Nursing 18mo to sleep - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-03-2013, 06:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DD is my third-and last-child. I love nursing her to sleep and cuddling with her as we both drift off. However, this is an every night occurrence. She nurses to sleep for at least an hour each night during which I usually fall asleep too and am out for the night. I feel like, bc of this, I have very lottle time to myself or to just spend some time with my DH. Obviously, this also puts a damper on our relationship. it's very rare that DD will "let me go" and often wakes up (even after the hour long nursing session) when I try to slip my breast out if her mouth. Does anyone else have a babe like this? A large part of me of me enjoys this time, the closeness, as I know this will be my last child and I just want to savor every moment when she wants and needs me this much. but then there are times where I just need that extra hour at night to get things done, etc. and I'm feeling so overwhelmed with responsibilities right now. Thanks for reading smile.gif

Danielle, bf'ing, cd'ing, bw'ing, ap'ing, SAHM to DD Avery (12-1-04) blahblah.gif DS Linus (10-31-07)bouncy.gif and DD Nilah (9-17-11) babygirl.gif

always and forever remembering angel1.gif (6-9-10)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2013, 06:50 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My kids are the same if not really tired . But when they are tired they go to sleep and actually drop off much faster. When my daughter dropped her nap is when I saw the biggest difference.

User Tag List