*aug '05 Mamas ~ It's April!* - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-11-2007, 04:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitnbugsmom View Post
Just curious why a business trip {I assume that's what you meant by a trip out of town for work} would be a deal breaker?
I'm wondering that, too. Was it because he didn't talk to you first?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2007, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmyn View Post
I'm wondering that, too. Was it because he didn't talk to you first?
Ok...I guess I wasn't clear because I don't want to post too much online. Nevermind!
Old 04-12-2007, 05:16 PM

Hello all!
First of all...it snowed today. Like, 8 cm of it!!! Dang. I am thinking we will really never see spring. Urgh.

Hopefulfaith, glad the roadtrip went well-we are always dragging E around, and as a result, she's pretty flexible. (Okay, flexible-ISH).
EStreetMama, hugs. I hope you're in an okay place, and figuring out what to do...
Nonny, I didn't see a birth story, are you going to push and tell?

About working out: I started off doing it at home, but found it impossible (either E needed something, or I felt guilty about not cleaning up, or doing one of the million little things I need to do). I joined a gym with a good daycare, and LOVE it, because I have no excuses-I am there and all I can do is work out. E loves hanging out with other kids, and the staff is great. At times, I am a little disheartened, as I am working so hard to get rid of the mummy tummy, and although pre-preg stuff fits, and I'm healthier than I've ever been, I still sport a pretty goopy gut. I definitely noticed a weight drop when E stopped nursing a month ago, but nothing miraculous, unfortunately...

So we made a decision to wait on TTC#2. We were thinking of starting in Mayish, but I realized I am so not there yet. I'm happy DH is on the same page. I go back to work in September, and was thinking it would be great to get the 1st tri. over with before work, but that's not really the best reason to get knocked up, is it! We just found out this week that we got a spot at a daycare that we really liked-no TV, they will accomm. all our "wierd" food needs, lots of outdoor time, etc...so I am not dreading going back to work as much anymore. In fact, I'm even looking forward to being back in the classroom with teenagers!

I'm off to check out pictures of Justin-have a good day, everyone!

fridgeart, lucky mum to E (5) and Ro (2)
Old 04-12-2007, 07:14 PM

Adrienne, my heart goes out to you!!! Soooo sorry that you are having to go thru all this! Sounds miserable! And Chiro, thinking about you as well!

Sorry to lurk and resurface when I need help, but ladies I NEED HELP!!!

Things have been over the top around here since DH broke his leg (fibula) about a month ago playing ice hockey! Argh! He had to have surgery and has been unable to put weight on it and is on crutches for another couple weeks. This means he is mostly on the couch, can't drive or do much as far as chasing August around. It's wearing us all thin!!

THE REAL ISSUE, on top of all that is that he is having a hard time at his day care. If you remember, I have been taking him 2 days a week (9-2) since January to a woman/teacher (L) with just 2 other kids. I was aware of a few times in the last month that he was having some tough days, I chalked it up mostly having to do with teething, the change in dynamics at home and wanting to be with his mama. This was mostly the week from hell that Dh had surgery and we had a friend visiting. Then he seemed to be fine again for awhile, the 4 molars broke through and things settled down some at home.

I took him in for a couple of hours last Friday and again yesterday and L told me that he's having trouble again. She said he is basically crying and/or keening when L is not playing with him face to face. She said she is at a loss for how to handle it. She said she gave him teething medicine (hyland's or tylenol if he's really upset) but she wasn't certain that it was his teeth.

I can see that his 4 canines are trying to poke through, and he has some cranky days at home when I think they bug him, but generally he is a happy guy. He does sometimes get upset if I go somewhere he can't see me. He is used to getting lots of "face time" at home, and the other two kids there, both 2 yo are 2nd children. L says she hasn't dealt with this in other kids before, after initial transition time.

What should I do???? (and I'm cross posting to Toddler's too)-
Do you think he is too little to be in a daycare situation, especially if he's feeling badly? Do other attached babes have this issue or is he unique?
I need some input/insight here ladies, and I thank you in advance.

I really wanted the situation to work, but of course my priority is for Gusto to be happy and adjusted. When I am there with him he plays and has a great time with the other kids????

Happy, busy mama of 2 - A (9/05) and W (2/08)
Acupuncturist to pregnant and post partum mamas!
Old 04-13-2007, 04:25 PM

Tracy, what about going with him for longer periods, to get him comfortable again with the space, then easing back into a longer stretch, with him on his own?
FWIW, E went from waving me off at her gym daycare, to being very clingy and fretful for a couple of months, but is back to cheerily waving me off again this week (yay!). She was going through some big developmental changes over this period, so maybe there's a tie-in there. I hope it passes quickly, and it works out! If he was happy there before, he is likely to be happy again. I don't think he's too young, especially as he's only there 2 half days a week, but that jmo.
Sorry to hear about your DH-hope he is back on the mend soon-poor guy!

Old 04-13-2007, 04:55 PM

Kristin, I need your help on a paper for my Theory & Practice class! PM me when you can please?

Emmie is sick she was pukey and explosive diareah ish yesterday and today is just kind of laying around and not doing or saying much. She's off and on with the fever and so forth. My mom gave her motrin while I was in school and she slept for about two hours after that. Right now she's just kind of laying on the couch watching my mom make dinner and kicking my knee so she can see the laptop screen.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:09 PM

Tracy, A cut eight teeth between October and February and was very clingy (for her). She's super independent to begin with. So, if A is pretty physically attached, I imagine that the teeth may be magnifying that. Does that make sense? I do notice with A that her little personality traits get blown way up when something is off with her. I hope it resolves. Can you be flexible and keep him at home for awhile? If not, it's probably best to just remain consistent and work with L to provide him with all the support that he needs while he's in her care. My dd1 was a lot like this when she was little and I found that leaving something of mine with her (I had a little mirror that she loved) really helped her feel connected when I was working and couldn't be with her.

Me : living with and loving papa and the kids: Dd1 8/97 , dd2 8/04 and my sweet baby ds 5/09 : :
Old 04-14-2007, 04:10 AM

KT and fridgeart,
Thanks for the suggestions and i will take them to heart. Yes, It so happens we are going to San Antonio tomorrow for 5 days to visit my dad and his wife, so he'll get a little break from the co-op. And hopefully those canines will pop through, he's still working on them and has been having some tough days and nights with them the past few days. Yes- like A he will have these 4 molars and 4 canines all erupting in the last 2 months. I really think it is a huge factor! Definitely August was waving me off happily when he first arrived there, and I hope he will be again!

Our plan is to have DH stay with him one day and I will the next and then go from there. I really hope it smooths out! I went to a very cool "Calm Birth" teacher training a couple weekends ago and I'm soo excited about that, and starting to teach classes. I guess Mothering mag is going to do a story about it in Sept/Oct! I also have a great idea for a home based biz that fits in to my work as well, so I'm really hoping to have some time to implement these things!

To check in a little bit, as far as those baby lbs, I'm still carrying them too, but thinking of trying this "baby boot camp" that is starting at a park near me in May. I'll let you know how it goes!

We're still "TTC" but with wacky cycles, A still nursing like a fiend and DH in bad shape, I don't think we're getting anywhere fast!

My little man, is still a jabber jaw with amazing pronunciation! Check out the video in his link of him "reading" a book. He floors me constantly, we recently counted almost 400 words he knows and uses OMG!

Even though I rarely post anymore, I'm happy to have you guys out there in the ethers! Thanks for being there!

Happy, busy mama of 2 - A (9/05) and W (2/08)
Acupuncturist to pregnant and post partum mamas!
Old 04-14-2007, 04:43 PM

Tracy, A was super super super clingy when he got 4 teeth in 1 month. When it was finished, he pretty much got back to normal. I'm glad you guys can stay with him. That's good.

As for us here...WE'RE HOOOOME!!!! The never-ending 23 day road trip has ended. I love love love to travel, but this was largely by myself for 3+ weeks - dh joined us for about a week - and I am exhausted. There were lots of no-nos at other people's houses (5 houses in 3 weeks - irreplacable Polish pottery, anyone?) and I'm happy to be at home again. I think A and S are, too. They are so happy - A slept all night except for three minor nightwakings (sat up, cried out, settled fine with a hand on his back) - which, as you all know, is fantastic for him. Sarah is her usual happy self!

I am buried in laundry and trying to put everything away....but I just wanted to peek out from under all of this new snow to say happy weekend.

I hope Em feels better, kaitnbugsmom. :

Love to all.

Mama to A 8/05 and S 11/06
Old 04-16-2007, 04:31 PM

Hello Mamas!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

We adopted a kitten yesterday. Cheyne is so enamored with her. He loves to pull around a shoe lace. Both of kids just can't get enough of her. I hope our 3 yo cat adjusts quickly to her. She doesn't seem very fond of the kitten so far. Here's pics of her and C : http://flickr.com/photos/48475213@N00/

So Cheyne's two favorite stories are The Very Hungry Catepillar and Trucks.
He loves trucks and airplanes. He was able to sit in DH's truck (He drives big trucks for a moving co.) and was absolutely speechless, and very wide eyed. Now He is constantly looking around for big trucks.

I wish you all well on this Monday, off to try to put my home back together after the weekend. I don't understand how 2 days can destroy my home. :

wave.gifWoHM to reading.gif DD age 10, peace.gif DS age 7, and sleepytime.gif DD age 4 and DP toblueman.gif

Old 04-16-2007, 05:04 PM

He loves trucks and airplanes. He was able to sit in DH's truck (He drives big trucks for a moving co.) and was absolutely speechless, and very wide eyed. Now He is constantly looking around for big trucks.

We had the same experience when we put A on a riding mower at Home Depot last week! She loooooves trucks! and bikes! and trains! and shoes!

We are still struggling with the nighttime getting to sleep routine. It literally is taking A an hour or so to wind down enough to fall asleep - and that's with a LATER bedtime (it used to take longer when we put her down earlier). Anyone else had changes in sleep lately? She's still great at staying asleep, it's just getting to sleep that's hard and she's only sleeping like 11 hours total a day now. :

Me : living with and loving papa and the kids: Dd1 8/97 , dd2 8/04 and my sweet baby ds 5/09 : :
Old 04-16-2007, 07:02 PM

Ooo, Home Depot tractor. I bet O will love that. Ktmama -- thanks for the idea! We need to do a Home Depot run anyway. It's been rainy and super windy, and we've been trying to come up with fun activities out of the house. O seemed stir crazy the other day, so we visited grandma. Later, DH took her to the library. Those visits kept her out and about.

August and O are chatty little ones. O must know about 500 words by now and likes to link nouns and adjectives together. At the store, she wanted everyone to know she saw "two bags" and a "brown hat."

I was talking with a friend about when they start to understand numbers. I think O understands up to 3 or 5. We count her fingers and toes all the time, and she pointed to 3 buses or 2 bags and used the proper number.

But she will also say:

"eight, seven, eight, fourteen, bagel!"

So, who knows what is going on in her mind?

Do your little ones like balls? O really LOVES kicking balls. She kicked a soccer ball towards this 'tough-looking' bunch of teenagers and smiled up at them and said 'kick!!' She kicked the ball pretty far. And one of the teenagers looked at DH and said, 'you gotta Mia Hamm, yo!'

Anyone here thinking about weaning? I think my body says it is getting to be that time.

Love to you all!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:03 AM

Deb, you crack me up! I was laughing at Adam today - we count a lot - and he can sequence up to five, though I am not actually sure he "gets" quantifying anything yet - and he counted up to five when we did steps back into the house, and then started over again with three. Nouns and adjectives - O never ceases to amaze me.

Kate, I am feeling your pain. Every time I think I'm in the clear with bedtimes/naptimes, - WHAM! we're messed up again. Adam definitely cycles, and he's particularly clingy and hard to relax and settle down for bedtime right now. My tactic right now has been going outside for the last few days. It's been in the 40s, and I am literally trying to tire him out to make sleeping easier....

Andrya, I am picturing the big truck love. Adam would go nuts over sitting in a big truck; I think it would be the closest thing to heaven for him. We have the same rocking chair as you, too, btw.

Nonny, I am so thinking of you right now. Sending peace your way. I am remembering how it was when Sarah was only days and weeks old, and I am wishing I could come and make you some tea right now. I hope everything is going well at your house.

Kristin and Adrienne - sending your way, too. Hoping all is okay at your houses tonight, too.

I have officially lost 50 pounds! Yay!

Love to all.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulfaith View Post
I have officially lost 50 pounds! Yay!
Congratulations! That's really a major accomplishment. Was it all the running around trying to tire out Adam?

Formerly New Mama to Henry, born August 2005 and Silas, born November 2010.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:09 PM

"eight, seven, eight, fourteen, bagel!"
Hee-E was doing the same thing yesterday-counting "1,2 blue, cat! cat CAT! five..."
I wouldn't say she's quite counting, but she definitely "gets" the idea.

I've officially lost 50 pounds! Yay!
Wow Emily, that's awesome!!!

Hugs and energy to everyone who needs it!
Things are good here-we've still been getting snow, and I am so sick of winter. Apparently it's going up to 19 this weekend (I think that's mid 70's, but I'm not so great at the conversions...) and it will even be clear skies...I can't wait!
E is back to her old cheerful self, not clinging, sleeping well again, and I am a new woman, ha ha. She's stringing words together, and I am now "mummy" not "mama". Wierd! There's a running commentary all the time. Getting ready for her bath: "shirt...off! bath now! in... Evvie?"
The doctor confirmed she has seasonal allergies (we think mould) and probably asthma....boo. My brother had really bad asthma/allergies, and died due to complications from asthma...you can guess how I feel about all this. It doesn't help that E is the spitting image of him!
Okay, rambling now, off to watch hockey with DH (usually not my thing, but the Sens are in the playoffs, and you have to support your city's team!)

Old 04-18-2007, 04:28 PM

Sorry for the lack of update everyone! I haven't turned on this computer for awhile!

Christopher is such a great big brother these days, he always wants to kiss the baby and helps me with diapers. BUT when I feed, he does get jealous so I now have 2 mouths to feed at the same time. I feel like I am breastfeeding twins sometimes!! He is starting to say 2 word prases now since the baby was born....such as "Mommy bye bye"..."hi dada"..."red car"..."go down"...etc etc...so I'm really proud of him of that.

Now that I have 2, I realize how much easier of a baby Justin seems compared to Christopher. I remember C NEVER slept for more than 2 hours in a row untill 6 months! J is such a great sleeper and his jaundice is 95% gone. J sleeps in 3 hr stretches in the crib, wakes up, eats and looks around for 25-30 minutes then sleeps again. I feel so blessed....SO FAR. I remember Justin wakes up every 2 hrs even every hour during the day and night...I was so exhausted with C! J is just so much calmer!

Last note mamas...I think I lost a few years to my life...C likes to scare me many times during the day when he "accidently" steps too close to the baby in bed or knocks into him or pinches his cheeks or tries to pick him up!: Or maybe just lost a few hairs or two...

Something I am still working on is making sure C stays asleep when J wakes up to feed....C always wakes up at 3 or 4am!!

So far I am doing alright at night, the babies are good. Some days I just feel like I have really bad cabin fever!!

Come visit me mamas!!
Old 04-18-2007, 06:08 PM

Nonny, It sounds like you are doing great with two. You sound upbeat. I am so happy for your family. I had a similar experience with DS2, he slept far better than DS1 . It was night and day. They still have very different personalities. Emmett is kind of a " go with the flow " guy for the most part. Ds 1 definitely likes to swim upstream. he is so freaken adorable though and is saying the funniest things. Well, both of them are saying funny things- just Emmett has much fewer words.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Coltrane View Post
Nonny, It sounds like you are doing great with two. You sound upbeat. I am so happy for your family. I had a similar experience with DS2, he slept far better than DS1 . It was night and day. They still have very different personalities. Emmett is kind of a " go with the flow " guy for the most part. Ds 1 definitely likes to swim upstream. he is so freaken adorable though and is saying the funniest things. Well, both of them are saying funny things- just Emmett has much fewer words.
I keep hearing about the second kid sleeping so much better than the first. If I could guarantee this I think DH would go for number two...

Old 04-18-2007, 09:34 PM

Nonny, I'm glad to hear that C is adjusting well.

gedalya and Tehila are finally gaining weight- and are eating tons! they also started walking down thestairs while holding on to the railing. AND, Gedalya said 'tatty' which is our word for daddy - and right after he started saying it - Tehila started saying it too! gedalya also asked: where is tatty? I was so excited!

In other news, we just foundout yesterday that my oldest is allergic to a ton of stuff - but the biggest is wheat! I'm actually pretty psyched up for it. He's also allergic to dairy, but that's an easy one.

Rivka, mommy to 3 big boys and a set of b/g twins
Old 04-18-2007, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikva18 View Post
In other news, we just foundout yesterday that my oldest is allergic to a ton of stuff - but the biggest is wheat! I'm actually pretty psyched up for it. He's also allergic to dairy, but that's an easy one.
I just found out last week that Henry has a wheat sensitivity (also dairy, but I'm hoping he can do raw cheese and raw milk yogurt). We just finished day 3 of no wheat (we'll start no dairy next week; I just couldn't face everything at once). I'm doing it too, since he still BF's so much. I'm actually wondering if I have a wheat sensitivity, as well, so it will be interesting to see if I feel any different.

Did your son have any symptoms, if I may ask?

Old 04-19-2007, 09:31 AM

About sensitivities/allergies-E is going for some testing in a while-did you do the skin test, the blood test (whihc one? the igg/ige, or the other one?), or ... I've heard pros/cons of each, and want to go in informed-thanks!

Old 04-19-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridgeart View Post
About sensitivities/allergies-E is going for some testing in a while-did you do the skin test, the blood test (whihc one? the igg/ige, or the other one?), or ... I've heard pros/cons of each, and want to go in informed-thanks!
We did the blood test -- it was just a finger prick and Henry didn't even seem to notice/mind (I was worried about that). It was the IgG one.

I need to do more research into how accurate these things are, and what they actually mean. I do believe it, though, because Henry had horrible patches of red, rough skin all over his back (other places, too, but mostly his back) -- which is why I took him in in the first place. I stopped milk on my own before we got the test results back, his back cleared up, and then the test results confirmed a milk sensitivity.

Old 04-19-2007, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsgrl84 View Post
Now that I have 2, I realize how much easier of a baby Justin seems compared to Christopher...I was so exhausted with C! J is just so much calmer!
Totally!! Yes!!! Exactly!!

...I remember where I was when Adam was 5 months old, like Sarah is now. He was sleeping for 2 hours at a time, we had 5-7 nightwakings in 12 hours (though our record was 11), and I was a walking zombie because he was waking up at 6am... Oh, and he had just gotten over colic, so I was still stunned and numb daily.

What is it with these second babies? Everyone tells me that it's because the mamas are so much calmer the second time around that the babies are calmer and "easier" -- maybe that is true...but I hate that argument as much as I hated the "he's colicky because you're too uptight" argument...blaming baby's behavior on mom's behavior... But there is something to the "second baby is easier" thing in our house, though, so maybe I should just be quiet and count my blessings.

I'm so glad you're doing well, Nonny. Thinking of you lots - and hoping you are getting lots of sleep!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all.

Old 04-19-2007, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulfaith View Post
Totally!! Yes!!! Exactly!!

...I remember where I was when Adam was 5 months old, like Sarah is now. He was sleeping for 2 hours at a time, we had 5-7 nightwakings in 12 hours (though our record was 11), and I was a walking zombie because he was waking up at 6am... Oh, and he had just gotten over colic, so I was still stunned and numb daily.

What is it with these second babies? Everyone tells me that it's because the mamas are so much calmer the second time around that the babies are calmer and "easier" -- maybe that is true...but I hate that argument as much as I hated the "he's colicky because you're too uptight" argument...blaming baby's behavior on mom's behavior... But there is something to the "second baby is easier" thing in our house, though, so maybe I should just be quiet and count my blessings.

I'm so glad you're doing well, Nonny. Thinking of you lots - and hoping you are getting lots of sleep!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all.
Thanks a bunch Emily, I'm thinking of you guys too and wondering how great it would be if we were all neighbors! I'm going crazy staying inside all day and night though! and in desperate need of conversation with adults.

I think the whole "second child is easier" talk is kinda true because of 2 things. One, you are already an experienced mom so the initial shock and nervousness is gone. And two, you just got lucky with a baby who has a calmer personality because aren't their personality are already established before they are born. Either way, the second and third child should all seem easier because we are already experienced and we can "read" our children a lot easier.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:44 AM

The second child is easier? ....not at my house! :

Maybe I'll get lucky the third time and get an easy baby!

Emily - Congrats on the wt. loss!

henho - I think about weaning too, but can never make up my mind.

I'm sooooooo excited!! :

JJ has learned FEAR! That sounds like a horrible thing to say, but I'm talking, normal, healthy, safety type fear. Like as in not jumping off of playground equipment for the fun of it! He has even learned how to tell me when he's scared. He will pull his arms up against his body and say "scared." This is a great accomplishment for little mister dive head first fearless. I feel his little body is much safer now.

Mom to two boys, ages 8 and 11, and one blessing due May 8th.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 baby.gif 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Old 04-20-2007, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Mama View Post
I just found out last week that Henry has a wheat sensitivity (also dairy, but I'm hoping he can do raw cheese and raw milk yogurt). We just finished day 3 of no wheat (we'll start no dairy next week; I just couldn't face everything at once). I'm doing it too, since he still BF's so much. I'm actually wondering if I have a wheat sensitivity, as well, so it will be interesting to see if I feel any different.

Did your son have any symptoms, if I may ask?
Major behavioural issues - temper tantrums, angry outbursts; also stomach problems, he also gets hives, sneezing, itching, etc.

Old 04-20-2007, 03:19 AM

We had the meridian stress assessment test - you can google it to read about it. Basically it checks tosee if his body is in balance when allergens are introduced or not.
I went with non-traditional testing because regular skin testing was not showing anything.

Old 04-20-2007, 03:21 AM

I'm with Heldt on this one. My #1 is a much mellower child. She was also a much calmer baby and slept better. However, I have an IRL who has the same situation and we both feel that gender has something to do with this.

Hooray Heldt that your little guy is learning to be scared. Oh, Man! I wish Cheyne would learn fear. He just leaps and goes for it. . .anything. He crashed off the tricycle today and now has a large bruised knot on his forehead. I hope He learns fear or else I'm not going to survive his teenage years. :

CONGRATS EMILY!!! 50 lbs. is great! Do you have a tip for me? I've hit a wall after only 16 lbs. 34 lbs. to go to reach my goal. Also, I just can't believe that Sarah is so old already. How did that happen?

Off to indulge in my favorite TV show, ER. I'm an addict, really.:

wave.gifWoHM to reading.gif DD age 10, peace.gif DS age 7, and sleepytime.gif DD age 4 and DP toblueman.gif

Old 04-20-2007, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K's Mom! View Post
I've hit a wall after only 16 lbs. 34 lbs. to go to reach my goal.
I hate the plateau! Try mixing up your workout routine-your muscles stop working as hard if you do the same sort of thing always. Up both strength training and cardio (or adjust if you're not doing "enough" of one or the other). Are you eating enough protein?
That being said, I've been trying to lose the same 8 lbs forEVER (I dropped 20 by the time E was a year, but still had some to go). However, since I adjusted my workouts, I've noticed a really big change in my body shape. I am in my pre-preg stuff (some of it is pretty tight, but it fits!), but I think have to resolve myself to the fact that "my number" is now "my number" plus 8. Sucky, but I do look like my "old" self, so that's something. I also noticed a big drop when E weaned herself-but I wouldn't recommend stopping nursing just for that . I know it's vain, but I really want to kill the mummy tummy so I don't "owe" weight going into my next pregnancy.

Thanks for info about the allergy testing. Lots to think about! I have a couple of months before E's appt, so I'll go in informed.

Yippee-so gorgeous out-20 degrees (I think that's mid 70's?) and getting warmer over the weekend. It is wonderful to be outside almost all day! Have a great weekend

Old 04-20-2007, 05:02 PM

Thanks for the tip fridgeart! I will apply that to my life.

User Tag List