Forum Jump: 

Old 12-17-2009, 05:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by artparent View Post
safely arrived + thoroughly jetlagged

Wonderful to hear everyone arrived safe & sound!!

Sunny - hugs all around, to have such stress over the holiday gah! or bah! Better yet: both gah-bah!

Angelique - whee for pregnant bellies! I'm getting excited as I just got confirmation for my doula training to start in January. Its being led by my doula who was such a rock for my 2nd pregnancy which ended up an a 2nd unplanned c/s, but wow it was such an empowering birth.

mmmm 1jooj for pumpkin bread. Its what I have in my house - though I just got through have the loaf to realize it didn't cook in the center all the way through. maybe its time for me to invest in an oven thermometer to see how hot its actually getting.

On my homefront - things are grinding to a halt as I'm 99% sure I have a sinus infection which has been hanging out since my run-in with the flu. I did manage to freak DH out last night as I treated my very sore & congested ear with some warm garlic oil & cotton. As of yesterday I had a hacky cough (very often) and the entire right side of my head was sore & congested. UGH. Good news is this morning the garlic has worked on my ear as its no longer congested, just very sore still. I'm not sure what else to do with my actual sinsus at this point, so off to the doctor we go for some abx.

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2009, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ktg, i hope you feel better very soon.

4 a.m. play this time...at least they have each other and i can stay in bed!

i'm going to start a thread for winter, if no one objects?

stop posting here, and come on over to the new thread!

User Tag List