Mothering Forum banner

Funny Breast things?

667 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  hellyaellen 
#1 ·
What's your toddler or kid do?

My DD is 21 months old and she has started to stick her hand down her dad's shirt to play with his nipple! He's not a "breasted" man at all and infact is very thin so I found this odd, but she is sooo comforted by it.

I always laugh when I think about how some people say "when they're old enough to ask, it's time to stop!"
My DD also asks for breasts by saying BOOB!!, stops when I say "no more" and puts my shirt back up when I say "cover it up".

She also started trying to nurse her aunty. lol

Breastfeeding is great.

See less See more
#5 ·
my DS always shares his milk with jacoby the sock monkey.

we were looking in a sears catalogue at the womens swimwear yesterday (flipping through all the pages) and my son said OOOOH WOOOWWW! SWIMMING BOOBS!

we laughed.

#7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Limabean1975 View Post
I have nursed many bears, but also trucks, the phone, a banana...the list goes on.
DS has also tried to nurse on himself, as well as suggesting that I nurse on myself.

Yes, DS does these too.

In department stores if we pass the lingerie department DS points to the bras and yells "yum-yums" then runs over and grabs them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.