boys peeing outside in public - Page 6 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#151 of 153 Old 07-03-2013, 03:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

They could have used a little more privacy, but peeing on a tree seems a perfectly logical course of action for boys with nowhere else to go.

#152 of 153 Old 07-09-2013, 08:19 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I have to say I think for kids under 5 it's fine.  I don't think anyone needs to be concerned about forming lifelong urban tree-peeing habits with such young kids.  They will grow out of so many things, and they should grow out of this, especially if parents start letting them know that it is best to find privacy when they can.  My one concern is about creepy folks that might be interested in getting a peek, makes my stomach turn to think about it. We bring a potty everywhere, and usually try to find a little privacy, but sometimes it's impossible.  Our LO is petrified of public toilets, but happy to drop trousers and pee in the grass or use his own mini potty chair.  For me it can mean avoiding a huge tantrum and maintaining potty learning successes.  

Aug 2009;  DS1 Sep 2010; Dec 2012; Dec 2013; May 2014
#153 of 153 Old 07-17-2013, 12:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wow, talk about resurrecting a 6 year old thread!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page