Hi sweet lady :
#4 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 02:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabrizia View Post
So my news today! I'm due March 10th
Congrats Sarah! I'm so excited for you and happy to hear about the vbac too!
:::::::::: :::::::::: :::::::::: :
#5 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 02:29 PM - Thread Starter

This morning my beautiful boy woke us not by jumping on our heads or poking at our eyes, but by gently kissing us complete with the smacking sound, which he figured out yesterday My heart is so full!
#6 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanno View Post
This morning my beautiful boy woke us not by jumping on our heads or poking at our eyes, but by gently kissing us complete with the smacking sound, which he figured out yesterday My heart is so full!
I love the sweet kisses! Whenever Scarlet hits me or does something she's not supposed to (knowingly!), she'll give me kisses. The sweetest are the sibling kisses. Btw, when we were back visiting you, Max predicted your next babe. He asked if you had only one baby, then said, "I think she'll have a girl next." With Kamrin home for now, maybe it's time to jump on the baby wagon. :
#7 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 03:03 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMom View Post
I love the sweet kisses! Whenever Scarlet hits me or does something she's not supposed to (knowingly!), she'll give me kisses. The sweetest are the sibling kisses. Btw, when we were back visiting you, Max predicted your next babe. He asked if you had only one baby, then said, "I think she'll have a girl next." With Kamrin home for now, maybe it's time to jump on the baby wagon. :
Awww...Max'll have to wait a year, but a girl would be fun! She already has a name even
#8 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 04:04 PM

Woot, I had no idea we were in JULY!!!

Sibling kisses, what are those??
#9 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
So cute.

Desmond is being an imp, he has started stealing my glasses, he normally only takes DH's. He snuggles up and gives you a big hug, and while you are distracted with the cuteness he snags the glasses.

Thanks everyone for the baby congrats. I tested again today, since I have some extra tests and there is no point in wasting them and it is still positive, so it is starting to feel more real, with two positives on two different tests.

Today is DH's birthday he turns 31 today. We aren't doing anything overly special though maybe I'll make him brownies or a cake if I get motivated after naptime. He is home tomorrow which is nice, he has an eye doctor appointment and the imp has his 15 month well baby.

Sarah nak.gif married to DH Dan (August 2001) dh_malesling.GIF and Mommy to DS Desmond (April 2007) pinktongue.gif, DD Eloise (March 2009) hearts.gif and Sullivan (March 29, 2011) babyboy.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.giflactivist.gifcd.giffamilybed2.gif
#10 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 04:57 PM

hi everyone! just got back from visiting dh's family (funny to read about tantrums b/c zenon threw many...and i guess it's exactly the way dh's brother was so mil gets a kick out of it) will check up soon--but had to say--

CONGRATS TABRIZIA!!! : (seems like the smiley of choice around here! ) I'm so happy that you can have a VBAC...I think it's the worst when mama's have to search for VBAC friendly practices. I'm so happy for you!!

mama  to 3 farmboys (, & ) and 1 farmgirl ()
#11 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudat View Post
Woot, I had no idea we were in JULY!!!

Sibling kisses, what are those??
When brother and sister (in our case ) kiss each other - just melts me.
#12 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 06:46 PM

Yesterday I dislocated my knee cap. Again. I'm so fed up with this (I'm hyperlax so this happens quite frequently)!! It's gorgeous outside and the kiddos are home (Canada Day) and I'm stuck with my leg elevated with an icepack.

My body is getting old :
#13 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMom View Post
When brother and sister (in our case ) kiss each other - just melts me.
I was being sarcastic. Cause my kids don't kiss one another. Liam hits. Romi cries. :nana:
#14 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismarie View Post
hi everyone! just got back from visiting dh's family (funny to read about tantrums b/c zenon threw many...and i guess it's exactly the way dh's brother was so mil gets a kick out of it)
My MIL was here and all she says is: that's funny cause Nico never threw a tantrum in his life! I swear, it's uncanny I know, but not once did he ever throw a fit.
or : Does Liam let you sleep in the morning? Cause Nico used to wake up and amuse himself till we woke up when he was Liam's age... He'd watch television or eat a snack. (at 3.5yrs old??!!)

She drives me bonkers.
#15 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 06:52 PM

I seemed to have lost the ability to multiquote. My brain has reached the same level as my body.

I've been watching stuff on http://www.surfthechannel.com all day. You can watch tv shows on the net, it's quite entertaining when stuck on the sofa.
#16 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 07:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
My MIL was here and all she says is: that's funny cause Nico never threw a tantrum in his life! I swear, it's uncanny I know, but not once did he ever throw a fit.
or : Does Liam let you sleep in the morning? Cause Nico used to wake up and amuse himself till we woke up when he was Liam's age... He'd watch television or eat a snack. (at 3.5yrs old??!!)

She drives me bonkers.
When my MIL saw the acrobatic way that Ion nurses she said "My children never did that. They just say still and nursed calmly, under a drape.". Or when Ion was tiny and had a nursing blister she said "My children never had that, I didn't nurse them anywhere near as often."

Although when she told me Kamrin walked at 8 months, I laughed because I was sure she was exaggerating. Until it happened to me.
#17 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 09:00 PM

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

We're going to fireworks tonight with the kids, and we spent the day at the beach. Finally nice!:::cham pagne
that was for Canada, 141 years old. Hanno, it's time. ...for whichever you think I'm referring too.

Amanda; mama to: Axel (Dec/04), Evangeline (Apr/07) and Ramsey, (Feb/09) born unassisted! Jethro Vader (Apr/11) and #5 due April 2014. 
#18 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 09:53 PM

Wow! Congrats to all the pregnant mamas! That's so exciting to have a whole new batch of babies on the way (already!).

Chloe keeps going through these killer (not)sleeping phases. Last night she woke up around 1:30 and we were up until almost 4:30 before she fell asleep again. Then around 5:00 she gagged and did a small puke in her crib, which is attached to our bed... I was so tired and not in the mood to clean that up at that time of day. She'll probably do the same waking and playing thing for a few days and then we'll go back to more restful nights. I hope so, at least!
#19 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 09:55 PM

And happy Canada Day to all of us Canadian moms!

To celebrate, I'm going to bed early!
#20 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Yesterday I dislocated my knee cap. Again. I'm so fed up with this (I'm hyperlax so this happens quite frequently)!! It's gorgeous outside and the kiddos are home (Canada Day) and I'm stuck with my leg elevated with an icepack.

My body is getting old :
sheesh!

Quote:
I was being sarcastic. Cause my kids don't kiss one another. Liam hits. Romi cries. :nana:

Quote:

She drives me bonkers.
I feel lucky I don't deal with my MIL at all - dh doesn't either.

I'm multiquoting you today, doudat! Hope you're feeling better soon and I'll be checking out the link you posted.
#21 of 175 Old 07-01-2008, 11:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I seemed to have lost the ability to multiquote. My brain has reached the same level as my body.

I've been watching stuff on http://www.surfthechannel.com all day. You can watch tv shows on the net, it's quite entertaining when stuck on the sofa.
Now I have to watch Weeds.
#22 of 175 Old 07-02-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Now I have to watch Weeds.
I just finished Dexter.
Now I have Rome to finish.
Then I will watch the Tudors.
Then Weeds.

There's an order to the series I'm obsessed with
I swear that website is getting me seriously hooked. I don't ever watch tv anymore!!!
#23 of 175 Old 07-02-2008, 08:24 PM

duh--i forgot to subscribe--so i kept checking mdc but didn't see anyone posting!

Quote:

My body is getting old :
that sounds awful!! hope you are feeling better... i'll have to check out that website!!

Quote:

She drives me bonkers.
oh i hate that. my mil isn't like that but i hate when other mamas are... "oh my kid never did that...my kid slept through the night since birth...blah blah"

dh was gone all day and is gone tonight...i have to get ready for farmers' market with two sleepy boys.

mama  to 3 farmboys (, & ) and 1 farmgirl ()
#24 of 175 Old 07-03-2008, 12:03 AM

Arlo's words...
Hi
Bye bye
banana
mammy
baby
daddy

He is really trying to repeat everything, it's so sweet. And he also has started blowing kisses and he loves to talk on the phone!

Mama to Finn (04/05) Arlo (04/07) and Henry (04/10)
#25 of 175 Old 07-03-2008, 12:05 AM

And doudat, thanks for the tv link...now I'm addicted to the last season of America's next top Model. I am such a loser!

Mama to Finn (04/05) Arlo (04/07) and Henry (04/10)
#26 of 175 Old 07-03-2008, 12:38 AM

Since my dog came back home, Abby has almost mastered dog. She understands a lot. Her favorite "jobs" are getting a diaper and laying down on it and getting papers from the printer and bringing them to the printee:
#27 of 175 Old 07-03-2008, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koofie View Post
Since my dog came back home, Abby has almost mastered dog. She understands a lot. Her favorite "jobs" are getting a diaper and laying down on it and getting papers from the printer and bringing them to the printee:
I love it when Desmond says Dog or Doggie! Which is probably a good thing since he says it a lot. It is just so cute, especially when he then goes over to hug the doggie, who then runs away from the toddler!

Sarah nak.gif married to DH Dan (August 2001) dh_malesling.GIF and Mommy to DS Desmond (April 2007) pinktongue.gif, DD Eloise (March 2009) hearts.gif and Sullivan (March 29, 2011) babyboy.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.giflactivist.gifcd.giffamilybed2.gif
#28 of 175 Old 07-03-2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn'smama View Post
And doudat, thanks for the tv link...now I'm addicted to the last season of America's next top Model. I am such a loser!
When I was sick in April I watched them back to back. America's, Australia's and Britain's. How sick am I??

Romi can say mama for practically everything. And hi. That's about it, i don't really recognize her other sounds. But she can really follow direction and understands a lot!

Hey! Who tagged me? How sweet!!!!! Thanks mama :
That just made my day!!
#29 of 175 Old 07-03-2008, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

It's July 3, why am I : ?
#30 of 175 Old 07-03-2008, 05:49 PM

Quote:
It's July 3, why am I : ?
See? You need to come back to Canada!! It's warm here and the food is tasty :

Plus it's much easier for Kamrin to get a work permit here than you in the US, is it not? I see them all the time at work, people with permits and they tell me it was really easy.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page