The overall best green cleaning products? - Mothering Forums
Welcome, Melesia Parchment. You last visited: Today at 01:53 AM Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-26-2009, 08:44 PM - Thread Starter
SunshineJ

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know there are a lot out there on the market right now. I also know that some are "green-wannabe's" in that they say al the right things but really aren't that green or natural. And I've had experience with some that probably are completely natural - and pretty worthless! So what do you like to clean with? It doesn't have to be a commercial product - I know that baking soda is great for some things, etc. Part of a year long training I'm getting into includes changing over to "natural" cleaning products so talk to me like I'm stupid in this area .
SunshineJ is offline Report Post  
#2 of 3 Old 12-28-2009, 03:25 PM
BaBaBa

My cleaning kit essentials are:
Sal Suds
a concentrated citrus oil
borax
baking soda
vinegar
elbow grease

and
BaBaBa is offline Report Post  
#3 of 3 Old Today, 02:55 AM
Melesia Parchment

I'm new to green products but I love this line that I now represent called Legacy of Clean, It's a complete line of environmentally friendly biodegradable products started 1959 before green was cool.
The main product the multi purpose cleaner has all these benefits:

• Works on all washable items and surfaces, even your hands.
  • Biodegradable formula.
  • No phosphates, chlorine, or other unpleasant ingredients so it’s safer for the environment.
  • Concentrated, so less is more.
  • Dermatologist tested and allergy tested.
  • Recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Design for the Environment program (DfE).

And it's an entire line of products surface cleaners, (yay no fumes!), laundry (superior -when I say stains disappear effortlessly) and dishwashing liquid and washers tabs, just awesome products.

I invite you to check it out on my page
http://www.amway.com/247store/at-home/legacy-of-clean

And some videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKZItzRlRR4&index=2&list=PLeHhOXLI_8jRL1jK UQtViMHl9-oR1muRv

And here's more on the ingredients in my products-

We disclose the ingredients in every LEGACY OF CLEAN® product, because you have a right to know what’s in the products that you bring into your home. So that your babies can crawl on the floor you just washed. So that you can make sandwiches on the counter you just wiped down. And so that you don’t have to open the windows to finish cleaning the bathroom.
Go to Amway.com/247store in the U.S. and Amway.ca/247store in Canada and click on the More tab from any LEGACY OF CLEAN product page.
Naturally Derived Ingredients
We’ve been making this stuff for over 50 years and we’ve learned a lot about how to make products that are both safe and effective. That’s why many of our products contain ingredients derived from coconut oil, orange oil, and aloe vera. That’s also why they work so well.
Safe & Tested
Our products do not contain ammonia, chlorine, or other harsh chemicals – so you can breathe easily while you clean up.
We also make sure that formulas you’re likely to touch are all dermatologist tested – just one more assurance that these products are safe for you and your family.
Listed Online
Not all brands make their ingredients known, but we do. To find them, just look online at Amway.com/247store in the U.S. and Amway.ca/247store in Canada and click on the More tab from any LEGACY OF CLEAN product page to see that product’s ingredients.
Powerful
Many competitors’ “green” cleaning products simply
don’t work, while products that do work often contain harmful chemicals you wouldn’t want to expose your family to. We believe that cleaning products should be both highly effective and safe for you and your loved ones.

You can email me with any questions (Email: mspbiz!@gmail.com). And may I say to the community starters here it's awesome you have a forum for the issues of mothers and the art that they do. My team are all about family.
Melesia Parchment is online now Report Post  

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Cut
Copy
Paste
Undo
Redo

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Bold
Italic
Underline
Align Left
Align Center
Align Right
Ordered List
Unordered List
Decrease Indent
Increase Indent
Insert Email Link
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
Wrap [CODE] tags around selected text
Wrap [HTML] tags around selected text
Wrap [PHP] tags around selected text
Wrap [MENTION] tags around selected text
Wrap [SPOILER] tags around selected text
Smilies [More]
:x :grin: :wink: :crying: >:D :laugh: :serious: :eek: 0:) :frown: :nerd: :smile: :) :thumb :love
Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip
(0)
(0)
(0)
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

User Tag List