April 2007 Babes -- It's May! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 269 Old 05-22-2008, 11:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yoohoo!

Scarlet said daddy twice the other night, could have sworn she said doggy yesterday.
#182 of 269 Old 05-22-2008, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMom View Post
Yoohoo!

Scarlet said daddy twice the other night, could have sworn she said doggy yesterday.

Yay Scarlet. Desmond's favorite word is dog/doggie and fish at the moment.

While we were at my aunt's house we taught him fake flowers are called skunks, it is really cute watching a 13 month old point to silk flowers and saying skunk, yes we are a bit twisted here why do you ask?

Sarah nak.gif married to DH Dan (August 2001) dh_malesling.GIF and Mommy to DS Desmond (April 2007) pinktongue.gif, DD Eloise (March 2009) hearts.gif and Sullivan (March 29, 2011) babyboy.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.giflactivist.gifcd.giffamilybed2.gif
#183 of 269 Old 05-22-2008, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanno View Post
I've been following along but not posting...I think I'm losing my mind. We're on week 3 of Kamrin being at work 14 hours a day with no day off.
Ion and I went to the East Lansing art festival Saturday and were out alone on bus and foot for 9 hours, I'm impressed with myself!
I'm having a hard time being happy after what happened in China. I just go about my day with a cloud over me. When the Tsunami hit our church read The Big Wave by Pearl S Buck and it was comforting. I bought it to read to Ion when he's older, but I think I need to read it to myself now. :
hey hanno! how are you doing?? crazy work schedule...what does kamrin do??

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminspace View Post
Hi, I'm delurking, though I never really delurked before anyway on this particular thread. So, um, hi! *waves*

As a bit of a (very) brief intro, my dd2 was born April 20th last year - her due date *gasp* We called her Heidi

It's been a wild year, what with one thing and another, and I've not been on mdc much at all since the birth, but thought I'd check in today, in dire need of the reassurance of friendly like-minded voices - life's good, but what with moving to a new area at the same time as having Heidi, I've not actually got round to getting out and meeting new people - I don't have a 'support group' IRL at all, and not having a terribly crunchy family I don't find I can talk to them about stuff like, (to take my current predicament as example), the fact I'm feeling totally knacked at the moment due to an upsurge in Heidi's feeding.

And I logged on here, and wow, how much better do I feel for reading your posts - that 'oh thank god it's not just us' feeling... well, relief hardly covers it

She's been walking about 5 or 6 weeks - the crazy feeding that led up to it had let up a bit recently, and... well I'm not sure how many days ago it started in earnest again, what with the sleep-interrupted-haze, but it's definitely back :

Anyway - just wanted to say it's good to be here
welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonTana Mama View Post
Hi gals~
Oh how could I have missed so much of May with all of you!?! I have missed you! I think writing your birth story is very cathartic! Is that the right word? I still haven't written one for Andy (3yo) but did write one for Noah. I would like to write Andy's, and I think the reason I haven't is that I REALLY trusted our OB and then when things really started with labor and then with delivery, I just felt so violated! And de-humanized. On some BLog I read recently, the author was talking about 'birth-rape' and that does ring a bell with me and certainly when I hear other's stories. I think the Business of Being Born is very timely! I haven't seen it yet either, though. Anyway gotta go to bed. ---Noah has 4 teeth, isn't walking, babbles tons, and doesn't wake up to nurse any more.

Also we are considering a move to OR in a year, after dh graduates! Any thoughts on that?
don't know much about oregon but i've loved what i've seen... and always dreamed of living there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arismomkoofie View Post
Rainy day... bleech, and it's only Tuesday. I seem to live for the weekends! DH has gotten done some of the basics of our site - please check it out:

www.nibbana.net

TIA!

We'll be finishing the "About Us" page and posting photos in the photo gallery in the next few days Please check back!
cool website! how fun to have different pages for everyone!

Quote:
Yoohoo!

yea for scarlet! zenon asked for na-nas the other day i love new words.

mama  to 3 farmboys (, & ) and 1 farmgirl ()
#184 of 269 Old 05-22-2008, 03:06 PM

oh and welcome home queen! did they change tytus' name??

not much going on here... i was going to plant my flowers today but can't find my seeds ANYWHERE! : i'm afraid they got thrown out b/c i had them stored in bunch of random baggies.

zenon just loves being outside...it's hard to keep him in. if he hears the door open he runs out. but it makes it easy to get things done outside. i've been dreading work...it always gets crazier this time of year.

hope you are all doing well. haven't been posting much but have been thinking of you all.

#185 of 269 Old 05-22-2008, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismarie View Post
hey hanno! how are you doing?? crazy work schedule...what does kamrin do??
I'm getting better. We got a bit of a cold too. Kam does shipping/receiving for an auto supplier. It's not the most ethical, but it's a job.

I just shut the dog in the other room because she was taking Ion's lunch and what does he do? Slips his crepe under the door to her!! Also my nutty kid doesn't want to wear diapers anymore--but it has nothing to do with EC. We only used a handful in the past few days because he has pretty much exclusively been going in the yard with Beka

He keeps life amusing.
#186 of 269 Old 05-22-2008, 04:57 PM

Quote:
I'm getting better. We got a bit of a cold too. Kam does shipping/receiving for an auto supplier. It's not the most ethical, but it's a job.

I just shut the dog in the other room because she was taking Ion's lunch and what does he do? Slips his crepe under the door to her!! Also my nutty kid doesn't want to wear diapers anymore--but it has nothing to do with EC. We only used a handful in the past few days because he has pretty much exclusively been going in the yard with Beka

He keeps life amusing.
that's so cute! you need to feed him something that doesn't fit so perfectly under the door.

#187 of 269 Old 05-22-2008, 06:59 PM
Banned

Hanno, that's adorable about the crepe!

I've been scared off again by pages of posts, which only results in even more pages of posts unread by me... ah well!

I did want to pop in and hoot and hollar that Sophie can now really walk. She took a few steps two months back but now she's zooming around the living room (and today, the bookstore for like two hours!). She's so excited, which is the best!

I took her to playgroup after being off a couple weeks for a lovely bout of roseola, and everyone was saying suddenly she's a GIRL, not a BABY. *sniff*!

Here she looks pretty babyish because she was sick, poor thing:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3177/...c36767db9c.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3270/...f1ed0bd4e4.jpg
#188 of 269 Old 05-22-2008, 10:59 PM

Quote:

not much going on here... i was going to plant my flowers today but can't find my seeds ANYWHERE! : i'm afraid they got thrown out b/c i had them stored in bunch of random baggies.

zenon just loves being outside...it's hard to keep him in. if he hears the door open he runs out. but it makes it easy to get things done outside. i've been dreading work...it always gets crazier this time of year.

hope you are all doing well. haven't been posting much but have been thinking of you all.
i noticed your title had changed and thought it was really cute!
yah, they changed tytus mathieu to Hudson Mathieu. He's up to 6 lbs 6 (2 lbs) oz in 2.5 weeks!

Quote:

He keeps life amusing.
lol, love that image of Ion going out in the yard. He's 'housebroke' as my fil would say I've been thinking of you thinking of China lately- when you mentioned it I didn't even know it had happened, we heard no news when I was away in the dark of newborn-baby. I came across a story that you might like, though :http://hubpages.com/hub/Police-Woman...ing-Earthquake

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Margaret View Post

I took her to playgroup after being off a couple weeks for a lovely bout of roseola, and everyone was saying suddenly she's a GIRL, not a BABY. *sniff*!

She's beautiful!! And yes, she's definately a GIRL!!

Amanda; mama to: Axel (Dec/04), Evangeline (Apr/07) and Ramsey, (Feb/09) born unassisted! Jethro Vader (Apr/11) and #5 due April 2014. 
#189 of 269 Old 05-22-2008, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of my Castle View Post
yah, they changed tytus mathieu to Hudson Mathieu. He's up to 6 lbs 6 (2 lbs) oz in 2.5 weeks!

lol, love that image of Ion going out in the yard. He's 'housebroke' as my fil would say I've been thinking of you thinking of China lately- when you mentioned it I didn't even know it had happened, we heard no news when I was away in the dark of newborn-baby. I came across a story that you might like, though :http://hubpages.com/hub/Police-Woman...ing-Earthquake

Hudson is a good name but I really liked how well Tytus went with Axel (in my head anyway). He's now Ion's birthweight And I like the Franco spelling of Mathieu. Do they say it the French way or the English?
#190 of 269 Old 05-22-2008, 11:46 PM

Quote:

I've been scared off again by pages of posts, which only results in even more pages of posts unread by me... ah well!

I did want to pop in and hoot and hollar that Sophie can now really walk. She took a few steps two months back but now she's zooming around the living room (and today, the bookstore for like two hours!). She's so excited, which is the best!

She is breathtaking!
#191 of 269 Old 05-23-2008, 12:00 AM

Quote:

Hudson is a good name but I really liked how well Tytus went with Axel (in my head anyway). He's now Ion's birthweight And I like the Franco spelling of Mathieu. Do they say it the French way or the English?
yes- the french way. My grandparent's/father's family are french and they've always pronounced my brother's name 'matthew' that way anyway. it's such a nice name though spelled french isn't it?

Amanda; mama to: Axel (Dec/04), Evangeline (Apr/07) and Ramsey, (Feb/09) born unassisted! Jethro Vader (Apr/11) and #5 due April 2014. 
#192 of 269 Old 05-23-2008, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Yoohoo!

How sweet!!!! Romi is saying uh-oh everytime she drops something and I swear it is the cutest sound in the UNIVERSE!!!

Quote:

Oh no!!! Hope you find them soon, now is the time for planting!
I planted seeds for the first time this year in a tiny strip in my yard... Snow peas and radishes. I kinda felt safe with those since it's my first attempt at veggies and boy was I surprised at the speed those things are growing, so here it is, my favorite smilie : :

Quote:

He keeps life amusing.
Ion is a trip!! I can just imagine both pooping in unison in the yard. the image just makes me

Quote:

She is absolutely beautiful!! But she looks so toddler-ish, it just blows my mind. I still see mine as a baby and everytime I see pictures like yours, I'm reminded that mine looks like that too!

Quote:
yes- the french way. My grandparent's/father's family are french and they've always pronounced my brother's name 'matthew' that way anyway. it's such a nice name though spelled french isn't it?
I love hearing anglo's pronounce these french names!! Mathieu is a great name!
#193 of 269 Old 05-23-2008, 12:22 PM

So Desmond has a new nickname, it is cat. This is because getting him to do anything or go where we want him too is like herding a cat, ie it doesn't really work. He is quite happy doing things his way, but hates to be directed in any way, which is fun when we are trying to let him walk through stores etc.

In other news we have a quietish weekend planned which should be nice. We're going to a local pick your own farm on Saturday (Larriland Farms) for those in the area, since they open for the season then, and we figured it would be fun to pick strawberries. We're going to my in-laws on Sunday for a Memorial Day Cookout, my brother and his girlfriend have moved down to the area now so they are coming as well, it should be nice. Monday we may actually get around to cleaning the house (like that has happened in the past 2 months, but I can hold out some small hope can't I?). Nothing much else going on around here it's been a pretty quiet week, hope everyone has a good weekend.

Sarah nak.gif married to DH Dan (August 2001) dh_malesling.GIF and Mommy to DS Desmond (April 2007) pinktongue.gif, DD Eloise (March 2009) hearts.gif and Sullivan (March 29, 2011) babyboy.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.giflactivist.gifcd.giffamilybed2.gif
#194 of 269 Old 05-23-2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabrizia View Post
Yay Scarlet. Desmond's favorite word is dog/doggie and fish at the moment.

While we were at my aunt's house we taught him fake flowers are called skunks, it is really cute watching a 13 month old point to silk flowers and saying skunk, yes we are a bit twisted here why do you ask?
Can he really say skunk?!

Quote:

Time for more seeds! Scarlet runs for the door, too. Yesterday, I went outside to find her sitting in the chair on the porch.

Quote:

He keeps life amusing.
Glad you're feeling better. Ion is a funny one! Has he ever seen someone put something under a door?

Quote:

She is so beautiful, even when she's sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudat View Post
How sweet!!!! Romi is saying uh-oh everytime she drops something and I swear it is the cutest sound in the UNIVERSE!!!

Oh no!!! Hope you find them soon, now is the time for planting!
I planted seeds for the first time this year in a tiny strip in my yard... Snow peas and radishes. I kinda felt safe with those since it's my first attempt at veggies and boy was I surprised at the speed those things are growing, so here it is, my favorite smilie : :

Ion is a trip!! I can just imagine both pooping in unison in the yard. the image just makes me

She is absolutely beautiful!! But she looks so toddler-ish, it just blows my mind. I still see mine as a baby and everytime I see pictures like yours, I'm reminded that mine looks like that too!

I love hearing anglo's pronounce these french names!! Mathieu is a great name!
Uh-oh, that must be darling! Good for you for planting. Time for me to get in gear - the weather has been so all over the place here, it's hard for me to get into the swing of things.

Scarlet has a cold and is finally breaking another tooth through. She was awake from 11pm - 2am last night. Max and I got up with her and played for a while. Unfortunately, she was right back up at 7 this morning. Oh well, guess I'll be having a nap later.:yawning:
#195 of 269 Old 05-23-2008, 02:13 PM

Quote:
I've been following along but not posting...I think I'm losing my mind. We're on week 3 of Kamrin being at work 14 hours a day with no day off.
Ion and I went to the East Lansing art festival Saturday and were out alone on bus and foot for 9 hours, I'm impressed with myself!
I'm having a hard time being happy after what happened in China. I just go about my day with a cloud over me. When the Tsunami hit our church read The Big Wave by Pearl S Buck and it was comforting. I bought it to read to Ion when he's older, but I think I need to read it to myself now. :
I'm glad you're starting to feel better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminspace View Post
Hi, I'm delurking, though I never really delurked before anyway on this particular thread. So, um, hi! *waves*

As a bit of a (very) brief intro, my dd2 was born April 20th last year - her due date *gasp* We called her Heidi

It's been a wild year, what with one thing and another, and I've not been on mdc much at all since the birth, but thought I'd check in today, in dire need of the reassurance of friendly like-minded voices - life's good, but what with moving to a new area at the same time as having Heidi, I've not actually got round to getting out and meeting new people - I don't have a 'support group' IRL at all, and not having a terribly crunchy family I don't find I can talk to them about stuff like, (to take my current predicament as example), the fact I'm feeling totally knacked at the moment due to an upsurge in Heidi's feeding.

And I logged on here, and wow, how much better do I feel for reading your posts - that 'oh thank god it's not just us' feeling... well, relief hardly covers it

She's been walking about 5 or 6 weeks - the crazy feeding that led up to it had let up a bit recently, and... well I'm not sure how many days ago it started in earnest again, what with the sleep-interrupted-haze, but it's definitely back :

Anyway - just wanted to say it's good to be here
Welcome!!

Quote:
Rainy day... bleech, and it's only Tuesday. I seem to live for the weekends! DH has gotten done some of the basics of our site - please check it out:

www.nibbana.net

TIA!

We'll be finishing the "About Us" page and posting photos in the photo gallery in the next few days Please check back!
Wow! Your website is amazing! With a forum and everything. I love it!
Quote:
Yoohoo!

Way to go Scarlet! Arlo has been really talking up a storm lately. He has some words like "hi" "hello" "daddy", which is sooo clear, and "uh oh" and I'm pretty sure he is trying to say "thank-you" when ever he gets or gives something. It's adorable

Quote:

She is so beautiful...and how exciting she is walking!

Quote:

Arlo does the exact same thing. It is the cutest sound in the universe!

Now for the big news.............................................. ..............................

:Arlo is WALKING!!!!!:

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! I have to get back to packing as we're leaving as soon as dp gets home to go camping (even though the boys are getting colds)

A

Mama to Finn (04/05) Arlo (04/07) and Henry (04/10)
#196 of 269 Old 05-23-2008, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Can he really say skunk?!
It sounds more like Kunk, he doesn't have the s sound yet, but it is recognizable that he means skunk.

#197 of 269 Old 05-24-2008, 07:15 PM

Finn's mama, CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is walking, yay!

This is the first time in ages for me to post and only cuz both girls are asleep at the same time That only happens once every three months!

Romea has now increased her sign language skills to about 25 signs, she is amazing. As far as recognizable words she says mama, dada, and uh-oh. It's so much fun and I love every second of her little expressions. She is running now too! She gets some good speed going sometimes and so does my heart rate

Life has been crazy here, the economy is affecting us dramatically and we have about one month worth of money left. And then what? I'm trying to save on many levels, but it's tough. I make my own formula with raw milk for Romea and I don't want to switch to regular milk, but I might have to.
On the bright side, we're scheduled to fly to Kauai for two weeks, since we can reuse the tickets from last year when Sophia's ear drum ruptured and we had to cancel our trip. Also, we get to stay for free
But we can't afford a car rental right now, so we'll be kinda stuck at the end of the road where this house is. Maybe things will be better and we can rent a car after all...

Also, Romea's birth story was supposed to be published in the online Mothering magazine this month and somehow they dropped the article as the online editor had left the magazine. So, now I resent it to the new editor and we'll probably be looking at a new contract. I was a bit disappointed, especially since they didn't update me on any happenings.

Hmm, what else?
Oh, yes, here is a link to an important news piece about toxic fire retardants on CBS. Russell, who is featured in this segment, is a friend of mine and our kids go to the same (green) preschool (the one I helped start).
Please watch this, as it affects all of us and our kids!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4109418.shtml

unschooling mama with Toots'n Fruits (6) and BeenzieBoo (3)
#198 of 269 Old 05-24-2008, 08:23 PM

Wow! Where to start? I wasn't that many pages behind, but all of you have so much to say! So many good things are happening!

Nani: have fun in HI! I'm curious what your girls think of the plan ride and seeing the water.

Congrats to Arlo for walking! The upright world brings so many more possibilities!

Hanno: It's hard to look at those pictures from China. One to just look at block after block of rubble and realize that those were buildings. Then I think of all the schools that collapsed and I tear up. They were at school! They should have been safe! I just listened to "The Good Earth" by Buck. It really was appropriate for where I live because this is such an agricultural community. I know farmers just like the father. Now I will have to search out the book you just mentioned.

I have a due date: Christmas Eve. I always swore I would never have a Christmas baby. I still won't because I will be 7-10 days late. I'm at 9 weeks 3 days today. The little bean was moving around. So cute!

So please forgive me for getting all of my Christmas shopping done and wrapped by Dec 1. I will want to be done.

Michelle: wife to J, mom to M (2001), E (2003), C (2005), S (2007) and O! (2009) And someone new in 2011!
#199 of 269 Old 05-24-2008, 10:28 PM

Yay on Arlo walking!

Nani: I hope you have fun in Hawaii, I still remember my trip there with my Grandparents when I was 7.

mclisa: Christmas Eve baby, could be fun, other then the whole Christmas and birthday thing, which I've heard sucks. As for getting gifts ready early, am I going to have tomatoes thrown at me if I admit I am almost always finished with buying Hanukkah and Christmas presents before Thanksgiving?

As for us we had a lot of fun picking strawberries today. I have a bunch of pictures up at my blog. Desmond loved picking strawberries off the bushes and eating them. He didn't help us much with gathering them, but he did quite well with gathering them for his tummy.

#200 of 269 Old 05-24-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
mclisa: Christmas Eve baby, could be fun, other then the whole Christmas and birthday thing, which I've heard sucks.
My birthday is Dec 30, and I've always loved my birthday! I often get big "combo" presents, and when you don't know any different, it doesn't bother you to have both so close.
Quote:
As for getting gifts ready early, am I going to have tomatoes thrown at me if I admit I am almost always finished with buying Hanukkah and Christmas presents before Thanksgiving?
yes

Quote:
As for us we had a lot of fun picking strawberries today. I have a bunch of pictures up at my blog. Desmond loved picking strawberries off the bushes and eating them. He didn't help us much with gathering them, but he did quite well with gathering them for his tummy.
I LOVE the picture of Desmond with part of a strawberry on his head, in the "Some More Strawberry Pictures" post. I showed it to DH, and now he wants to go!

I blogged too. Today we went to a Sustainable Living Fair in Carroll County (~1 hour NW of Baltimore). I also had Ari blog about her Barbie Jeep, with pictures! Please check them out
#201 of 269 Old 05-25-2008, 11:59 AM

Kelsi: that gives me hope that a Christmas baby will be OK

and MMMMMMMmmmmmm strawberries!!!!

There is a place nearby that does that, but now to figure out when to go!

On Friday morning DH's aunt called and said they would be stopping by at 2pm. Now yesterday his cousin emailed us and said that her sister is here (she lives in Bermuda) and they want to meet at the zoo or the butterfly house today. So a bit more notice, but no definite time.

I'm feeling better today. I got a 3 hour nap in yesterday and only got up once during the night for Claire! I can actually keep my eyes open this morning!

Michelle: wife to J, mom to M (2001), E (2003), C (2005), S (2007) and O! (2009) And someone new in 2011!
#202 of 269 Old 05-25-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclisa View Post
Kelsi: that gives me hope that a Christmas baby will be OK
I forgot to add that my sis is the 24th and she's never felt it was an issue either. Now that she has Kkids, we do Christmas with her family and her birthday on the 24th (usually) so that her family can be at home on Christmas morning.

Abby and Ari spent the night with Mom, so I got my first full night's rest in a long time. I woke up too early to pump, though! They will spend the night tonight too. While she is at Mom's, Abby will drink organic whole milk, which she drinks at daycare since I only pump half the milk she needs/wants during the day
#203 of 269 Old 05-26-2008, 10:53 PM

This thread has been slow - or maybe I'm the only one that didn't have plans for the weekend!

Abby just "blogged" about walking, with pictures!

http://www.nibbana.net/
#204 of 269 Old 05-26-2008, 11:47 PM

Happy May day or whatever it was for you guys down there! I know it was a long weekend, becuase we had ours last week.

All I have to share are some photos of Evangeline. It's been awhile!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...e/April019.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...issouri049.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...issouri088.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...e/April106.jpg
Me and my girl
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...March08132.jpg
Recognize that kerchief, Tabrizia?
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...tle/May023.jpg
Some Axel too, and Eva
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...issouri162.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...e/April137.jpg
This is the best- the rare moments of sibling love
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...e/april315.jpg
Me with my new nephew
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...issouri148.jpg

#205 of 269 Old 05-27-2008, 12:22 AM

I have missed most of the month of may!!! yikes!! Caroline will be 13 months old tomorrow!!! i can't believe it! i wanted to say hi to everyone maybe i can keep up with next months thread! i don't even have time to read most of this!!!
i hope everyone is well! here is caroline she has been MAKING us put her hair in this pony tail lol! she will leave it in for hours!! its so cute! Dave calls her paint brush! http://jacobsweb.org/gallery/album87/IMG_2026 and i got my hair cut and colored! yikes!! i took off a good foot of hair! its a little shorter then i wanted it but its nice! and the color i love tho i swore i'd never color it lol it was a spur of the moment decision! lol its just got some nice carmel/and redish high lights to cover the gray http://jacobsweb.org/gallery/album87/IMG_1855

Susan, Mom to 4- Elizabeth 12, Hailey 9, Sammy 7, Caroline 3
#206 of 269 Old 05-27-2008, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Happy May day or whatever it was for you guys down there! I know it was a long weekend, becuase we had ours last week.

All I have to share are some photos of Evangeline. It's been awhile!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...e/April019.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...issouri049.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...issouri088.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...e/April106.jpg
Me and my girl
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...March08132.jpg
Recognize that kerchief, Tabrizia?
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...tle/May023.jpg
Some Axel too, and Eva
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...issouri162.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...e/April137.jpg
This is the best- the rare moments of sibling love
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...e/april315.jpg
Me with my new nephew
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...issouri148.jpg
love the pictures! especially the kerchief one (i love rainbows ) and that wonderful sibling love. i don't think i could capture something like that on film without it being blurry. lovely shot of mama&dd too!

Quote:
This thread has been slow - or maybe I'm the only one that didn't have plans for the weekend!

Abby just "blogged" about walking, with pictures!

http://www.nibbana.net/
it has been slow...but i've been lurking... not much to post, i guess. (and i'm addicted to scrabble on facebook

#207 of 269 Old 05-27-2008, 09:30 PM

I've been lurking too... Not much going on here, we had a fabulous weekend with the lovely weather. Played in the yard, nothing fancy, but had fun. I love spending time outside with the kids, they are 2 fabulous little beings

Ultimate: your haircut is fabulous, I'm so jealous of your curls!!

Queen: Eva is looking more and more like Axel, she's gorgeous!! I love the picture of you and her, you both look so stunning...

Kris: I've been on Facebook too much lately, even if I only have 10 friends
#208 of 269 Old 05-27-2008, 11:22 PM

Doudat- what's that about fabulous???:

#209 of 269 Old 05-28-2008, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Doudat- what's that about fabulous???:
I was so confused about your post until I reread mine

6:15 am here.
Getting ready to go to work after a BAD night with romi. She woke up a gazillion times and was not in the best of moods :
She's wearing a G-diaper for the first time, we'll see how that goes!! I wanna see if they are really compostable : I just bought a starter kit on special to try them out... Maybe daycare could be convinced to use those? If not, I found corn based disposable selling in Canada. I'll buy those when I'm out of 7th Gen.
#210 of 269 Old 05-28-2008, 08:33 AM

Quote:
I was so confused about your post until I reread mine

6:15 am here.
Getting ready to go to work after a BAD night with romi. She woke up a gazillion times and was not in the best of moods :
She's wearing a G-diaper for the first time, we'll see how that goes!! I wanna see if they are really compostable : I just bought a starter kit on special to try them out... Maybe daycare could be convinced to use those? If not, I found corn based disposable selling in Canada. I'll buy those when I'm out of 7th Gen.
the nature boy and girl?? we used those with kaylo and tried to compost them...they didn't completely compost. let us know about g dipes, i've been curious how they work.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page