This is weird...VERY weird..the toilet seat turned PINK - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 09-20-2009, 10:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
this really is an interesting thread!

Heavily tattooed and Dready Mama to my girls. YES we are STILL NURSING! love to and
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 34 Old 01-04-2012, 10:48 PM

yes, this is due to your prenatal vitamins/pills etc. every person has different reactions to this, some pregnant women does not have this happen, some does, like yourself.. sometimes pink, sometimes, light blue/purplish color. when a person man or woman take  vitamins, /  medications of some kind this imbalances the normal acidity of your body, you body will excrete the vitamins (or to much of) through your sweat glands. In this case, you can see  it when you seat down on your white toilet seat.. You want this stopped, take your prenatal vitamins, every other day, and drink lots of water, this way you can dilute the acidity of your system (body). have no fear, this is not toxic, it is just merely your body saying you are taking to much of something, and it's trying to sweat out the excess.

Sincerely,

1Jane

#33 of 34 Old 01-25-2012, 12:12 PM

Yeah, I really hope this doesn't have anything to do with pregnancy. I'm a 28 year old man who lives by himself, and recently discovered the pink butt print on the toilet. I'm not taking any drugs, and I shower at least twice a day. I only wear jeans, and they're not new, so I doubt the color is coming from dye in my clothing or bedding. There might be a connection with an excess of vitamin, as I drank a bottle of vitamin water from the vending machine at work a couple days ago for the first time. The vitamin water was red. If this is the case, as a guy, I'm kind of wishing I would have gone with the blue now. At any rate, the damage is done, if I drink blue now, I'll just end up with a purple seat instead of pink. spitdrink.gif

#34 of 34 Old 05-05-2012, 01:38 PM

Hello. That Is one issue I'm having myself. I was at the time experiencing an infection called Cellulitus and the fact that the seat on the toilet i am using had the color pink to it. While noticing this it was mentioned i had gotten it from using the toilet i'm seeing it now as a different approach. What was used was rubbing alcohol. And peroxide and bleach.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page