Blimey, Nov 05 Mamas - It's March! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 06:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelW View Post
We should totally have a partners of students support thread! My DH handed in the last of his papers and assignments for the term yesterday, but is on campus today to pick up all of the papers and portfolios that he has to mark for his students. The amount of work he is doing amazes me, since I was the perfectionist workaholic and he was a total slacker as an undergrad.

And my confession: I've been browsing grad schools for me on the internet. I think I want to go back to school- I also think I don't know what I might be getting myself into :

Can you expand it to partners of teachers also? My DH teaches some evenings at a university, and OMG it is a TON of work. If he's not teaching, he's preparing for a class or grading. And math is the most fun because the students freak out on a regular basis and call him at weird hours!!
#182 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritmomma View Post

As for me and mine, I got some kind of disgusting sickness on Monday that involved a lot of :Puke and (imagine diarhea smilie here). Yeah. Eww.
Hmm, I'm not so sure that I want to even imagine what a diarrhea smilie looks like!

glad you are feeling better!
#183 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 07:15 AM

Right now at my house I am in solidarity with all of our teething babies. I just got impressions done for two crowns yesterday, and my gums feel like raw hamburger. : The dental assistant was a new one, and was not very good at getting the retraction bands on. I am hoping all the pounding on it hasn't killed my one tooth entirely, one of them feels okay but the other one is throbbing intermittently. And they had to do it THREE TIMES to get a decent impression. Grrrrrrrr.

Meanwhile, I got some sad news today too--my dear old next door neighbor, who is 89, just found out that she has several abdominal tumors, and they are admitting her to the hospital in the morning to observe her to make sure that she is not developing an intestinal blockage from the one there. She also has one on her liver. Her son was over at her place and I was outside and he came over and told me. It doesn't look so good. They are not going to do surgery or chemo, they are only going to do what is necessary to keep her comfortable and control her pain, and they may have to do surgery just to relieve the blockage if that's necessary for comfort. She may have to go from the hospital into a nursing home or hospice too. I feel so bad. I love her, she's such a wonderful person, and we are good friends. I hope that I'll get to see her in the morning before she goes to the hospital, I know she'll want to see Ella and I don't think they will allow Ella in the hospital to visit. When I was pregnant, she was avidly watching my place to see what was going on and when I would have the baby. She noticed a couple of extra cars in the driveway and surmised that it was the midwives, and so the morning after Ella was born she came by and asked my DH if I'd had the baby. He invited her in and she was so excited to see Ella, who was maybe about 10-12 hours old at that point! I let her hold her, and she was so awed--she'd had a hysterectomy at a young age and both her children were adopted from the state hospital when they were at least several months old--and she said that she'd never ever held a baby that young before!!! She is very enamored with Ella, and Ella loves her too. I hope that she is okay, and that whatever happens she is comfortable and well cared for.

Sorry to be a big downer. That's what is going on in my world. That and trying to get our house ready to put on the market. I think I'd better go to bed now, it's going to be a long day tomorrow.
#184 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 12:18 PM

Laura. We had one of those days recently- sometimes on the way to school I've noticed a lady watching out of her living room window as we get off the bus, and tbh I've always been rather awed and scared- you know, just HOW bad a parent does she think I am? That kind of thing. Anyhow, she came out when Isaac was off last week, called Alex over and gave him two lollies- one for his brother- and explained to me that the kids who walk up and down so regularly bring her so much happiness. She's only got a few months left, and seeing them brightens her day- it wasn't just my boys either, but the kids who go to the childminder up the road, and a few other families. So bittersweet.
I hope that this lady has a gentle, sweet and peaceful few months, and that Ella can keep bringing her the happiness she already does

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#185 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 01:14 PM

Kavita. That's such a sad situation. Death comes to everyone but it doesn't make it any less sad or poignant.

Anybody know where Amy is???? She hasn't been on here for a long time, it seems.

Postpartum doula & certified breastfeeding educator, mama to an amazing girl (11/05) and a wee little boy (3/13).

#186 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 01:14 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hi everyone! I apologize for not partaking in our fabulous March thread but then barging in here now with questions!

But if you wouldn't mind, will you tell me what your babies' teeth look like? Are they all pearly white? Or is there some discoloration or some downright brown spots? And how often do you brush them?

I'm anxious to find out. I'm confused about Xeowyn's teeth, they are so discolored! His top front teeth especially. But I'm fearful of going to the dentist because I worry they would tell me to night wean or stop breastfeeding or something.

My dd (who is 15 now) suffered from bottle mouth syndrome & had a lot of very traumatic early dental work. However, I both breast AND bottle fed & so tend to blame the decay on the bottle.

And my 2nd child, well I just can't remember his teeth or whether I brushed them when he was a toddler or anything!! (I was soo busy in school at the time).

Anyway, how are your munchkin's teeth doing??

North Idaho rural living treehugger.gif mama to: 22 yo DD, 15 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. stillheart.gif And someone new coming this Christmas! stillheart.gif

#187 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 01:21 PM

My munchkin's teeth are shiny shiny white. And yes, we brush them - religiously - twice a day, with flouride toothpaste. Flame me if you like. I have done all my reading and I think the benefits of using flouride *topically* while teeth are erupting outweigh the risks. When her baby teeth are all in we will switch to a xylitol-based toothpaste and use it more frequently, probably after every meal and snack if we can.

My dad was a dentist, my mom a dental nurse. FEAR OF DEATH if my child gets a cavity, I tell you. . FWIW, I still have no cavities and no tooth discolourations and I'm (gulp) 34.

ETA: I don't believe that night-nursing causes cavities per se. I DO FIRMLY believe that ANY sugar in a baby's diet can contribute to cavities. Sugar (even natural sugars like from fruit) before bed, followed by night nursing will be worst of all.

Postpartum doula & certified breastfeeding educator, mama to an amazing girl (11/05) and a wee little boy (3/13).

#188 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spughy View Post
FWIW, I still have no cavities and no tooth discolourations and I'm (gulp) 34.
Oooooh. I hate you! I think I have about eight teeth that *don't* have any dental work done! Of course, I grew up on a diet of Coke and . . . well, Coke! I am still addicted to the crap, it is probably my greatest downfall. And in my defense, we had a childhood dentist who was pretty awful in some ways, he insisted on drilling and filling places that were slight flaws in the enamel. so we had more fillings than cavities, even. Of course, today my mouth is so raw and hurt and awful feeling that I took ibuprofen right away when I got up, so I'm not feeling so charitable and loving toward my current dentist, either!

Oh, and I ran over right away this morning to my neighbors--the hospital doesn't have a bed for her yet, and so she is still home. We hung out for a while and had a nice chat. (Well, as nice a chat as you can have when you have run to someone's house still in your pajamas and with your child still in her night diaper and unfed and then runs around madly on a search and destroy mission in an unchildproofed house!) So I felt better when I saw her--she is taking things in stride and doesn't seem unduly distressed about the situation, and seems to have the practical elements well in hand. Bad thing was that Ella tried to pet her dog and she snapped at/bit her. She didn't bite hard and didn't break the skin, but it scared Ella and me too! I should not have let her be petting her, I feel like it was kind of my fault--as I was going to take her away from the dog is when it happenned. I felt bad though because when we came home later Ella expressed some new fear of our dog when she bounded up to greet us, so I hope she doesn't end up being afraid of doggies. OTOH, a little bit of respect for dogs wouldn't be a bad thing!
#189 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 04:15 PM

No time to catch up

I have horrid teeth. My parents weren't very helpful for me.

We brush DS's as much as we can...as often as we can. He currently LOVES his toothbrush.

I have to get better at all of our dental care...

and my wedding is in 2 weeks....: : : : :
#190 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 05:30 PM

Kavita~ Have you tried some teething tabs for yourself? I did for a toothache once and it helped a bit. for you and your neighbour. I'm glad you had a visit and I hope that Ella gets a healthy *respect* for dogs. We're working on that- Neela thinks it's okay to kiss random dogs on the street right now :

Neela's teeth are pretty white. She's also in love with her toothbrush (and mine, and DH's...) but I still have to negotiate letting mama "finish" the brushing.

Aubrey & kaspirant. Check in when you can

"Guess what? It's a magical world. And when I sing, my songs are in it."
Madly in love with my 7 and 4 year old daughters

#191 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 05:38 PM

Killy and Ellie both have teeth that are shiny, pearly white. We religiously brush before bed and usually at least another time or two during the day. We use a non-fluoride toothpaste. spughy - I agree that topical fluoride is important, too, but what about the concern about kids swallowing it? They already get so much from the city-water that they certainly don't need to be swallowing extra wads of it every day. Or are you on well-water?

You don't necessarily have to night wean, but be sure that there are NO food particles on their teeth when you take them to bed because the milk-sugar will have something to stick to in the mouth then, and make a perfect spot for bacteria to grow then. Also, if you can give a sippy cup of water after nursing at night, that will help avoid the milk-sugar hanging out in their mouths. These bits of advice came from my dentist last year. She also told me it would help immensely to floss between anywhere that my kids had teeth that touched. I thought the idea of flossing a toddler's teeth was absolute insanity, BUT she suggested just flossing in front of Killy every day and seeing if he got interested. He did! He loves for me to floss his teeth now!

Mama to DS (05/04) and DD (11/05), married to a wonderful DH.
#192 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 05:46 PM

My teeth are nearly perfect. I had a diet of LOTS of sugar when I was a kid, drank soda and ate candy for lunch as a teen... BUT when I was a child, my elementary school did monthly flouride treatments (the kind you "swish" like mouthwash) and my molars were "sealed" when I was in middle school to prevent food from getting trapped in the deep socket parts on top. In dental terms, I had "deep pits and fissures" in my molars. Um... could I use any more quotation marks in this paragraph?

Isa's teeth are pearly white and show no spots or otherwise. We are still using the flouride-free toothpaste because she sucks the toothpaste off the brush before I can do any useful brushing. And I don't think she can spit yet. As soon as she can, I'm switching to flouride paste. (Spughy: I'd be interested in your research or a good site to look at on flouride for little kids...) The girl does LOVE her toothbrush though

Kavita: Wow. What a deep situation with your neighbor. I'm glad she has you and little Ella to brighten her day. Hope the dog thing pans out okay.
#193 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 06:00 PM

QofC - our city water isn't flouridated. Rowan does swallow when I brush her teeth, but I only use the smallest smidgin of toothpaste - like 1/10th the "pea size" they recommend - so I'm not worried about toxicity.

Spiritmomma - I will try to dig up the resources I found for you. I don't have the links any more but I will retrace my steps and post something for you as soon as I can.

#194 of 269 Old 03-21-2007, 06:00 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I'm researching breastfed babies & tooth decay online right now & I came across this article that begins with this line: "There are so many things to be concerned about when you axe a parent of a baby, and this is one of those things..." OMG, haha, that is some interesting misspelling. I too have a lot of worries when I axe a parent.

ETA: Well, according to Kellymom, breastfeeding is very unlikely in causing his tooth discoloration/cavities.

Sigh. I think I'm going to have to battle with him to let me brush his teeth more often & for longer periods of time. I'm stressin' about this. My dd (& her dad & I) were soooo traumatized by all the dental treatment she had to get for her bottle mouth syndrome. I can't go through that again with another baby.

His dad has *perfect* teeth. Like, perfect perfect. I have the very opposite of perfect. Mine were rotting out of my head by the time I was 7. Maybe Xeowyn inherited my teeth.

Edited AGAIN to add: My dh will talk your ear off about how fluoride is a poisonous by-product of the fertilizer industry that is so toxic they didn't know how to get rid of it so they started putting it in our drinking water & making up studies about it being good for us just so our bodies would "filter" the substance for the industry. If you would like to research it at all, Google "fluoride is toxic". You will find PLENTY of reading.

North Idaho rural living treehugger.gif mama to: 22 yo DD, 15 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. stillheart.gif And someone new coming this Christmas! stillheart.gif

#195 of 269 Old 03-22-2007, 09:22 AM

Yeah, I have worries about fluoride too. I have crap teeth, Alex and Skye have good teeth, Isaac has crap teeth So yeah, I reckon it's hereditary. You'll laugh to know that my ovulation spike is actually an abscessing root canal, so I guess I'm not pregnant now (thank god.)
Kavita, I have 30 days left to declare myself finally free of the junk- I swore I'd have beaten the coke addiction by the time I hit 30. I think I may, just, be able to do it.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#196 of 269 Old 03-22-2007, 12:14 PM

Here is a link I just got about fluoride http://www.ada.org/prof/resources/po...de_infants.asp I haven't read all of it yet, but thought some of you might be interested in it.

Kristina mom to A 1/12 J 11/05 D 4/08 and tiny dude in late April 2010
#197 of 269 Old 03-22-2007, 01:47 PM

s_kristina, thanks for that link. I read it and it directly contradicts other research I've done, of course. :. It says not to give flouride toothpaste to children under 2, but the research I've done says that topical flouride application is MOST effective during tooth eruption. That research cited actual studies, whereas I couldn't find a citation for anything on the ADA page. It also RECOMMENDS flouridated water when there are loads of studies that show that systemic flouride (ie, ingested) is dubiously effective at reducing cavities. (http://fluoridealert.org/health/teet...-systemic.html, http://www.slweb.org/leverett-1991.html, http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB...name=77764.pdf)

Zjande, flouride IS a toxin. It has also unequivocally proven useful in strengthening dental enamel (and thus reducing cavities) when topically applied. Just because something is a toxin doesn't mean it doesn't have a place in maintaining or restoring health. Warfarin is also a toxin and is useful in helping people with certain types of heart disease. Neither would be necessary under the optimal conditions for which we are evolved. However, unless you and your children follow a completely paleo diet with few carbohydrates and no sugar at all, your teeth are being swamped with stuff they weren't designed for and you have to compensate somehow or pay the price. Good genes will help and bad genes will hinder, for sure - but having bad genes is MORE reason to use flouride, IMHO. But ONLY topically.

If you're really anti-flouride, you can use xylitol. It's less toxic, but also less studied. It works completely differently, by altering the pH of the saliva and making the mouth a less hospitable place for the strep mutans bacteria that cause cavities. It does nothing to help strengthen tooth enamel, AFAIK. You can compensate for that with diet, but you have to REALLY educate yourself about what nutrients you need and what you need to avoid to do that. FWIW, that's the route I plan to go once Rowan's teeth are fully in - but I think it's going to take a lot of work, planning, and attention to diet even beyond what I currently do, which is not insignificant.

Also, FWIW - my dental health is NOT due to genetics. My dad had about 4 of his original teeth left when he died, I think, and my mom is constantly having dental work done. My dental health is due to the excellent diet I had as a child and topical flouride (just toothpaste, once or twice a day). The city water where I grew up was also flouridated, but I think that had less to do with it than my parents' dedication to my sisters and my oral health. (Neither of them has any cavities either.)

#198 of 269 Old 03-22-2007, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

Hey Mamas. I've been out of the loop for a couple of weeks now. Our house is getting ready to go on the market, and we've been scrambling to get everything ready (by we, I mean ME). Also DH is still running all around the country trying to get a job, and we drove to Atlanta last weekend (yes, drove a total of *13 hours in one day* with a 15-month old!). It was great though, and I have to say that Brynn is a traveler extraordinnaire!!!!!!!! And I got to see my BFF and her 15-month old, too. It was awesome. I have some, but not all, of the pics up on shutterfly.

Hey Kavita, guess where DH's hot #1 job prospect is?

Ever-evolving mama to my beautiful Brynn, and my little dimple-face Noah .
#199 of 269 Old 03-22-2007, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

Awwww, did y'all DDDDC me? I feel so special!!!!

#200 of 269 Old 03-22-2007, 03:50 PM

Heh, I saw that go up a few days ago and wondered when you'd notice I still owe Willemsmama a good one when she gets back online properly, I just can't beat Mary's.

#201 of 269 Old 03-22-2007, 04:07 PM - Thread Starter

I haven't been online in about a week, but I noticed it right away!!! I you Helen! By the way, I was thinking about you on our journey; while we were driving through southern Tennessee, we kept passing "Flapjacks Pancake House" - I wanted to stop and take a picture to send to you, but I never did.

#202 of 269 Old 03-22-2007, 08:02 PM

So far, knock wood, all of my kids have beautiful straight healthy wonderful teeth. Winter has a bit of a gap between his top front teeth but it adds character and it's not enough to be a problem. I had one cavity my entire life, so hopefully that's something I've passed on to my little ones.
#203 of 269 Old 03-22-2007, 11:39 PM

Okay, so I feel like we know each other pretty well... but I stumbled across this thread and thought it looked like fun... Anybody else interested in being put in the spotlight? Maybe a new mama each week or month?
#204 of 269 Old 03-23-2007, 12:09 AM

Thanks for the fluoride links, Kristina & Sarah. I grew up on well water and with fluoride drops. My knowledge of fluoride is limited to my conversations with my old dentist who like to talk about nerdy things that we were both interested in- long conversations about the social determinants of health Ingested fluoride has a small margin of "safe" use- too little doesn't help in preventing decay, too much causes fluorosis. I think that's why some "authorities" don't recomment fluoridated toothpaste for kiddos- since it's hard to know how much they might be ingesting. And to complicate things: some water has naturally occuring fluoride, and some water supply has added fluoride. It's worth calling your local water folks to ask about your supply if you drink tap water.

#205 of 269 Old 03-23-2007, 12:19 AM

Welcome back Amy!!!

We brush Finley's teeth almost every night with this baby toothpaste that doesn't have fluoride in it. It's good to talk about and think about. I've been worried that our teeth brushing isn't doing that much...I can't get him to really open his lips and really really get to the front of his top teeth, but hopefully I'm doing enough ? I might try the floss thing, soon, too. Q of C, do you just use regular floss with Killy? And so far, Finley's teeth are white and healthy.

I am so happy and so relieved, because tonight was my big late night out for rehearsal, the second night in Finley's life that I was away during his bedtime (the first one being a nightmare/disaster when he was 9 months old), and he did great!! He went to sleep with Alex...he took him out for a walk in his stroller, which is something they do, and he often naps with him during the day that way, and it worked tonight! I came home to him sleeping in the stroller, and he woke up a few minutes ago, and I was here, able to nurse him back to sleep in bed. I'm so happy and relieved to be home and by his side, and to know that it was fine. So I can do this play and not stress! I think it's gonna be fun and really good for me, too.

So much more to say, not nearly enough energy, so I'm gonna sign off for now and collapse...
#206 of 269 Old 03-23-2007, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_kristina View Post
Here is a link I just got about fluoride http://www.ada.org/prof/resources/po...de_infants.asp I haven't read all of it yet, but thought some of you might be interested in it.
thanks, yet another thing to read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritmomma View Post
Okay, so I feel like we know each other pretty well... but I stumbled across this thread and thought it looked like fun... Anybody else interested in being put in the spotlight? Maybe a new mama each week or month?
i've seen it before and been intrigued. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcelona View Post
We brush Finley's teeth almost every night with this baby toothpaste that doesn't have fluoride in it. It's good to talk about and think about. I've been worried that our teeth brushing isn't doing that much...I can't get him to really open his lips and really really get to the front of his top teeth, but hopefully I'm doing enough ?
we were in the same boat until about a month ago when keagan REFUSED to let us brush his teeth. it started when my DW began putting him to bed each night and "didn't know" we had a toothbrush for him. huh?! ah, well, that's my life.

Mommy to a wonderfully passionate little one
#207 of 269 Old 03-24-2007, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah M View Post
it started when my DW began putting him to bed each night and "didn't know" we had a toothbrush for him. huh?! ah, well, that's my life.
My DH knew we had a toothbrush for her, but didn't know that we used it for anything but a teething toy! I mentioned about a friend's baby's dental problems, and he said "I guess we should start brushing her teeth soon." : Luckily she likes it, and she's getting them brushed every night, even when mama is at work!

Neela had a night terror last night, I think. At the time I was worried that it was a strange seizure or something. It was horrible- like a crazed flailing tantrum with psycho baby eyes. After she finally calmed down, I called my MIL in the middle of the night to help calm DH and I down. Poor girl!

Then today she threw up all over in the middle of her nap. I left her lying in it, because I thought she needed the sleep more than the cleanliness. But when she woke up and I tried to bathe her, she had another major freak out. Screamed for milk, but pushed away when I tried to nurse her. She just sobbed and flailed for a few minutes.

My DH is sick. I'm still sick. I'm freaking exhausted. Sigh.

#208 of 269 Old 03-24-2007, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amy* View Post
Hey Mamas. I've been out of the loop for a couple of weeks now. Our house is getting ready to go on the market, and we've been scrambling to get everything ready (by we, I mean ME). Also DH is still running all around the country trying to get a job, and we drove to Atlanta last weekend (yes, drove a total of *13 hours in one day* with a 15-month old!). It was great though, and I have to say that Brynn is a traveler extraordinnaire!!!!!!!! And I got to see my BFF and her 15-month old, too. It was awesome. I have some, but not all, of the pics up on shutterfly.

Hey Kavita, guess where DH's hot #1 job prospect is?
Well, if it's in Tucson, I know of a great house for sale!

We're in the same boat, getting ready to list our house this coming week. Of course Ella has to be super clingy alternating with super wild now, so it's making it difficult for me to do anything much. And I'm also not feeling very well right now, so all in all it's a little bit of a bummer. DH was home from work Thursday and today to work on stuff, and I thought that he would be able to work out in the yard with Ella on his back for some of the time so that I could get stuff done in the house, but instead it turned out to be one of those things where he was running to the hardware store or the irrigation store or the nursery every ten minutes to get some part/plant/whatever that was needed. I had a cleaning lady come in yesterday, and that was okay, but it didn't work out to be as helpful as I'd hoped. I'd had her come before once when Ella was about 10 months or so and a lot had gotten done then, but I realized this time that it hadn't been the cleaning lady who'd done all that, but me! I'd been working alongside her the whole time and Ella was non-mobile and was fascinated with just sitting in her high chair and watching her clean or being on my back in the Kozy. This time I was really disappointed, because Ella was shrieky and impossible and I couldn't really do much at all, and it turns out the the cleaning lady was pretty slow and inefficient!! So the floor is clean and the microwave got wiped out and the stove got clean, but I'd wanted to do some more deep cleaning and it just didn't happen. I guess DH and I are going to have to just do it ourselves when Ella's asleep or something. I was really happy though because my friend took my baby alongside hers, and drove them around so that they could both nap and then took them to the mall and wheeled/carried them around and fed them and amused them for several hours so we could get some things done. So I did accomplish a little. Just not enough.

Do we have an "overwhelmed" smiley?
#209 of 269 Old 03-24-2007, 10:45 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavita View Post
Well, if it's in Tucson, I know of a great house for sale!

No - Louisville!! He's going on the 3rd for his 3rd interview. Yay!

#210 of 269 Old 03-24-2007, 11:42 AM

Our house is going on the market hopefully the week after next (first full week of April). We had gotten it almost ready, ran into a hold-up, and now I feel like I'm starting from scratch. I'm completely overwhelmed!

Mama to DS (05/04) and DD (11/05), married to a wonderful DH.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page