half an ounce). But, I felt great when I got up today. Well, not great, exactly, but ten times better than I felt last night.

So I made it through the last day of the expo today. Tonight we have a vendor night, where they give us a great buffet and we get to go talk to different vendors who have different programs we can use. I'm still nauseous, though, so I don't know how great the buffet will really be for me tonight

I'm going to go milk myself and maybe try to take a little nap before dinner. I can't wait to get home tomorrow.

Thank you all so much for your advice last night. I did do a lot of what was suggested. I didn't do a bath or shower, because I couldn't get the water hot enough. It was steaming up the bathroom and my skin was turning red and I was still freezing So, I got out and bundled myself up under the down comforter on the bed, after shooting the heat up to 75* Hey, it's not MY heating bill. :

Thanks again, girls.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." 
#429 of 430 Old 03-01-2007, 11:37 PM

Davina at her telling you to let go. Its just amazing the first time they sass you...

SA so glad you're feeling better!!

I'll go start a new thread for us...
#430 of 430 Old 03-01-2007, 11:41 PM

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...59#post7443359

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page