June 2006 Mamas - July Chat Thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 366 Old 07-04-2007, 10:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jes, the Liquor Store idea sounds most promising. When we lived in Okinawa, I tried like the devil to find a wine club that would ship directly to me, but that was a pipe dream. It had to go through a distributor, but since the Class VI on base would only order the stuff they were contracted to purchase and the Japanese distributors would have been realllllly expensive, I just decided to suck it up. I knew my international time was finite, though, so that helped. But my friend, Joel (from outside Portland), and I had long, pitiful talks about Northwest microbrews when we were in Iraq. We didn't have Sam Adams to console us there!

And THAT post had nothing to do with babies! so, um, quick... something about babies... Neth Naneth -- no, Nevie does not face forward yet. One more pound, baby! One more pound!

Megan. Student Physical Therapist. Married & Mom to Geneva (6/30/06). Recent transplant to the rainy side of the Cascades.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 366 Old 07-04-2007, 11:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neth Naneth View Post
Quick question for you all, for all the babies . . . I mean toddlers that are under 30 pounds does anyone have their baby ride facing forward?
Nope. S2 is 20lbs, 7oz, and her seat has a 33lb capacity RF...we'll leave her in it as long as we possibly can. Just safer that way, and frankly, I'm lazy and don't wanna install a new seat!

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
#63 of 366 Old 07-04-2007, 11:58 PM

Bastian's still RF at 26 pounds and he's going to stay that way for a good long while. It's just safer in case of an accident. Qualia was RF until 18 months, when we turned her FF to get her used to it and to not have it linked with Bastian's birth a month later. (I tried to ease her into the predictable transitions early so she wouldn't "blame" his birth for changing so much of her world.) If we could have safely put 2 RF carseats in our minivan, I would have left her RF, but it's an older model and the safest configuration was one RF and one FF.
#64 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 12:06 AM

I'll admit it. We recently turned lil ant around....but she doesn't fall under the "under 30 lbs" category.
#65 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 12:29 AM

The seat that we just got Davey can go to rear facing until 30 pounds, we have not installed it but from the design of the car I am a little worried that it may have to be forward facing (tilt of the back seat) so I was just curious. Hopefully I can have Davey rear facing until he is 30 and not have to turn him around now.
#66 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireant View Post
I'll admit it. We recently turned lil ant around....but she doesn't fall under the "under 30 lbs" category.
I don't think that counts....

We are still rearfacing.... Though ds1 is forward facing and he hasn't reached the weight limit yet : He's 4

Ange. Mama to boys. Yup. All Boys. All Intact. A bunch of other NFL, crunchy credentials too.
#67 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 01:58 AM

Mikey's still rear-facing, but in a carseat I got from a friend way back in the day...I couldn't even tell you what brand or anything it even is. I am decidedly not a carseat freak. All of my girls went forward facing when they hit a year and 20#, but I like having Mikey rear facing mostly b/c then he is seeing his sisters in the back seat who can entertain him

None of my other girls are in carseats or boosters anymore either. And as breastfeeding in arms in a car is legal in MI, I've been known to do that many a time. Again, grounds I'm sure for revoking my good mother card in many other people's opinions. I just am not the type to live my life like an accident is waiting to happen...on any front...I'm very continuum concept with safety at home too...i.e. I leave my kids on the bed when they nap, they learn how to crawl down; I don't gate my stairs, they learn how to crawl down; I let them use real forks, feed them whatever food they show an interest in that we are eating, etc. Not that you can't be continuum concept and concerned about carseat safety, just a more general philosophy that I choose to live by.

WOHM married to SAHD, living the dream w/our: 3 girls (14,12,10) and 3 boys (7,5,3) and tie-breaker due Jan 2014

#68 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaJes View Post
I may have to look into that. Thanks!

We have new pictures finally.
Cute! How do you do the high back carry?

We're still rear-facing with Evie too. I think it's an added bonus that she and Caleb can entertain each other when she's looking at him.

We went to see fireworks tonight and Evie loved them! I put her in the mei tai and she just laughed and pointed at them. It was great! Caleb HATED them and this is really the first year we've been able to go with kids who actually didn't scream or pitch a fit. It was fun. Hope everyone else who celebrates had a nice 4th!
#69 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcimom View Post
Mikey's still rear-facing, but in a carseat I got from a friend way back in the day...I couldn't even tell you what brand or anything it even is. I am decidedly not a carseat freak. All of my girls went forward facing when they hit a year and 20#, but I like having Mikey rear facing mostly b/c then he is seeing his sisters in the back seat who can entertain him

None of my other girls are in carseats or boosters anymore either. And as breastfeeding in arms in a car is legal in MI, I've been known to do that many a time. Again, grounds I'm sure for revoking my good mother card in many other people's opinions. I just am not the type to live my life like an accident is waiting to happen...on any front...I'm very continuum concept with safety at home too...i.e. I leave my kids on the bed when they nap, they learn how to crawl down; I don't gate my stairs, they learn how to crawl down; I let them use real forks, feed them whatever food they show an interest in that we are eating, etc. Not that you can't be continuum concept and concerned about carseat safety, just a more general philosophy that I choose to live by.
See, Christian is only 27 or 28 lbs. I just have never thought of even taking him out or moving him to a booster cause he is so little. I think he will still have his carseat when Jonah gets out of his

Jonah pretty much naps near someone usually. If we are downstairs I have an area set up there for him, if we are upstairs he naps on the bed. Our bed is high though.... but yes, he knows how to climb down....

And considering how many knocks he has on his head, he is definitely learning from experience. J just doesn't want to hear that I put the gate up. He knocks it down and climbs over it anyway. I don't usually bother That combined with his brother... Seriously man, being a mom to boys is an experience :

He's already had all the major allergy foods though Well, except milk.... though he has had milk products.

Ange. Mama to boys. Yup. All Boys. All Intact. A bunch of other NFL, crunchy credentials too.
#70 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehbub View Post
Nope. S2 is 20lbs, 7oz, and her seat has a 33lb capacity RF...we'll leave her in it as long as we possibly can. Just safer that way, and frankly, I'm lazy and don't wanna install a new seat!
:

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#71 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 02:46 AM

Seeing all the Okinawan mamas hold their babies in the car was definitely a clue to me about our American safety overkill. Is it important? Hellzyeah. But I didn't necessarily think that the Oki mamas were bad, or didn't love their kids, because they spurned carseats. They drive differently there... more cautiously, more defensively, and much much much more slowly. Anyway, all that to say -- I get what you're saying, MCIMom. When Neves is 20#, I'll turn it forward. I believe in the law of diminishing returns -- that is, the improved safety factor from keeping it RF is, percentage wise, so small in comparison to her being in a safe, well-installed carseat to begin with. I think we'll all be happier (and maybe then safer?) if she's facing where she can see me and stay more content in the car. I may be proven wrong; she may still hate the carseat. I guess we'll just have to see. But at the rate she's growing, that last pound may not happen for many months to come.

Megan. Student Physical Therapist. Married & Mom to Geneva (6/30/06). Recent transplant to the rainy side of the Cascades.
#72 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 10:31 AM

We flipped Harper's seat. Resulting in 200% less crying. I am really on the fence on this one. She meets the legal requirements for our state, and it's less distracting to drive when she's not miserable. I find I drive faster than I should when she's having a fit, in order to get her home or to a safe spot to pull over, possibly defeating the whole point. Then I read all this stuff in the other carseat thread about "your child's head will separate from its spiiiiiiine if you don't RF!" So the husband and I have to read more together and weigh out a choice. He is more averse to flipping her back again. Anyway, just from admitting she's forward facing, I am half expecting someone to come busting through the walls like the Kool Aid guy and flame me. Let's talk about nightweaning next!

Actually, what is everyone doing with sleep these days? I have no intention of nightweaning, btw. She still wakes several times a night on a bad night, although she did sleep through the other day. I am starting to really hate co-sleeping now that she's turning into a world class bed hog. I slept on my side right at the edge of the bed last night. Woke up with my head actually hanging off the bed. She does go to sleep very quickly, and it's getting a lot easier to soothe her just by placing my hand on her chest for a few seconds if she starts thrashing around. But I think we're going to start offering the crib and see if it makes a difference. It's a whole 2 feet from the bed. Or I may side car it again now that she can safely climb down.

She liked the fireworks last night. We could see them from our house easily. Right during bedtime, of course.
#73 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 10:54 AM

If ruby hated the car, i might consider FF when she hits 20 lbs. but... she doesn't complain, so we'll stick with RF. No flames from me, H.

Sleep? Sleep can eat my ass. Just when i think it's getting good, she wakes up at 4:45 am after i couldn't sleep from all the freeking yahoos and yokels in my neighborhood all night long. I. LOVE. PEOPLE.
generally, sleep is better, she goes down easy (and at a decent time if we catch it) and sleeps for a couple of hours with out needing boob, then i come to bed and she'll sleep up to 3.5 hours between boobings. Then up about 11-12 hours after she went down. Naps are usually 1x a day for about 2 hours. sometimes more, often less, and occasionally two shorter naps. She doesn't seem super cranky so I assume she's getting enough sleep.
Me? not so much.

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#74 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 11:03 AM

No flames here, and sorry if my first post on the subject made anyone think I was leaning that way.

I think Megs_BK made a good point in that your environment plays a role. Bastian doesn't fuss very much in the car, RF or FF (he's been FF once when we got a ride from a friend and he used her dd's carseat). But we do live in CT where the drivers are fast and careless. So in my environment, it's criminally stupid *not* to have a good carseat, installed correctly, and used constantly. Accidents are very common, and driving defensively just doesn't eliminate enough of the risk. If I lived with my cousins in Alaska, out back, where the driving goes slow and you're often the only one on the road for miles . . . different story.
#75 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 12:29 PM

We are still in a bucket. :

Doing what I can to make better choices every day!
#76 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 12:49 PM

:
Thanks for the congrats, BFM! I wish you much peace with your father's passing and all that is following.

Let's see, P is still rearfacing. He's 27 lbs and the seat RF until 33. I figure I'll turn him a little before the next baby is born (!) much like you did, Sarah, since I have to move him to a Radian and the baby will be in the Decathlon. But I don't have screaming problems with him RF, either, and it also allows me to nurse him in the seat. (Yes, I know I can become a projectile.) I JUST figured out how to install with the belt, so I'm not eager to have to figure it all out again FF.

No flames from me.

Nightweaning and sleep. I'm with Korin. Sleep can eat my ass. P has 3 molars coming in. All he does is stay latched 95% of the night. My back hurts (I hate side-sleeping). And, he BITES ME AND MY NIPPLES ARE SO TIRED OF BEING PIRAHNA BAIT! I'm hoping it stops when the teeth come in more (yeah, in like 6 months) but I'm also working on the "be gentle" approach. I assume the pregnancy hormones aren't helping.
He really loves food, but is still nursing a lot (obviously a lot at night, too). I'm glad since his solids diet isn't too balanced.
Oh, I don't plan to nightwean him. I don't know what will happen in February with bedspace (DH says no cosleeping with 2 kids, I say we need a bigger bed) and nursing. I'm a little nervous/scared but also think it will somehow work out.

What else. We had fun yesterday for the 4th, went over to some friends' house. DH drank enough beer to keep him up late, then he had the NERVE to complain to me! Do you think I care that you are tired? You drank lots of beer and then didn't go to bed until 1! Are YOU carrying one child and feeding another?
Lately he's been complaining about sleep. I have no sympathy. If he is tired, he should go to bed at 9.
/rant

Yesterday we were picnicing outside for the 4th at our friends. P got over his fear of grass. He also tried to eat lots of yard-bound balls (yuck). Finally he settled down next to the cooler full of cans and water, and played in the dirt. He had lots of fun but he got so dirty. I can see what I have to look forward to.

I think I have written a book. I will end the post now.
#77 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter

Maybe turning her will stop the screaming? : She's usually fine in the car, seems excited to be going on a new adventure, but when she's over tired, I think staring at herself in the mirror just ticks her off.

She's ridden FF in DH's car a couple times, and he said she absolutely loved it. Hmm.

Accidents are fairly slim around here. People seem to usually understand the concept of "move in to the left lane when a person is entering the highway on the right", as opposed to PA where folks like to stay in the right lane and cruise, thus forcing the person on the on-ramp to slam on their brakes. Not so much with the safety. The only time I would freak out is driving in to Baltimore or DC, which isn't often.

Did I mention I'm lazy and that I don't wanna?

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
#78 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 12:58 PM

I always am in the back seat with ds (and I understand that for you mamas who are driving that is not an option) so I imagine that might be one reason that he doesn't complain rear faced, still haven't installed the seat. Crossing my fingers that it works rear facing, I would like to keep ds that way as long as possible.
#79 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 01:16 PM

Phew! Just finished catching up w/ both threads!! YIKES, I've been gone awhile! How did that happen. June kinda got away from me....we have TONS of birthdays, including mine and anniversaries in June....

Thanks for J.C's birthday wishes, yes, he's the last little stubborn June baby who held out for July : I think its because we already had 3 family June birthdays including his sisters, so he waited for his very own month.

J.C is currently running, climbing, getting into everything, and LOVES SHOES!!! He'll bring them to you (and not just his own) and plop down, shove his foot in your face and grunt. Its freakin' adorable!! He actually likes the girls "dress up" shoes best. His favs are Carson's Cinderella high heels....

On the milk issue, we don't really drink cows milk here. Its in the fridge for cereal and the like, but no one ever puts it in a glass. Chocolate milk on the other hand, the girls love. J.C's not had any. He has had yogurt and a tiny bit of cheese on pizza, but no straight cheese. We've just started to feed him what we eat and when I say just, I mean this week. With his earlier milk sensitivities we've been very cautious in the food offerings. He has had eggs this week and LOVED them. We're veggies, but Im not raising the kids veggies. They do eat meat. Its just that Kya, our oldest, is so picky and at almost 5 years old weighs all of 31 lbs, so I try to get her to eat WHATEVER she wants!! and if that means chicken nuggets or a ham sandwhich now and then, so be it!

Car seat is still rear facing, but like Helen, Im on the fence with that one. We just got a new car and rear facing in the van w/ his convertible seat was tight, but now its fine, so Im thinking of keeping him RF for a little longer. Plus, he's not really a bear in the car, so no real incentive to turn him around, you know. Plus, he's still only waivering on the 19/20lb mark.

He has his first WBV since he was 2mo old tomorrow, so we'll see how big he is. Not really looking forward to the delayed vax discussion, but he's never seen this ped, and I really looked for someone that sounded pretty cool, so hopefully she'll be comfortable w/ our parenting choices and not make me feel like a bad mother. She is a mother of 5 boys (hopefully not circ'd) and I've heard wonderful things about her.

Kerri, the Eulogy was beautiful. You and your family are still in my prayers...

Ok, off to clean up the house for J.C's party this weekend...seems like all y'all did the party thing so long ago and we're just bringing up the rear of babyhood.....sniff...he's a toddler now? WAAAAHHHHH!:
#80 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter

Jes, is your room big enough to side car a crib for P or the new baby? We've got a king-sized bed (of which DH manages to take up 2/3!) but side-carred a crib for J. He nurses to sleep with us around 10, then moves in to the crib and sleeps in there 'til he wakes to nurse for the first time, after which he sleeps in the crook of my arm for the rest of the night.

I would rather move J in to S2's seat and move S2 in to a new RF seat, but that's not an option.

My SIL gave us two FF toddler booster seats from a friend of hers. They go up to 100lbs with a seat belt harness, or 80lbs with a 5pt harness. Only problem with that is that they expire in 12/09. I think that after that, we're gonna try and get Recaro seats for S2 and J. Car seats for Christmas presents...great idea, huh?

I think we're gonna install the two toddler boosters for V and S1 on our trip down to the beach in a few weeks. They're normally in backless boosters, but we're gonna be spending a lot of time on a crappy dangerous highway, and I think they'll be more comfortable with a high back booster. Plus, we have 'em, so why not use 'em?

#81 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 02:25 PM

Oh, when I said flames, rest assured that I did not mean anyone who hangs in this thread I just see the discussion always gets heated on general carseat threads, with a few folks especially vocal. As in I am surprised they did not spidey sense that forward facing was being discussed and decide to drop in!

Just had the most non-relaxing LLL meeting ever. Haven't been in a few months, and now everyone has toddlers, so it was basically a free-for-all. I have no idea what we talked about. Harper wants to do everything the bigger kids are doing.

Harper at the park
Hideous new chair from grandma (she looooooves this thing. have never seen her love on something so much.)

Anyone else got pics?
#82 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommitola View Post
We flipped Harper's seat. Resulting in 200% less crying. I am really on the fence on this one. She meets the legal requirements for our state, and it's less distracting to drive when she's not miserable. I find I drive faster than I should when she's having a fit, in order to get her home or to a safe spot to pull over, possibly defeating the whole point. Then I read all this stuff in the other carseat thread about "your child's head will separate from its spiiiiiiine if you don't RF!" So the husband and I have to read more together and weigh out a choice. He is more averse to flipping her back again. Anyway, just from admitting she's forward facing, I am half expecting someone to come busting through the walls like the Kool Aid guy and flame me. Let's talk about nightweaning next!
We turned Caleb right when he turned 1. He was fine. And we did it b/c like you, he was 200% happier being able to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selesai View Post

What else. We had fun yesterday for the 4th, went over to some friends' house. DH drank enough beer to keep him up late, then he had the NERVE to complain to me! Do you think I care that you are tired? You drank lots of beer and then didn't go to bed until 1! Are YOU carrying one child and feeding another?
Lately he's been complaining about sleep. I have no sympathy. If he is tired, he should go to bed at 9.
/rant
I soooo get your rant. DH and I have the same thing going sometimes. He won't come to bed, but he'll fall asleep on the couch and wake up there at 3 am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehbub View Post
My SIL gave us two FF toddler booster seats from a friend of hers. They go up to 100lbs with a seat belt harness, or 80lbs with a 5pt harness. Only problem with that is that they expire in 12/09. I think that after that, we're gonna try and get Recaro seats for S2 and J. Car seats for Christmas presents...great idea, huh?
I've asked for 1 for Caleb before.

Which beach are you going to?
#83 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiejon1 View Post
Cute! How do you do the high back carry?
This is how I learned how to do it. It's really pretty simple once you get the hang of flipping them over your shoulder. I had a hard time the first few times keeping the wrap under her bum, but we're pretty good now. And she loves it so much, she holds real still while I adjust things. I think it's just the tibetan carry, but I scoot her way up because she likes to see over my shoulders. Too fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neth Naneth View Post
Quick question for you all, for all the babies . . . I mean toddlers that are under 30 pounds does anyone have their baby ride facing forward?
K is 19.5lbs and her seat goes to 33lbs. However, it also has a height limit of 32" and she's just under 30 now. I'm kind of undecided. The only restriction here legally is age, and she's there now. She doesn't often have fits in the car, but when she does, they're doozies. We may turn her for the long trip we're taking at the end of the month, it's 12 hours of driving time (before baby), and while she's done it well twice before (in each direction), she's older and more active now, and I'm not sure she'll be up to it if she can't see. Probably we'll start her out RF and then turn her if she gets cranky.

Mom to K (06.23.06) & A (09.13.09)
#84 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 02:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hideous new chair from grandma (she looooooves this thing. have never seen her love on something so much.)

Anyone else got pics?
The chair kinda scares me. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiejon1 View Post
I've asked for 1 for Caleb before.

Which beach are you going to?
Glad to know I'm not the only one!

We have a family reunion in Myrtle Beach every year. It's a full week of amazing food, great company, and lots of important cousin bonding. It's a 12hr drive one way though, and since I have to drive the whole time, it'll make for a very long day. Gotta do it in one day. If we split it up and stay overnight somewhere, it'll feel like a week.

Pics!

Sittin up

Super baby!

lookin atcha

hysterical mama

dimples!

back in april

now: hippy baby!

#85 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 03:26 PM

We have the mini-van and C is in the back row. So J is rear facing, but giggles at his brother. Siblings can sometimes help....

Now, when is this kid going to sleep?

#86 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 03:48 PM

Quote:
:

ye--ah. It's actually something I've hidden from some IRL Mdc mama friends I have. Some are very strongly opinionated on the carseat thingy. I've even read something that a friend of mine posted about how angry she'd be if she found out one of us didn't turn our kids back around after reading the info. she provided us...and all her info goes by age not weight/height things...so I'm really puzzled to its logic with my heavy baby.

so I'm super cautious of who I park next to now.
#87 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicmama View Post
We are still in a bucket. :
Ruby still fits in her bucket.. it's in the car we don't drive often. but it goes up to 30 lbs and 33 inches.. and she's not near either of those.

Nightweaning. Hell no. It's the only way I get any sleep!

#88 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 04:14 PM - Thread Starter

Oh yeah, no night-weaning here either. Although we're wondering when is appropriate, since she's not nursing, just getting a bottle at nap time and bedtime.

Although, sippy cups seem to totally stump her, so...:

#89 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 05:08 PM

Lu is forward facing. I honestly don't get all the carseat hysteria. So, I'm basically a murderer if I don't buy a brand-new $400 Britax and keep her rear facing. But wait! There are all these car toys and mirrors and stuff that I can buy too. Then I have to buy another $400 booster and have her ride in it til she's 12. If I can't fit all the carseats and boosters, maybe I can buy a big SUV or a minivan with all the relevant safety features. But if I ride the bus, I can wear her in a sling. WTF?

Ok, end of rant.

My baby is so cute. She likes to feed us. She was eating Annie's brand whole wheat bunny crackers, and she holds one up for me, then one up for Joey. She accidentally almost gave me two in a row, but remembered that it was Joey's turn, so she snatched it out of my mouth and gave it to him. :

She's not walking, but standing a lot, and trying to talk a lot. The sleep situation is pretty good. She still nurses every few hours, but goes down and wakes up at decent times.
#90 of 366 Old 07-05-2007, 09:45 PM

So I am lQQKing and looking for this thread in life w babe and then I was like we all have tots now!!!!

So Amy is now in the house!

Update on Mags:
She is almost 25 lbs and riding forward to ease my sanity. Carseats were never a great thing w Maggie! She likes it better forward and can see her big sister. She is walking everywhere. Likes to drop things and say uh ohhh. Also she is a climber. Ughhhh. The only things she wont eat is peas and bannanas. She will try or demand to eat everything else. and still NO TEETH!!!
She also has a game where she will go to the stairs and smile like she wants to climb but get caught. She also is a terror in the pool. My FIL jokes there should be 3 parents watching MAggie because she is all over the place.

We moved on June 15th and took out walls the following saturday. Then redid the floors and are putting the kitchen in now. What a mess but well worth it. We LOVE this neighborhood and the location.

all for now!

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page