bra?? - Mothering Forums
The Mindful Home > bra??
kfillmore's Avatar kfillmore 08:01 PM 01-06-2012

I know this might not be the best place to ask but I NEED a bra. I have an ancient %100 cotton bra I love. It is unlined and wireless. I absolutely can't find anything like this-anyone know of one???? 

thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mulvah's Avatar Mulvah 08:18 PM 01-06-2012

I can't vouch for how well any of these work would, but here you go.  There are many more you can see and though some may be lined, they are 100% cotton and wireless.  If you check Google Shopping, you'll see more options like the two below.

Here.

Here.

prescottchels's Avatar prescottchels 08:29 PM 01-06-2012

fyi the hanes one has seems through the cup, as in the seems on the outside of the cup are also on the inside. This was a no-go for me.

I refused to pay $40 for a cotton wire free bra and ended up happening upon some super soft cotton "sports" bras at Sam's club for about $6 for a 3-pack! That's my kind of bra price lol I'm quite small in the cup dept, but w/34-36 ribs it was hard to find anything that fit right. Some of the cotton bras have more shaping than I could fill out and I hate all the padding so finding the sport type ones was great after my old faves died and were discontinued by the company.

Good Luck!!

jgibbons60's Avatar jgibbons60 08:16 PM 01-10-2012

I have two of these and I love them! Not super supportive but super comfortable.

https://www.ahhbra.com/canada/CA_A5/index.aspx?SID=GS%2cBR%2cahh_bra%2cExact&gclid=CIiJk8SAx60CFQLrKgodOguGgw

MamaFern's Avatar MamaFern 11:19 PM 01-15-2012

rawganique has a lot of different cotton bras. i have a few and i love them. organic too, which is nice. they are pricey, but last a long time..worth the money imo.

mamarhu's Avatar mamarhu 09:11 PM 01-16-2012

I just (like literally 1/2 an hour ago!) ordered 2 from decent exposures, advertised here on MDC. No idea of the quality or fit yet, but they certainly were not cheap. But they are 100% cotton,organic (don't really care, but anyway), unlined, no wires. Will see about how they work out...  Good luck - I found the bra-shopping experience very frustrating.

talia rose's Avatar talia rose 10:35 PM 01-21-2012

I love these! small organic company and extremely comfy

http://www.bluecanoe.com/index.asp

Up