What does your child’s play area or bedroom look like? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-04-2013, 03:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

How messy is it? In the last 6 months D.S. has taken a keen interested in how his room looks, how it is decorated and if it's messy or not. How about your people? Interested in keeping things tidy and decorating or not so much?

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!
#2 of 4 Old 12-04-2013, 06:01 PM

Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Tidy and organized ! Decorated with art done by ds.
#3 of 4 Old 12-05-2013, 06:17 PM - Thread Starter

I would lllllove to see pics!

HappyHappyMommy likes this.

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!
#4 of 4 Old 12-13-2013, 05:16 AM

I have a three year old and 11 year old. I try to keep the rooms comfortable, tidy and for sleeping, but they do have some toys and books in them. When I am upstairs doing things, the three year old likes to play in her room but when I am downstairs so is she so there are lots of toys in the living room too. The decorations are hand made, gifted or passed down. Also, her father travels a lot and likes to by trinkets.

There is no ceiling light so I hung Chinese lanterns (this is an older picture, they are hung better now); and for storage, I bought the white bookshelf and cupboards @ target several years ago. They were in a back room that was meant to be a toy room, when she got older I moved them in to her room. They work well for organizing and they are a nice height for her to reach her things. Since she was a baby when I started the room, I picked the colours. I probably would paint the room lighter now, but she likes them.

I bought the house 5 years ago and spent some time fixing it up and decorating and documented it in my blog .... here is the link to her room and how it transformed.

http://sara-another100yearoldhousereno.blogspot.com/search/label/nursery

Sara - Mum to C (10/02) ; m/c 10/07; 7/08; 3/09; Lucy Olive Feb 28, 2010 !

Tags
Mindful Home

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page