Family Spaces for Less: Boys Room
Create a cheerful, simple space that can grown with your son. Revitalize second-hand furinishings with colorful paint. Mix traditional and modern elements with playful accents to create a memorable boys room.
Here’s how to get this tailored look for less…
• Paint a second-hand wood post bed a bright red
• Add unexpected objects in accent colors for a playful touch
• Create a focal point by embellishing the walls with your son’s initial and vintage flash cards hung from ribbon
• A neutral rug with a color border ties the entire space together
• Buy a red lampshade to update a vintage lamp
The Mothering user name is maintained by Mothering staff. Any posts/threads created by the Mothering user name may be featured or shared on Facebook, Twitter or other social media. If you have questions regarding the Mothering user name, please contact
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|45 members and 15,490 guests|
|agentofchaos , Arduinna , bananabee , BirthFree , Bow , CricketVS , Dakotacakes , Deborah , easydoesit , emmy526 , fljen , hakunangovi , happy-mama , harrietsmama , hillymum , incorrigible , IsaFrench , judybean , Katherine73 , kathymuggle , Kelleybug , LibraSun , mama24-7 , MeanVeggie , Michele123 , Mirzam , mumto1 , pokeyac , redsally , RollerCoasterMama , samaxtics , SchoolmarmDE , shantimama , Shmootzi , Socks , sren , stephaniepifer , SweetSilver , transpecos , Water Mama , zannster , zarine , zoeyzoo|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|