Joys of Toddler Nursing! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 11-16-2012, 05:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just had to share this adorable stuff that came out of my little one's mouth yesterday morning. She just nurses in the morning now (2 years and 4 months), and it's very precious to me, even though it's inconvenient (she wakes to nurse just when I need to help my 10yo focus on getting out the door).

As we climbed down from the rocking chair and headed down the stairs, she remarked (in her 2 year old voice), "I'm all done with my milk, mom. I ate it all. It's gone now. It's good for me. It makes me happy."

Tee-hee! Totally unprompted, it sounded like a nursing commercial!! A whole different world than nursing a baby. It's lovely after all the months of gymnastics nursing we've had :)

#2 of 5 Old 11-17-2012, 03:42 PM

Oh that sweetness! All my 13 month old baby son does is fondling me when he breastfeeds. It crack mes up.

#3 of 5 Old 11-20-2012, 05:50 AM

ooh thats lovely. im still breastfeeding my 18 months son and i love it. thats really special moment for me. becasue i didnt bf my first child i can tell that i see big difference. and i can recommend bf to all new mums. at the beginning its really hard. but its worth it!!

#4 of 5 Old 11-20-2012, 10:55 AM

that is sooooo sweet! i''m with Krystallina - my 12 month old son just feels me up. if my other nipple is exposed he can't leave it alone. and the gymnastics! oy! i'm glad to hear those will (most likely) eventually end.

#5 of 5 Old 11-23-2012, 10:58 PM

Love it! My daughter once nursed and then said, "That's delicious milk, Mom!" luxlove.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page