Votes: 9 12.2%
  • five feet

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • six feet or higher

Votes: 3 4.1%

how high is your dirty laundry pile?

6K views 32 replies 31 participants last post by  drnina 
#1 ·
how high is your dirty laundry pile/ basket??

#5 ·
well, i chose 3 feet, but thats 2 3' piles in the bedroom and a variety of smaller piles in the kitchen, lr, and bathroom. plus the diapers.....i hate doing laundry. i thought it would be better with not going to the laundromat, but i still hate it.

#6 ·
well, i chose 1 foot .. because all that's in the laundry pile in the washroom is one set of my clothes, one set of DD's clothes, and a pair of DH's jeans .. Although I'm sure sometime today I'll round up a ton of the rest of the kid's clothes while I'm picking up before my parents show up.

#7 ·
My laundry pile is only a foot to two deep....... by another 8 feet or so!!!

Too much housework, so little time, even less motivation. No wonder our wardrobes are so extensive! It's like having a stash of 48 dipes so you don't have to wash them until the next week!

(I am so ashamed.)

Carolynn
:

#14 ·
I put 5 feet, but that's if you include everything in the house including dirty diapers for two. Our dryer is broken, someone ran down our clothesline and we're waiting for a repair so we can put it up again and I don't want to go to the laundromat, so it's slow going. I did pick up another drying rack last night, so maybe I can pick up the pace a bit :LOL

#16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diaper_Addict_Jen
Pretty low, it is always the clean clothes that are piled high. Like 6-8 loads on my love seat.
My house is the same way! I don't mind washing laundry, I just hate putting it away. Clean clothes piled everywhere.

#18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diaper_Addict_Jen
Pretty low, it is always the clean clothes that are piled high. Like 6-8 loads on my love seat.
Are we twins?? :LOL Seriously- until I got a couple of extra laundry baskets, I would wash, dry, dump on love seat. Repeat until washer/dryer are empty. Pluck clean clothes off the love seat to wear. Now, I bought a few extra baskets, I have clean clothes in baskets all over the house.

#24 ·
I voted three feet. And it wouldn't be so bad if dh didnt take 2 or 3 showers a day and use a fresh towel(giant sized ) for each one!! He creates a load of whites every day!
Dipes are 2 or 3 times a week, but call me crazy
: I LOVE washing our diapers and making them all clean and good smelling!!

#25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bamamom
I voted three feet. And it wouldn't be so bad if dh didnt take 2 or 3 showers a day and use a fresh towel(giant sized ) for each one!! He creates a load of whites every day!

my old roommate used to do this...when the towels were dry i would refold them and put them back in the bathroom. i would do this a few times until the towels were actually dirty, i dont think he ever noticed!

i have no laundry at the mo except the clothes i am gonna take off later, i have been off work today so i have been busy.

#26 ·
About a foot high for the dirty ones. My dryer I had to fix last week so I got behind so this week is catch up week. There must be 10 loads of CLEAN laundry on my rather large kitchen table

I one of those types that has no problems whatsoever doing laundry its just the putting away that doesnt get done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.