May "06 mamas, week of 9/23/07 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 07:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Has another week already gone by?! My goodness time flies! Happy Sunday everyone. We are off to a friend's b'day party today. Should be a very mainstream event. I love my friend dearly and growing up we were so much alike. It's funny how now we can be so different, and parent so totally differently. There will be lots of formula bottles going around, people will be quite shocked when I NIP, my kids will be the only ones there who've never had soda, and I'll be trying to scrape together a vegetarian meal out of the salads. But I am really not complaining. I know we'll have fun and enjoy seeing our friends.

Ecoteat, that sounds like a great babysitting situation! I'm w/hevyne, will they take me too? I am sure Phoebe will win them over in no time.

Happy mama of four Wild Things
"And now," cried Max "let the wild rumpus begin!"
#2 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 09:17 AM

according to my little thing by my name I haven't been here in a month.Hard to believe!! Wyatt is doing great-he went from walking to running in no time. I am back in school now-but have spent the last three weeks recovering from food poisoning caused by the ecoli virus. My dr. thought it was a stomach bug so by the time I was placed in the hospital I was to the point of the dr's saying I was dying and would not have lasted through the night if dh had not taken me in. I am still pretty weak-which I hate. I have so much to do.

anyway I ma going to go read up on everyone elses business-I have missed you guys.

mother, wife, sister, friend--step mom to one grown man and mommy to 3 boys-ages 19, 10 and 4
#3 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 10:39 AM

Welcome back guntter! Food poisoning is so scary. I'm glad you are on the way to recovering!

I can't remember who it was in the last thread who was saying they needed sleep, but I was totally like that in May when I went back to school. I did the unthinkable and night-weaned. I don't know if this would work for you but here's what we did, because I had to sleep. I had to get a career to secure Clara's future, so I had to go to school. We used a very gentle process, she was upset for a night or two, but DH was always there to comfort her, so no CIO. It did take a week or two, and it didn't work until DH was totally on board and willing to help me. It really wasn't bad at all, she almost instantly started sleeping 4-5 hours a night! (within 2 days!) She had been waking almost hourly or every two hours. So basically we'd put her down to sleep in the guest bed (I don't think this could work while you are still co-sleeping? but who knows!) When she woke up DH went in and comforted her back to sleep, if it had been 4 hours, I'd go in and nurse her. We also were really working on getting her a routine down for the daytime, she started sleeping longer at naptime, and wanting to go to bed earlier! So eventually she would sleep from 8pm until around 5-6 am, I'd feed her and go to school then her and DH would play/sleep for a few more hours. Teething and traveling totally mess this up as expected, and of course we just go with it, she goes back to her normal routine after a day or so. I was always soo anti schedule because our lives didn't provide any opportunity for it until I went back to school and stopped working crazy hours at the restaurant. We discovered that while you have to follow your babies cues, she thrived so much on a bit more structured day. I learned that strict schedules aren't good, but a complete lack of a schedule isn't great either. So anyway, sorry about the long post. I just wanted to put in my two cents as far as sleep stuff goes, since this is the only place I can share that!
Off to church!

Mama to Clara 5/2/06, & Anna 11/4/08 and wife to Dan 6/8/02
#4 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter

gnutter, I am so glad you are Ok! That sounds really horrible & frightening. I wish you a very speedy recovery. What are you studying agian? That's gotta be hard w/all this going on too. I have been thinking of you & am glad you popped in w/us again.

Kathryn, a lot of what you said about night weaning was the same for us too. My LO sleeps so much better, days & nights, now that she is nightweaned. And once the sleep fell into place, she seemed to start eating better and making leaps & bounds in her development. It has been nothing but positive for us. And dh's role was invaluable as well, as was Barney's . (That is her lovey - a singing Barney.)

#5 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 03:15 PM

Max- hope your party is fun, we often don't quite fit in either but ...

gretchen- omg! I'm glad to hear you're alright and lots of well wishes your way.

Kathryn- I agree, strict schedule is restricting but no routine at all tends to leave us a bit too much at loose ends. We tend to start our mornings in the same way (unless we have an appointment or plans outside of the house), eat lunch around the same time etc. It seems to help. I think people sometimes unintentionally go too far the other way when trying to avoid schedules, at least we did for awhile!

We're being lazy today... yesterday we walked the kids 16 blocks + round trip to the dollar store to get some Tootsie Rolls and then later we took them to the state park for a fun yearly candlelight tour in the old village... lots of fun with caramel apples, popcorn, cider, caramel corn. Yum.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!
#6 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 03:34 PM

Hi everyone! How's your Sunday going so far?

Today we drove to a nearby castle that my grandfather says was in his family hundreds of years ago. It was really neat to see and the drive was nice, as well. The girls were really good (thank goodness!). I am excited to be watching football right now, too! We just got the American Forces Network, which allows us to watch US tv! I've been missing football for a whole year! WAHOO!

Erica (my May baby) is still waking early in the morning, usually around 4:45. She'll come to bed with us, and if it's just her in bed, she goes back to sleep until 6-7 am. But, if Samantha (3 in 2 weeks) is in bed with us or comes while she is in there, she wants to be up to play. So, we're having a little trouble working out the best way to handle things. I want to be receptive to their needs and be a better nighttime parent, but I also want everyone to get the sleep they need. Any thoughts? I'm trying to work on my nighttime parenting...

Max: How did the party go?

gnutter: So sorry to hear that you were ill. Glad you are feeling better now!

TXMom: I'm glad nightweaning went well for you. We also nightweaned just before a year...and the process went fairly smoothly for us as well. In fact, she really stopped showing an interest in nursing shortly thereafter, and weaned at a year. However, I didn't nurse my oldest, so I was really proud of that one year accomplishment. I think I may even do longer with my second...I'm really proud of how open minded I've been to an issue that I was pretty closed minded about with my first. This was my first step to becoming more of an attachment parent in many ways (sorry...got OT here!)

busybusymomma: Enjoy your "lazy" day! Sounds like Saturday was a busy one!
#7 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 06:27 PM

Oh yeah-I forgot to add during my week in the hospital Ds weaned and is sleeping at night. Mym ilk dried up and he has no interest at all innursing. I am so sad about that. I cried when I got home and he didn't even want to nurse. With the medicine I am on I am not so sure he would be albe to anyway-but he has no interest. He will lay on me and play with my hair-but only wants a sippy cup.
Should I give him toddler formula? He eats as much as my 7yo-and pretty healthy stuff too. He was almost weaned before this on his own. He only nursed maybe 3 times a day. I guess that is why my milk dried up so fast when I was sick--but I am nervous about his nutrition. I am sad to lose my nursling so soon too.

mother, wife, sister, friend--step mom to one grown man and mommy to 3 boys-ages 19, 10 and 4
#8 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnutter View Post
Oh yeah-I forgot to add during my week in the hospital Ds weaned and is sleeping at night. Mym ilk dried up and he has no interest at all innursing. I am so sad about that. I cried when I got home and he didn't even want to nurse. With the medicine I am on I am not so sure he would be albe to anyway-but he has no interest. He will lay on me and play with my hair-but only wants a sippy cup.
Should I give him toddler formula? He eats as much as my 7yo-and pretty healthy stuff too. He was almost weaned before this on his own. He only nursed maybe 3 times a day. I guess that is why my milk dried up so fast when I was sick--but I am nervous about his nutrition. I am sad to lose my nursling so soon too.
I read that toddler formula isn't necessary at all. I wouldn't do it..... If you don't want to do cow's milk, I'm sure there's got to be an alternative... Good luck! Sorry you had to wean earlier than what you were ready!
#9 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 07:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnutter View Post
Oh Gretchen, what a tough time you've had! It sounds like ds is eating well & has a nutritious diet. I wouldn't worry about the toddler formula. That has always seemed more like a marketing ploy to me anyway. You are doing a great job through all this mama! Take good care of yourself and know you are doing the absolute best you can.

#10 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 07:50 PM - Thread Starter

Hi all. We're back from our party. It was a nice day. The kids really enjoyed themselves & I got to see some friends I grew up with and really like. As I mentioned before - it was mainstream meca! The boys were all playing war/guns big time. My ds was enthralled, since we don't do guns at home. When we are out if others are playing w/them I don't restrict him, bc he would feel really left out, but it does just make me cringe. And he was so into it, it was almost kind of manic. We were also the only bfer there. And when does LO insist on nursing? When we are all sitting for presents to be opened, and we just happen to be sitting near the head of the table, right behind the birthday boy. So everyone there got an eyefull! I put my sling over her, but there was no denying (nor should there be) what was going on. Everyone there was really nice, and I didn't feel judged at all, but I just knew I was out of my element. It made me a little sad to not have more crunchy friends here.

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend.

#11 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 09:16 PM

Gretchen, I'm so sorry you've had a rough time lately. A week or so ago Phoebe didn't want to nurse for many more hours than is typical for her and I started to panic. I knew she'd nurse ay night, but that afternoon of realizing that this isn't going to last forever reduced me to tears. I know I'll be very sad when she does wean.

Max, we were at a party like that this summer. This couple that threw the birthday party for their kids (age 3 and 5) knows we are odd, but they just don't seem to fully grasp how very different we are from them and all their other friends. They've offered to babysit Phoebe, but I just don't want her playing over there without me to try to filter things a little. They are such consumers of mainstream American media and toys. Whatever, it's their home, but it's just not for me.

Michelle, I can totally understand walking 16 blocks for Tootsie Rolls! Last time dh and I were in NYC, we walked at least 40 blocks round trip for a milkshake.

Kelly, I have no advice, but I wanted to offer my sympathies for being woken up that early!

These mentions of nightweaning lately are making me anxious to get back on it here. I backed off when we moved Phoebe to her new bed and then school started, but she's waking up and nursing a lot again (every 1-2 hours the last 2 nights!). But since she's been forced to nurse less during the day while I'm gone, and she won't take bm from dh in any way anymore, I don't want to deprive her of it at night too--at least not quite yet. She's not just sucking a little to fall back asleep, she's really chowing down several times a night.

I have a crazy week ahead. DH is out of town for 2 days, we try out the new babysitters, I have to miss part of Tuesday to go to the city (an hour away) for a special ed. meeting on a student, and I have to give 2 kinds of writing assessments at school. But this Wednesday is Local Food Day at school where everything the cook serves for snack and lunch is grown in town. And to celebrate the harvest, all the kids are dressing in fall colors or as vegetables or farm animals. I can't wait!
#12 of 114 Old 09-23-2007, 11:50 PM

gnutter--I didn't even know they MADE toddler formula! But in answer to your question, no, I don't think so. A reasonable alternative to your milk along with a nutritious diet should do fine. If you're doing cow's milk, go ahead with that. If not, some kids like soy/rice/nut/hemp milk. We don't do cow's milk but Orion is also still nursing--we've tried almond milk, rice milk and soy milk but he doesn't like any of them.

max--I'm glad the party went relatively well and no one said anything to you about NIP! I don't know if I could take that from friends, but most of my friends are relatively crunchy.

wfuteach--sorry i haven't replied to the (writing) PM yet, I forgot it was in there! :

--

Today we did grocery shopping/water run. Orion keeps bothering the cat, who is *not* thrilled, but luckily runs away every time he gets too annoying. Today he got into the litterbox and was flinging it all over the place. It was sooo gross!

Tuesday we have a playdate with a woman I met at the park. Orion and her son are about the same age, and since neither of us has any friends with a child *exactly the same age* as ours, we decided to set up weekly playdates for them. That is, if *we* get along, lol. She seems to be more mainstream than me, but I don't know...she was wearing him in a sling the other day and she didn't bat an eye when we sat down to breastfeed, so we'll see!

No night-weaning for us yet. I haven't found a night job yet either. I just applied at Fred Meyer (it's a grocery/dept store kinda like WalMart only better pay/union benefits/health insurance for pt workers) so I hope to hear from them soon. Hope they won't have a prob with the dreads either, cause I am not cutting them!!

Ok, time for Simpsons! Yay!

SAHM to my wonderful constellationwild.gif 5/2006 & northern light bouncy.gif1/2009 fly-by-nursing1.giffambedsingle2.gifslingboy.gif
#13 of 114 Old 09-24-2007, 10:19 AM

Oh Gretchen, how awful! I'm so glad you are on the road to recovering now!!! I don't think the Toddler formula is really necessary either, as long as LO is having some form of high-fat dairy. : I would be sad about stopping nursing as well.

So, mamas, it WORKED!! Woo Hoo!!! My name change was really fast once I did the paypal (overnight). : : Now off to change my siggie.....

Just a modifiedartist.gif trying to find some peace and regain my balance.
#14 of 114 Old 09-24-2007, 10:26 AM

#15 of 114 Old 09-24-2007, 10:30 AM

#16 of 114 Old 09-24-2007, 10:35 AM

#17 of 114 Old 09-24-2007, 10:54 AM

#18 of 114 Old 09-24-2007, 12:49 PM

#19 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 02:17 AM

Hi mamas, hopefully all that was amiss with MDC earlier today is fixed for the time being.

I'm just subbing and bumping us up, I'll try to get to personals tomorrow, and I'm sick AGAIN! I feel like it's all the time, and I know it's not, but thanks to my little sicky boy and my sicko sister and all the wonky weather we've been having it was bound to happen. Anyway, I hope a good week ahead for everyone, and gnutter, I'm sorry about what happened health wise and with the LO weaning .

Panthera or Blue Lotus, it's going to take some reminding not to call you by your old name!

g'night mamas!
#20 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 03:41 AM

gnutter: We went straight from breastmilk to whole milk, and bypassed toddler milk altogether. I'm sorry that your little one weaned before you were ready. Even though I was "ready", I still found myself really sad for that experience to end. Hugs!

max: glad the party went well. I was the only person in my family to nurse at all, and among my friends here in the UK to nurse past 5-6 months. Thankfully, I was lucky in that I never had any problems with NIP! Thank goodness for small favors, right?

ecoteat: Good luck with your crazy week! Thinking of you!

alaskaberry: No worries about the PM. I just wasn't sure if I was allowed to talk about the writing in the forum, and figured better safe than sorry (I've been here for months, but am still learning the ropes!)

Blue Lotus: Yay for the name change (but of course, I am still learning names and not sure what yours was before...is there an embarassed smilie?).

Mia: feel better!!

Our week has gone well so far. DH went to work late yesterday and I got to sleep in. I didn't realize just how tired I had been. How do you ladies manage? Am I the only one who is exhausted and cranky when they are exhausted? I hate feeling like a grouch with the girls! And Erica has already weaned, so it isn't that!

Oh, and, I am pretty excited because I have started running with a local running club. I've gone twice now (Thursday nights) and have run with the beginner's group. We've been doing about 3 1/2 miles and have been going for about 40 minutes. And I've been trying to run some in my free time, too!

Oh, one more thing (I'm rambling...sorry). Do any of your toddlers watch TV? We had been limiting Samantha (3) to a video during Erica's nap, but now in the morning Erica has been asking for "Elmo" or "Dwe-uh" (Dora). I guess from reading her sister's books. She doesn't sit and watch, but likes it on in the background sometimes while she plays. Any thoughts? Do you avoid TV altogether?
#21 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 04:11 AM

on TV=I let Orion watch Sesame St. My mother freaked out about it while she was here. Yeesh. It's not like I'm feeding him crack every morning, though by the way she acted it was as though I was.

SAHM to my wonderful constellationwild.gif 5/2006 & northern light bouncy.gif1/2009 fly-by-nursing1.giffambedsingle2.gifslingboy.gif
#22 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 09:45 AM

Hey mamas,

We're still hanging in here, though barely. I got sick again on Sun/Mon with some kind of stomach thing and the worst headache I've ever had. This was following an incredibly tense day with MIL where she gave us these gems:

-- Geo is too fat
-- He is also not eating enough (???)
-- His cholesterol is probably too high because he likes cheese
-- His cloth diapers are giving him bowed legs
-- It's weird and wrong that I'm still bfing him

She also tried to force-feed him and when I wanted to take him home because he was exhausted and melting down TOOK HIM AWAY from me, into the kitchen, where she tried to trick him into eating more of the food she cooked. She also yelled at me to stop giving him banana when he refused what she had made for lunch. (What am I supposed to do? Make him go hungry because he doesn't want what she made???)

I'm trying really hard not to snap at her and I'm literally making myself sick over it. And the best part (not) is that they're coming to stay HERE for the rest of the week and I don't know how I'm gonna stand it. It's so sad, she adores Geo but I almost hate her because of her insinuations and weirdness.

Btw, we saw the ped, Geo weighs 28 lbs and is 30ish inches tall and perfectly on his curve.

Yesterday we had to do a blood draw for lead testing for Geo. It went as well as can be expected, they found the vein on the first try and it only took a minute, but Geo was hysterical. Poor baby. It's only Tuesday and it's already been a rough week.

Blue Lotus: love the new name! Very pretty.

Mia, hope you feel better.

Max, we've had some social events like that, too. Like every meal since the ILs have arrived.

wfuteach: Geo is TV-free and DH and I almost never watch it. It's never been an issue for us.

gnutter: So glad you are ok!!! What an ordeal! And I'm sorry Wyatt weaned and can understand how sad you must feel. He must be so happy his mama is back and feeling better, though.

ecoteat: Local food day sounds so neat! I love that idea.

BBM, the candlelight walk in the old village sounds so fun, I love that kind of thing. I also love tootsie rolls and would definitely walk 16 blocks to get some!

TXmom, I agree with having a bit of a schedule. It makes both Geo and I feel good to know more or less what is coming next. It's definitely not a minute-by-minute thing, but we're both happier and better rested when he gets a nap early enough in the day and for long enough stretches.

Well, best finish tidying up before the ILs arrive. I'm just almost ill at the thought of having to deal with her day and night for the next five days. I never wanted this kind of relationship with my MIL, but it's like she's not capable of being normal!!
#23 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 10:17 AM

It looks like posts aren't showing up again... on the main toddler page it says Mary has posted last and the numbers are wrong. I wonder if this will show up?

Anyway, I wanted to share a couple cute things Phoebe has been doing this week. She has started nursing her toys! First she was putting them up to my boob and making her little pretend eating/sucking noise. Yesterday she put her stuffed horse to her chest, and this morning...she nursed a rock! Also she has apparently figured out the concept of "two." Whenever she has 2 of something, she proudly holds one in each hand and announces, "two!" When you say, "how many feet do you have?" she holds up her feet (if she's sitting down, of course) and says, "two!" When she's nursing, she pulls up the other side of my shirt so she can see both boobs and then yells, "two!" 16 months is SO much fun.
#24 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 10:18 AM

Mia & Kelly - don't worry about the name bit, i'm not! I know you will remember with time! This is my favorite embarrassed smilie: :

So I feel like I am catching a small cold (though hopefully dd doesn't!), which is my first since February or so. I'm not thrilled about it and EXHAUSTED!! I get really crabby when I am exhausted too, and I don't like that about myself very much, but the best I can do is try to bite my tongue and get some sleep!

On another side note, C fell asleep for a late nap at 4:20 pm last night, and didn't wake up until abot 6:30!!! I was all set for her to wake up when we went to bed, or in the middle of the night. I'm SO relieved she didn't!

Over the weekend we went to the state fair to show dd the animals. She had a blast! The alpacas were her biggest favorite, and they thought she was pretty fascinating too (and they pretty much ignored all the other kids we saw running around)!!

#25 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 11:51 AM

: So, my last post seems to have disappeared. Weird! If anyone sees it, please feel free to quote it, so it reappears! This board is so screwy today! :

#26 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 12:32 PM

Yeah, blue lotus your posts are going crazy on here...lol And I did happen to notice that your # of posts was 666...how freaky!! Yesterday, Austin had wart surgery on his toe and I promised him ice cream when he was done, so when the ice cream was rung up at the register the total was 6.66.....I quickly changed my order!!

Well, I have a cold and it seems like every time I get my teeth cleaned at the dentist I get a cold...weird, huh? I am going to make breakfast now....
#27 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 12:45 PM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone. It is a beautiful fall day here. I am just lovin' it! Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I am hoping we can get some fall camping in before it gets too cold. We haven't been able to go for weeks w/all the remodeling going on. That is nearing completion, TG, but still has a ways to go. Yesterday our electrician was having some trouble w /a light & started losing his mind - all kinds of F's being thrown around. I was really glad my big kids weren't home. It made me pretty uncomfortable. Luckily he's almost done. Oh, and we have one really cute guy. That makes it interesting!

Kelly about the TV, I do let my kids watch some, but I am pretty definate about what is allowed. When older kids are in the mix, the TV issue gets a lot harder. We have times of the day where I allow it, usually mornings when there are suitable children's shows on, and never in the afternoons/evenings when there aren't.

#28 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 01:52 PM

Yeah, I was having posting issues. I tried posting one yesterday am, and it appeared today like 6 times! : Then my posts in this thread kept disappearing. Weird. But now it seems to be fixed. :

Hevyne - it's a good thing i'm not too superstitious about numbers. Although there was a lot of weirdness with my posts recently...

We are pretty much tv-free around C because she is WAY too interested in it, always has been. So we watch the shows we are interested in & movies while she naps (about 1-2 hours a day, but I also do stuff on the computer then). Admittedly, i'm not thrilledwith her *hearing* the stuff while she sleeps, because I believe that some of it probably filters into her subconscious, but i'm not totally ready to go tv-free just yet. I like my sci-fi channel and bad B-movies too much :

#29 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 02:24 PM

Marylizah...ugh, that sounds stressful! My MIL and FIL definitely think we're weird (no bottles? no jarred food? baby allowed IN BED with you?!? no Sesame Street?), but they don't interfere much.

Gretchen...s It sounds like you've been though quite a bit lately!

Kelly...no TV here. We actually don't even get any TV service. We have a little 15-inch in a closet that we use once a month or so to watch a movie.

Amy...dd nursed one of her dolls recently, too. I thought it was the cutest thing ever!

I too am a bit worried about dd's nutrition. She still nurses at least 7 or 8 times in 24 hours, but food prep is so hard with all the allergies--I hate to cook and absolutely everything she eats has to be made from scratch. What she does eat is pretty healthy--brown rice cakes, brown rice pasta; millet; organic plain yogurt; a little raw cheese; organic turkey and beef; Irish oatmeal; avocado (tons); melon (tons); apples, bananas, blueberries; broccoli, carrots; some cauliflower; sweet potatoes; pears; plus some more fruits and veggies; allergen-free waffles now and then--but I just worry that she's not eating enough solid food. It's just much easier to nurse, yk. :

As for sleep: Dd sleeps through the night many nights and is mostly nightweaned. Sometimes she wakes and dh will go in to rock her back to sleep...although now that she's learned that she can call "mama" and I'll come running, she usually ends up nursing instead. Her normal routine is to go to bed at 7:30, wake at around 5, then nurse and come to bed with us for an hour or two. The past week, though, 5 has moved to 4, which is not so fun. :
#30 of 114 Old 09-25-2007, 03:20 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*max*~ View Post
Oh Gretchen, what a tough time you've had! It sounds like ds is eating well & has a nutritious diet. I wouldn't worry about the toddler formula. That has always seemed more like a marketing ploy to me anyway. You are doing a great job through all this mama! Take good care of yourself and know you are doing the absolute best you can.
Definitely . I'm glad you're on the mend with your health. That's very scary food poisoning .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Lotus View Post
I was at your edits in your multi-posts .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*max*~
MCB, I admire all the work you have put into the Jena 6 cause. You are awesome mama!
You're such a sweetie max *smooch*. I haven't done much and really need to be doing a lot more for this and so many other things. This world makes it so hard sometimes . My family and I will not be complacent though!

TV: We have it on sometimes at night and DS might check it out a minute or two but he usually just runs around playing .

alaskaberry I started locking about three months ago and oh do I love it . How long have you had yours?

Amanda DS is allergic to cow's milk and legumes . He's also reeeeeeeeeally picky . It's super hard to find things for him to eat so we have to get creative .

There was other stuff I wanted to say and other personals I wanted to do but I can't remember what : . Ah well, toodles all! Have a great Tuesday!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page