Sept. 07 Mama's - November! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 280 Old 11-11-2008, 05:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
posting to say

i don't come here for strife and I hate hurt feelings.

Linus is asleep the the van and can get his robeez off so his feet are bare.:

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#122 of 280 Old 11-11-2008, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmagick View Post
Mrsb422 I am sure that is a weird situation to be in. My mom always says that "they" say that with a very healthy, happy relationship the survivor is able to move on relatively quickly. Its because the the marriage was such a happy experience that they are able to love again and want to be married again. I hope that makes some sense

i couldn't have put it better.

mrsb422: i hope everyone is able to find peace and a bit of joy in this. all of our love to jessica's family. and many happy returns to jack and his fiancee.

Lindsay + Trev = DD RóisÃ*n (9/07) & DS Ãamonn (7/2010)
#123 of 280 Old 11-11-2008, 06:40 PM

Hi ladies...hope you are all having a good day. Marty and I were off today (Veteran's Day). I just wanted to apologize if I've made the board awkward. This isn't even my DDC and I feel like I'm ruining it. Sorry

I appreciate everyone's support through everything. I will not discuss Jack and the family anymore. I was really just intending to provide an update to those that had contact with him and wanted to extend congratulations, like I mentioned before. In any event, I'm not discussing it further.

Marty had his flu shot today. I'm kind of peeved about it, but it is mandatory so I can't fight it. THey'll kick him out of school without it. He was really good about it though, so I am thankful for that.

to you all. Have a pleasant evening. :

Jessica - I my guys!! DH Marty (4-22-06) DS Marty (7-2-07) DS Anderson (4-12-10)
Mighty-Mama
#124 of 280 Old 11-11-2008, 06:43 PM

Oh, I like hearing updates, but maybe to keep within the UA we should just get updates on how the boys are, what they are up to, etc?

And I feel this is just as much your ddc now as you have been with us a long time and are a frequent poster

Nicole - )0( unschooling mama to Lilahblahblah.gif (12/21/05) and Cianwild.gif (9/21/07) as well as 3 dog2.gif 2 cat.gif,  4 rats, chicken3.gif and ducks

#125 of 280 Old 11-11-2008, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hi ladies...hope you are all having a good day. Marty and I were off today (Veteran's Day). I just wanted to apologize if I've made the board awkward. This isn't even my DDC and I feel like I'm ruining it. Sorry

I appreciate everyone's support through everything. I will not discuss Jack and the family anymore. I was really just intending to provide an update to those that had contact with him and wanted to extend congratulations, like I mentioned before. In any event, I'm not discussing it further.

My intention wasn't to discourage you from updating us about the boys and how they are doing, we all really enjoy hearing updates. Please don't misinterpret my message. What I am concerned about is discussing things particular to Jack that aren't relevant to updates about the boys, that's all. I encourage you to check out the grief and loss board if there are particular things that you do want to discuss.

If anybody feels that they need to speak to me more about this feel free to PM me. And that's all I'm going to say about that

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#126 of 280 Old 11-11-2008, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmagick View Post
And I feel this is just as much your ddc now as you have been with us a long time and are a frequent poster

:

Mama to three  
#127 of 280 Old 11-11-2008, 08:02 PM

Dh is working late tonight due to a committtee meeting and it leaves me with too much time to think. I should stop making crazy plans for the far future and buckle down for tomorrow's LLL. I want to bake a coffee cake of sorts. Given that it is LLL I am sure that to please everybody it needs to be dairy, egg, gluten, and nut free. I do have 'alternative' flours on hand. Hmmm, ideas ladies? Muffins might be even better but my pan is silicone so they taste a little steamed sometimes. I usually do cheese cubes but my girls are on a cheese strike. :

I am off to get my cook book and then actually plan the meeting.

#128 of 280 Old 11-11-2008, 08:15 PM

[QUOTE=KatieJD;12582507] If he hits me I kind of just have to get up and distance myself and explain that it hurts to be hit and I don't like being hit, he seems to slowly be getting the idea. [QUOTE]

This is what I do about hitting and biting, too. When she bites I say "no biting" very firmly and then put her down. With hitting I say something like "No hitting. Give mommy gentles." She usually starts petting me then. If she continues to hit though, I tell her to stop or I'll put her down. If she continues, I put her down. SHe doesn't like it. But she seems to be getting the idea, at least with the biting.

Mama to three  
#129 of 280 Old 11-11-2008, 08:25 PM

One of the first times I "corrected" Cian for biting (besides the pull into breast when they are babies) was so sad. He was nursing, looked up at me, bit and then laughed. I said "no bite" and put him down....wouldnt you know thats when he decided to start signing milk He started crying and signing up and milk. He is awful lately about pinching and its always when I am trying to get him down to sleep. If I remove myself from the situation, he just gets up and starts playing. The boy is just like the rest of us, never wants to sleep:0) Right now he looks exhausted as he only had a 20 minute nap but hes still playing. Lilah fell asleep on the couch next to me, which is amazing. She is starting to put herself to sleep sometimes and its wonderful! (well for naps anyway the 2 or so she takes a wk)

Nicole - )0( unschooling mama to Lilahblahblah.gif (12/21/05) and Cianwild.gif (9/21/07) as well as 3 dog2.gif 2 cat.gif,  4 rats, chicken3.gif and ducks

#130 of 280 Old 11-11-2008, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajb View Post
I should stop making crazy plans for the far future and buckle down for tomorrow's LLL. I want to bake a coffee cake of sorts. Given that it is LLL I am sure that to please everybody it needs to be dairy, egg, gluten, and nut free. I do have 'alternative' flours on hand. Hmmm, ideas ladies? Muffins might be even better but my pan is silicone so they taste a little steamed sometimes.

That's why there's no food at my meetings. Of course, if there were maybe someone would show up . I don't plan meetings, either

Are you still sugar-free? I think about you every time I have Halloween candy for breakfast :

Over the weekend I made anise biscotti. It's not dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, or sugar-free. But it's pretty addicting. In fact, that's what I had for breakfast today instead of Halloween candy

So, do you like your silicone muffin cups? I'm interested in getting some. What do you think of them?

Mama to three  
#131 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 02:10 AM

I pretty much know the answer to this question, but I am going to ask anyway. Are any of you Mamas giving your 14 month olds whole cow milk? I am getting pressure from family that Lucy really needs to be getting milk to make sure she is getting enough calcium. I kindly remind them that she is nursing still and that she doesn't need cow milk 'cause she is not a calf. Plus her Ped did say that if she was getting yogurt and cheese then that is enough calcium. She loves both.

What do you all think?

Michelle Mama to Lucy 9/07
"Seek the wisdom of the ages but, look at the world through the eyes of a child" Ron Wild
#132 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTexasgal View Post
I pretty much know the answer to this question, but I am going to ask anyway. Are any of you Mamas giving your 14 month olds whole cow milk? I am getting pressure from family that Lucy really needs to be getting milk to make sure she is getting enough calcium. I kindly remind them that she is nursing still and that she doesn't need cow milk 'cause she is not a calf. Plus her Ped did say that if she was getting yogurt and cheese then that is enough calcium. She loves both.

What do you all think?
Nope. None of my kids drink it. If I were in your situation, I would say, "I discussed it with my ped, and s/he says between yogurt, cheese, and breast milk she is getting enough calcium." Personally, I don't give a hoot about a pediatrician's view of nutrition, but for people who really think a breast-fed babe needs cows milk, it helps them be supportive if it comes from a "trained professional".

Mama to three  
#133 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 10:36 AM

Nicole Thanks Point taken. I’ll keep it strictly about Noah and Gavin if I hear anything.

Katie I understand your concerns. I was just venting/thinking out loud I guess and I didn’t really think about it further. He doesn’t log in anymore to the best of my knowledge, but just in case I’ve deleted all my posts regarding this.

Jeanine Thanks mama : I agree with your actions on the hitting. Marty hits as well. Usually with objects, but occasionally it is the big ole’ slap across my face. He only hits me (how lucky). He doesn’t bite anymore (knock on wood) and I hope it stays that way, but for a good while he was biting me too. If I put him down or make him sit somewhere he doesn’t find particularly entertaining he usually gets the message.

Mommajb I don’t know : that is a lot of restrictions. I was really surprised to see this past issue of Mothering even had recipes using box cake mix. I hurried to the recipes because I was curious how they could make such confections using alternatives, but was quickly disappointed. Let us know what you decide…I’m always looking for new recipes :

Michelle Yes, Marty has been on whole milk, in addition to breast milk, since 12 months. I didn’t have a choice because of daycare. If I’d had my way, he’d still be exclusively breastfed. He started off with only soy milk and then I slowly added dairy. The school he’s at now requires a doctor’s note for any and all dietary changes (they provide all meals) so he’s on regular cow milk and it drives me crazy. They even wanted me to bring a doctor’s note so he could have organic milk instead : If you’re giving Lucy other dairy products and/or calcium-rich alternatives then it shouldn’t matter. Humans are the only creatures that drink other animal’s milk, right?

Well Marty fared the night pretty well – only got up twice. I am so tired. We have a big briefing here tomorrow and I’m a little nervous. I don’t usually do presentations so I feel rusty and of course it is for a general. Gotta love that. Nothing like dusting off the old presentation skills when it really counts!! We did go to the mall yesterday – which I absolutely detest – and Marty had two giant glasses of milk, came home, and then did his potty business – he held it the whole time : I was so proud and so surprised all at once. He also scaled a pretend rock wall at Little Gym which freaked me out, but he’s so fearless. Now, of course, he’s climbing everything :

Jessica - I my guys!! DH Marty (4-22-06) DS Marty (7-2-07) DS Anderson (4-12-10)
Mighty-Mama
#134 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 11:32 AM

Jess-How are you liking The Little Gym? I am thinking of taking Lucy...she is into climbing everything....and I mean everything at my office. I think she need a better play outlet. Plus I am interested to see how she interacts with other kids around her age.

Michelle Mama to Lucy 9/07
"Seek the wisdom of the ages but, look at the world through the eyes of a child" Ron Wild
#135 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Jess-How are you liking The Little Gym?
I : The Little Gym. It is a little $$ but I feel that it is worth it. Marty has such a good time. He loves interacting with the other children and having an outlet to climb, explore, jump, run, tumble, etc. without getting told no. It is so hard at home. I don't want to tell him no, but I don't want him to get hurt either. This is a safe environment . The curriculum is good, the energy is always high and positive - I can't say enough about it :

Mighty-Mama
#136 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 05:47 PM

I was disappointed in the recipes too. I mean, given those ingredients who can't make a decent cupcake?

I took raisins which my co-leader considers to be certain death by choking for toddlers, freeze dries corn that happened to be in my basket from another day, and bananas. Another mom brought crackers and cheese. We had great turnout with some nice mothers. Very nice.

milk - we are not dairy free as we do cultured dairy and a bit of cheese so that my mom can figure out what to cook for us. : but none of my children drink cow's milk. We use a variety of substitutes - almond, hemp, soy. We also eat our fair share of greens which are a good calcium source. There are calcium sources other than cow's milk. My kids are all tall and thin, healthy, grow fast when needed, brilliant , and otherwise just fine. Actually, my ped probably thinks they are too skinny but that's another thing.

#137 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 05:59 PM

Hi everyone! : Sorry for the lack of updates lately. We've been busy with playdates and running around a lot lately (not literally--still not walking more than 3-4 steps maybe once every few days!). I'm the new co-moderator of the "natural living & attachment parenting" forum on my local boards, so while it's not a lot of work, I've suddenly met a ton of like-minded local mommies, which is so wonderful. We've been talking cloth diapers and natural cleaning/bath products and babywearing a lot lately!

Of course, that leads to the only other semi-big news in our world...my desire for one more baby has been totally renewed. I don't know if it's seeing these beautiful, sweet kids being raised by AP parents or seeing Lucy playing with other kids, but whatever the case, I want another. I always felt like dh wanted one more but was willing to say, "No, let's just stick with Lucy," because he doesn't want to "put me through it" again, and it seems that I was right once we talked about it. Thanks to the local board, I've met several women who've managed to have midwife-assisted homebirths in the area (really tough around here and very hush-hush a lot of the time), so I'm going to start gently nudging dh toward that. While I probably wouldn't mind rushing out and TTC sooner rather than later, we're thinking we'll probably wait another 6 months at least to see what's happening with dh's job and our new health insurance (his work is changing their insurance carrier Jan. 1st) and give us some time to start saving money. We'll either have to pay out of pocket for a homebirth or at least 20% of everything after a deductible, so we definitely need to pad out our savings before it becomes a reality. Plus I want time to talk to the homebirth midwife/midwives and figure out our options and get dh to warm up to the idea!

That's about it in our world. Lucy's canines are coming in, I think, since all 4 molars have broken through. She's been nursing a TON (and she normally nurses a lot around the clock, so extra is kind of insane lol) and not wanting to eat much, chewing on her hands and books. I ordered her holiday gifts to get it over with! Wooden kitchen, wooden tablewear and tea set, and a couple of playsilks. Now I just have to finish up the last three of the Waldorf dolls I've been working on for the past YEAR!

Rachel, mama to Lucy, born 9.9.07, and Caroline, born 2.25.10!
#138 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 06:43 PM

Quote:
We use a variety of substitutes - almond, hemp, soy. We also eat our fair share of greens which are a good calcium source. There are calcium sources other than cow's milk.
When talking to a doc about my milk-free (not dairy-free) kids, I always mention that they drink calcium-fortified soy milk and OJ. In reality, they drink way more water than soy or oj, but it always seems to reassure the docs. I don't mention that it's probably crap calcium that it's fortified with, so they probably just pee it out. With docs, ignorance is bliss sometimes. I also don't mention all the greens we eat. That doesn't seem to "count" with the docs we've seen. It's kind of annoying how there's no problem with your kids while they're looking at them. But as soon as they hear they don't drink cows milk, suddenly they must be calcium deficient

Mama to three  
#139 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 09:16 PM

Quote:

What do you all think?
we give ro whole hormone-free cow's milk. she drinks maybe 2 oz of it through the day. she likes it more than the rice milk, and we're not vegan or even close. we only give it for protein and for a kind of with-snack drink. she doesn't miss it if we don't give it to her, but we have nothing against it as she's been on dairy (yogurt and cheese) since 9 mos. she's never shown any adverse reaction to it.

i'm sure you can get just as much calcium from a good helping of veg or a milk alternative.... or any balanced diet for that matter.

#140 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Dh is working late tonight due to a committtee meeting and it leaves me with too much time to think. I should stop making crazy plans for the far future and buckle down for tomorrow's LLL. I want to bake a coffee cake of sorts. Given that it is LLL I am sure that to please everybody it needs to be dairy, egg, gluten, and nut free. I do have 'alternative' flours on hand. Hmmm, ideas ladies? Muffins might be even better but my pan is silicone so they taste a little steamed sometimes. I usually do cheese cubes but my girls are on a cheese strike. :

namaste does great dairy/egg/gluten/nut free mixes that are available at whole foods.... if that helps. we're gluten free here.. and it blows sometimes.

#141 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanbh View Post
namaste does great dairy/egg/gluten/nut free mixes that are available at whole foods.... if that helps. we're gluten free here.. and it blows sometimes.
(I can't use the chocolate kiss if I am sugar-free )

Thank you! That does help. I keep a running WF shopping list for when I go to my mom's in the big city.

#142 of 280 Old 11-12-2008, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Are any of you Mamas giving your 14 month olds whole cow milk?
I was surprised to read that lots of mamas here give soy milk .... as a good alternative to whole cow milk. really?

Chaya didn't get any milk other than mine till 2 weeks ago, when we joined a dairy coop. Once a week I drive 30 miles away and pick up 2 gallons of delicious, whole raw organic milk. I think Chaya's had maybe 2 oz of it over the past 3 weeks. She's been doing cheese and yogurt since 11.5-12 months. Since we found our coop I've also been making my own cream cheese and buttermilk. Rennet is on order and coming soon, so mozzarella will be on the menu as well

I honestly would rather give her cow milk than soy milk.

My babies were born at home! 09/07, 01/10, and 09/12 joy.gif

#143 of 280 Old 11-13-2008, 12:03 AM

I just got caught up. Dahlia has gotten some tastes of cow's milk and drinks a bit of almond milk. I don't give her soy milk. I mainly just nurse her or give her some water.

Life here is so : So many people in such a small space. So many babies. dd and baby are doing great. She is a fantastic mom. Being a grandma is weird especially when I am still nursing two. It would be a lot easier if Dahlia would let me sleep.

I am trying to catch up on everything I have been neglecting the past several days. I hope I have more time to check in soon.

Sending lots of :

Wendi
#144 of 280 Old 11-13-2008, 12:33 AM

Evening...

I took dd1 to her dance class this evening. I was able to work out alterations on costumes for discounted classes and there is a mom there who's little girl has taken the same classes with dd the past 3 seasons who asked if I had bought new ballet shoes yet and I mentioned that I was going to this weekend and she said not too bc her dd had just outgrown her practically new shoes and she'd bring them to me to use. She said I could pay by springing for ice cream next week if the girls do well in class (they always do and it will be a fun outting for the girls).....:

I came home and checked my mail...::: Unexpected joy and love from friends...good cheer all around. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friends (esp the ones who live far away but still find the time to send love and cheer).....and esp my friends here. SO loved, so blessed. We are all so lucky to have each other in our lives....ear:

I have a childcare interview tomorrow. I've gotten the house decent enough and I really need some better income than what I have now. If this family hires me, it will be enough to send dd1 to the Waldorf school down the way from mom's part-time and start to tuck some more away... I've checked it out and dd has visited and can't stop talking about it. She's excited to maybe start so...the interview is at 5:45 tomorrow evening.

Heather: I'm so sorry to hear of your friends passing. If there is anything we can do......

Wendi: Whine away mama It has to be a big adjustment for everyone......I can't even imagine. PM or email me. You've been a great ear/shoulder for me this last year.

Jess: It has to be hard to see Jack moving on with someone else so soon and so close to the anniversary. But if he's happy, then that's what matters.....he's found someone who loves him and the boys. I am sure Jess is smiling down. Big hugs to you mama. PM me if you need to chat too.

Kelly: We had a nice time. It will be awhile before I have a place of my own and hopefully it won't come to that bc Dp will realize how much he needs us. I'm choosing to stay optimistic at this point. We will see him Friday for a bit.

Mommaj: See us when we're sleeping......: Yay for running! I've tried my hand at it and it's a no go. But get me in a boat and I can row away.....I have a wall squat/giggler too. It's hilarious. Raisins are a fave in my house. Dp was always like she's gonna choke and I was like she has molars, she's good.

Nikki: No biting here but for that...we have the face grabbing, pinching, finger in my mouth while feeling up the other boob thing going on here.....nursing necklaces bore her and she pushes them out of the way......I can tuck one of her arms btwn us but that's not the one that's all free range....

Greenmagick
: Oh no on the signing milk when you set him down after biting. Talk about tug at the heartstrings. Lilah is trying to give up daytime naps. Her sister did cold turkey at 22 months. I am hoping she holds out......She did today though walk over to the swing, plop dd1's baby in it and tried to climb in it while looking at me with the saddest face.....So I went over, plopped her in, turned on the waves and out she went.

Falicia: How is Chaya feeling? I wasn't able to get back online and then did and forgot. The dose of Mucinex my ped gave me for Lilah was 2ml (just under the lowest measure line on the cup that comes with it). She is pretty anti-abx and such and very natural but said sometimes snot just needs thinned out in infants which is why they have the guides for weight and such. I hope she is feeling better and doesn't need it. Hugs for molars. We are still working on the SIX we're getting here. 5 have poked through very well and are on their way though. Total of 14 when they come all the way. Mmmmmm fresh mozzerella.....mmmmmmm......

Michelle: I have given her a bit of cow's milk but very watered down. She loves yogurt and cheese but I don't keep cheese around a whole lot right now bc her big sister will eat the whole block of it (with NO adverse affects...)... I have a friend though who has a working farm and the milk she's had thus far is raw milk.

Rachel:
Yay for another baby maybe!!! I : seeing Lilah with her big sister!!! I sent you a pm. Awe and thanks!
#145 of 280 Old 11-13-2008, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faliciagayle View Post
I was surprised to read that lots of mamas here give soy milk .... as a good alternative to whole cow milk. really?
I should clarify: My big kids drink soy milk sometimes. Jamison has never had it. They drink water mostly. "They" say babies need whole milk until they're two. I figure if I nurse Jamison until she's two, then we're all good.

Mama to three  
#146 of 280 Old 11-13-2008, 09:06 AM

I'll clarify - 'milk' is for creaming dh's coffee. I encourage yogurt on cereal. We will use 'milk' to thin smoothies or in cooking (pancakes or whatever) and juice or veg puree can easily be subbed in most times. We aren't milk drinkers. The exception would be hot chocolate but that is a rare treat in a land where it may or may not snow in a given year. Soy is one of the options that makes it into our home but nobody is chugging glassfuls of milk.

#147 of 280 Old 11-13-2008, 10:35 AM

I used to be a HUGE milk drinker. Huge. Whole milk. Mmmmm tasty.....then I had a long chat with a friend who is a holistic health counselor and realized that as long as I am eating calcium rich foods, I don't really need to drink a bunch of milk. We are the only mammal who continues to drink milk past infancy. Cows milk was designed for calfs....cows have 4 stomachs to digest the proteins contained within it.....she had a great link for me. I'll see if I can find it. With that said however, I do buy 1% and we use it on our cereal. DD1 doesn't like the raw milk in a cup anymore and she doesn't like soy, goat or almond milk so she's the milk drinker.....I'll put a bit in my coffee. We buy about a gallon a month...and that accounts for cooking, thinning smoothies and dd's cereal.
#148 of 280 Old 11-13-2008, 11:04 AM

I was a huuuuge milk drinker but I knew Lucy was sensitive to it, so I'd cut way back. Finding out how severe her allergy really was broke my heart for all the dairy I'd been ingesting while nursing! Lucy gets water and breastmilk only. I'd been using rice milk in cereal and coffee/tea, she had a few sips of it once, but my last carton was gloppy inside and GROSS, so I just grabbed some soy milk to replace it in my coffee and cereal in the mornings. I don't particularly like the soy milk, whereas the rice milk was tolerable as a substitute, so I'm not sure where we'll go from here.

Rough night #3 last night, I think it must be those canines. She'll drift off and I'll start to relax to try to get to sleep, and 5-10 minutes later, she's wiggling or flailing or whimpering. She started that around 11 or 12 last night, was wide awake from 2-4, then I think we got 45 minute increments or so from 4 to 8. I just need enough sleep to not trigger a migraine and I'm happy!

#149 of 280 Old 11-13-2008, 11:21 AM

Hugs for rough night. I broke down and used some orajel on the 4 canine area's Lilah is working on last night and she slept so soundly. I just went up to check on her and she is sound asleep on her belly all splayed out smack dab in the middle of the bed, diagonally.....no covers but she's in a warm blue sleeper that has a bear on it with a duck sitting on it's head. Her big sister picked it out for her to wear last night after bathtime.....it's how she helps get her ready for bed. I'd take a pic but can't find the camera.

I still owe some photo "vomit"...first birthday and halloween now....hahahha. I'll get around to it.

Getting the house ready for the interview today....a 3yo and an 8wk old..both girls....Wish me luck!!!!

to all.
#150 of 280 Old 11-13-2008, 11:27 AM

Good luck with the interview!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page