Teething 15 month old causing pain - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-05-2010, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My 15 month old toddler has just had molars come through which has resulted in many more breast feeds than usual. I don't mind this except for the first time since she was born, this has started to cause pain in my nipples. Like they are bruised. It's usually the night feds that hurt the most, not sure if it is bad latching, over feeding or something else?
Anyone else experienced this or can guide me in the right direction? They feel so sensitive and sore to touch too. Peace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2010, 09:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well hun my DD i8s only 8 m/o but shes got two teeth and when they came in oh boy did i suffer! she would "chew" on my nipple without me noticing especially at night...and bam i would get a bruise and the pain was so bad i was crying while nursing her. i dont have any advice so to speak but all i did was power through it...this too shall pass. good luck and hang in there!

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

User Tag List