Has anyone tried Nature’s Paradise Organics products? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-22-2012, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter

Location: A state whose Medicaid does not cover circumcision! :)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I see that azure standard just started carrying them.  they look awesome, certified organic and all.  Do the scented products actually smell good?  Do they work good?  Thanks!

#2 of 3 Old 03-06-2012, 09:35 PM - Thread Starter

Location: A state whose Medicaid does not cover circumcision! :)

Well, I went ahead and bought a few of their products and I can safely say that I will never buy this brand again!!   I do not like the products at all, and the lotion is falsly advertised as USDA certified organic, but once you get the  bottle there is no USDA certification, and none but the last 2 ingredients are organic, not to mention it is not very moisturizing.  Very high price for not being organic! 

Anyway, I will stick to Dr. Bronners and my plain raw shea butter!   Hope my experience can help someone else:)

#3 of 3 Old 02-24-2014, 10:50 AM

I see this is an old thread, but incase anybody else looks up a review for Natures Paradise Organics...

I ordered the citrus body wash, vanilla bean body mist, kids de-tangle spritz and kids tropical shampoo -

First complaint - It took 4 weeks for my products to arrive ---

There is a disclaimer on their site that says it can take up to 2 weeks to receive their product, because the products do not have all the preservatives they are made to order, so they don't sit around and go bad.  It also says it can take longer, but your not given any indication of time when you place your order.

Second complaint. - They shipped it in a USPS BAGGIE

Not only did it take 4 weeks for me to receive my order, they shipped it in a BAGGIE not a BOX and my product LEAKED ... Seriously???

Now on to the products -

The vanilla bean body mist smells awesome - but the scent doesn't last ...  as soon as it dries, scent is gone

The kids shampoo - rats my daughters hair

The kids de-tangle spritz - works, but smells like apple cider vinegar - which I don't mind the smell of ACV, but not when I'm thinking its going to smell different ...

The citrus splash body wash - smells good, but I haven't tried it yet ... given the rest of the products, I am not optimistic

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page