What convinced you you needed an organic mattress? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-02-2010, 04:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Asking b/c I REALLY want to get them for our boys and dh is on board but I can tell he's not totally convinced, just thinks its some whim of mine. I'd like to present him with a summary of the compelling reasons to do it so he'll feel good about the extra cost, but haven't found a GREAT site with all the info in one place...and I'm really bad at trying to pull together all the snippets I've read that led me to be convinced it is what is best for them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2010, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When I was a doula and prenatal yoga teacher and found out that the chemicals from mattresses end up in our unborn children (babies are born with high levels of these chemicals already in their cord blood) and our breastmilk, that convinced me. At the same time I knew of 6 people close to me who had cancer. I realized we are being poisoned from before birth. That was all I needed to know and I have since made it my mission to educate people and offer alternatives.

Talia Rose - mountain mama to Grace and Xack::  h20homebirth.gif :homeschool.gif  goorganic.jpgwhale.gifchicken3.gif

www.organicgrace.com Products Healthier for Humans and Gentler on the Earth

User Tag List