Forum Jump: 

Old 06-03-2009, 01:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacyann21 View Post
DS always pats or pinches my other breast while he nurses. It doesn't bother me
Me too...or strokes it. He doesn't go for the nipple though. Doesn't bother me at all. He is 13 months now

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2009, 01:53 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've got a nipple twiddler, too! I'm so glad it's not just me! I don't really care that he does it, but I'm pregnant again and my nips are SSSOOOOOO sensitive, it hurts for him just to nurse, much less go rubbing and patting and tweaking my poor nip. Ouch!

Jess ~ RN & student CNM, Blogger (see profile), wifey to T-Rav & momma to sons Buggy ~7/04 & Newt ~1/08 & Tad 6/19/09 & Con-man 1/11!  <3
Old 06-08-2009, 04:45 PM

My DD sometimes touches or rubs my other breast, but NO nipple twiddling. Not because she doesn't want to, but because I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT. I totally cannot stand it, and while I felt bad moving her hand, I would wean before I'd let her do it. I really hate it that much. Even reading about other babies doing it gives me the chills,
Old 06-09-2009, 02:03 AM

my 20mo dd does this too. sometime i give her a hand rub and she twiddles with my fingers & some time i give her a lock of my hair to play with. I've tried necklaces or toys or clothes but she pushes them away and says 'no nee mama' so i give her something else that is still me

Sugaree hippie mama: to one perfect daughter 9/07: one money-pit:
We : we share a:Right now we are: :
Old 06-09-2009, 01:59 PM

oh man, thats hysterical- their little justifications! mine does it too. i get the feeling off him thats its a comfort thing, as if he just wants to make sure hes still got backup. what bothers me is the pinchies, which he finds oh so funny cause it makes momma yelp..yeah, my kids got a real slapstick sense of humor, i think hes the 4th stooge.

User Tag List