Small house thread - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 790 Old 03-08-2008, 09:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
slightly OT but have you guys seen the urban homestead?
http://www.pathtofreedom.com/urbanho...taglance.shtml

pretty inspiring~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#362 of 790 Old 03-08-2008, 10:24 PM

Julia-

When you walk to my house you are in the "common room", to your right are the two bedrooms with a bathroom in the middle (Jack & Jill), directly ahead of you is the kitchen, to the right of the kitchen is the "laundry room", where the back door is located. That's the whole house, no hall ways or anything like that. So we use the bedroom in the front of the house as a living room, the "common room" has a big dining room table which serves many purposes (desk, eating, laundry folding, doing puzzles, extended counter space for the kitchen, ect..) My dresser is also in the "common room" but its an antique so it doesn't really stand out in a bad way. We also have a bookshelf with all DH's books (english major), we call this the library.

How big is your place?

Jenna in love with my DH Jon, loving our 2.5 year old, Caroline Tulip, and expecting another little one in August!
#363 of 790 Old 03-09-2008, 12:24 AM

Our house is 680 square feet. You walk into the tiny living room, then the dining room, then the kitchen. To the right is bedroom, bathroom, bedroom, which sounds like yours. The living room connects to our room and the kitchen connects to dd's room. The washer/dryer is in the kitchen.

Honestly, I think all the rooms except the living room are fine, size-wise, for the purposes they serve. You don't need that much room to sleep or bathe or really even to cook and eat, you know? But to LIVE--ah, that is the problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaW View Post
Julia-

When you walk to my house you are in the "common room", to your right are the two bedrooms with a bathroom in the middle (Jack & Jill), directly ahead of you is the kitchen, to the right of the kitchen is the "laundry room", where the back door is located. That's the whole house, no hall ways or anything like that. So we use the bedroom in the front of the house as a living room, the "common room" has a big dining room table which serves many purposes (desk, eating, laundry folding, doing puzzles, extended counter space for the kitchen, ect..) My dresser is also in the "common room" but its an antique so it doesn't really stand out in a bad way. We also have a bookshelf with all DH's books (english major), we call this the library.

How big is your place?

Mommy to eyesroll.gif (age 7) and mischievous.gif (age 3)

#364 of 790 Old 03-11-2008, 02:40 PM

You know, I can totally put up with living in a tiny house forever EXCEPT that I wish we could have parties at our house and I wish we had room for my grandmother's piano....Those two things are the only things that are really-super important to me that I don't have.

#365 of 790 Old 03-11-2008, 03:04 PM

For those of you with a main floor and basement are you including the basement in your square footage? My main floor is about 900 square feet but we have a full finished basement (another 900) which includes a bedroom, rec room, sewing room, workshop, storage etc.
#366 of 790 Old 03-11-2008, 04:14 PM

I would only consider it if it was actual living space. I don't count my basement. It is for storage and mechanicals only.

Amy at Stone Fence Farm
:
#367 of 790 Old 03-12-2008, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radish View Post
so, where is everyone located?
oh, and are you in a city or rural?
In Seattle, so urban. But not downtown urban- a city neighborhood. On a sketchy block or at least as sketchy as Seattle gets, LOL.

Katie, mama to one big boy (6/03) and one little boy (12/08).
It is never the wrong time to do the right thing.
#368 of 790 Old 03-12-2008, 03:21 AM

Sign me up!

DH and I bought into our first home in September, but it was in horrific condition, so we've been renoing little by little and just moved in in December. The bathroom was gutted right down to the floor joists and the studs, and built back up. It's still tiny, but it's mylittle haven now- so clean and new!

The house is 750 square feet, on the main level, and the basement will be another 700 or so, including another bedroom, laundry room and rec room, but we "unfinished it" when we moved in because it was ugly and old. So it's currently unusable, but one day, will make this house possible with kids!

Upstairs is a fairly large eat in kitchen, large living room, tiny bath, and two bedrooms. The owners before us had 3 children, and I nannyed for them, so I got to see what it was like, and I think we can manage three children if we need to, especially once the basement is all "prettied". I grew up in a home with only about 1400 square feet including the basement and there were 6 people living there, so it shouldn't be too hard!!

My biggest obstacle is that I'm a packrat, and I have too much "stuff" not so much for the house, because the basement is entirely storage right now... but for it to look nice. ie- lots of papers, books, binders, etc- and there's only so many bookcases you can have. And also I have a hoard of soaps, shampoos, lotions, body care etc... that I can't bring myself to throw away, but there's too much to fit in the hall closet, so it's all in boxes downstairs. It's insane. I can't wait to finish going through boxes and unpacking, and get to the point where I don't have "extras", where if I need say, note paper- I actually have to go buy some- not have 15 pads already.

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#369 of 790 Old 03-12-2008, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliacat View Post
You know, I can totally put up with living in a tiny house forever EXCEPT that I wish we could have parties at our house and I wish we had room for my grandmother's piano....Those two things are the only things that are really-super important to me that I don't have.
That is exactly how I feel. Right now the kids are small and we are all always together, but we literally can't have people over because there is no place for them to sit (unless we know them really well and they don't mind sitting on the floor). We also have lots of friends and family who live far away and having house guests is somewhat inconvenient. We do have a piano (not a family heirloom) which I'd love to get rid of for the space but I do want the kids to have lessons and I know we'll never get another one so it stays and takes up half of the livingroom. Our house is perfect for just us right now, but that is changing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limette View Post
For those of you with a main floor and basement are you including the basement in your square footage? My main floor is about 900 square feet but we have a full finished basement (another 900) which includes a bedroom, rec room, sewing room, workshop, storage etc.
We are about 900 sq ft as well with a full basement but that space is not finished (nor is it finishable) it is mainly laundry and storage , with a corner for messy kid projects - it doesn't matter if they spill paint or something. I don't count the basement as living space.
#370 of 790 Old 03-12-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radish View Post
so, where is everyone located?
oh, and are you in a city or rural?

I'm rural. On 20 acres outside of Albany, NY.

Maybe you've heard about it lately

Amy at Stone Fence Farm
:
#371 of 790 Old 03-13-2008, 02:27 AM

We are in a townhome like I have mentioned here before. The ground level is a small 1 car garage (used as freezer, food storage, camping gear, kite storage, no car gets parked in there), a tiled entry hallway in which we have pictures, coat hooks and shoe rack/bench in as well as a mail station/chalk board and a small room with a 1/2 bath.

We have finally freed this small room space from moving boxes and Xmas stuff and want to use it as an office. I occasionally work from home (have a writing heavy management job) and my husband is a full-time student. Luckily, we don't need to put in a desk top computer as we each have laptops. Not only is the room small (9'8" X 7'4" = about 70 square feet) but there is a freaking door or two on every wall. I have posted pictures of what it looks like now here http://www.flickr.com/photos/2261213...7604109371817/

The only thing different about the room is a small vintage office chair that is used at the desk which was not in the room when i took the pics.

and would love your thoughts on how to efficiently use the space as well as decorate it a bit (window coverings, paint color and possibly replacing the carpet that the house guests from hell destroyed in 3 weeks!). Wall mounted storage options? Ideally we would have a desk and chair, love seat and filing cabinet in there. Realistically, we may not even be able to fit a desk, an armchair and a filing cabinet. If it was your room, what would you do to make it an office? That slider leads to our garden/yard so replacing the carpet with a hard surface is wise because we will track dirt back and forth. The garage has all our gardening stuff, so no need for yard supplies to be stored in this room.

As you can see, the room would be more useful space wise if it had less doors! The only door that I suppose could be blocked is the one to the closet/water heater but I would need to conceal it somehow so it still looked nice and would still need to get into the closet sometimes so blocking it with furniture is not feasible.

Thanks for any advice!

Clearly, this is not the third bedroom as advertised! No place for a bed.

Katie, mama to one big boy (6/03) and one little boy (12/08).
It is never the wrong time to do the right thing.
#372 of 790 Old 03-13-2008, 12:38 PM

You definitely need wall-mounted storage. Dh's and my biggest coping strategy for living in a tiny house is "Anything that CAN go on the wall, WILL go on the wall." Get some wall-mountable filing slots, for sure, and also some shelves if you need them. You can even put filing boxes on the shelves on the wall.

Maybe you can put the armchair in front of the least necessary door if it would be easy enough to move when you need access.

#373 of 790 Old 03-13-2008, 12:58 PM

Have you checked out IKEA's website? Even if you don't want to buy their stuff they have lots of ideas you could use.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/ca...oms/workspace/

Jenna in love with my DH Jon, loving our 2.5 year old, Caroline Tulip, and expecting another little one in August!
#374 of 790 Old 03-13-2008, 12:59 PM

Jessica-

When we moved into our house I literally cried because it was in such bad shape and so ugly, LOL.

But we have done a lot of work and it is so satisfying to now LOVE my home, even if it is small.

#375 of 790 Old 03-15-2008, 05:24 PM

Great thread! I don't know the square footage of our house, but it consists of a living room/kitchen/dining area (all open, and small but still big enough to cook in), one bedroom, and a bathroom/closet. That's it! And it's a regular house on 3 acres. The house is actually bigger, but the rest of it is completely unfinished and we are planning to tear it down and build a big porch anyways.

There are only 2 of us (me and DP), along with our two dogs, but eventually there will be kiddos. We'll cosleep for a while, but what then? What would you guys do about a bedroom/private space for kids if you only had 1 BR?
#376 of 790 Old 03-15-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
What would you guys do about a bedroom/private space for kids if you only had 1 BR?
There was something about this a few pages back... the question of how much privacy people "need" over how much is socially conditioned. If you scroll back a little you'll see a lot of ideas!

Families I knew growing up built small outbuildings for each child. Actually, each child built their own structure and (once it was sturdy enough for parental approval) they could do whatever they wanted in "their" space. They could either sleep in the family bedroom or out in their "cabin". It's something I'm considering since we certainly have more land outside than footage inside.

Growing up my own family (2 parents, 2 kids) had a family bedroom... not a family bed, but a bunk bed for my brother and I and a larger bed for my parents all in the same bedroom. It wasn't a big room (clothing was kept elsewhere in the house since there really was no space for anything but those beds) but it was really just for sleeping. All the "living" happened elsewhere and I'm assuming my parents were simply creative in finding "adult time alone"... my brother and I certainly had earlier bedtimes than they did so the house was theirs after about 9pm.

Glad you found the thread though... it's a lot of fun! And nice to feel like you're not the only person living on a smaller footprint...

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#377 of 790 Old 03-16-2008, 02:37 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
You know what's frustrating?
My small town has bighouseitis .... ALL the houses for sale are ginormous!

We just want a wee hoos ... just a eeny liddle hoos.
This is just an example of what's standard on the market here:

http://whistlerlistings.com/resident...ls&res_id=2541

Now ... is that really necessary?

There is such a culture here of bigger is better ... and I just don't see it. We'd have to have walkie talkies in that place just to arrange a hallway to meet in for what should be a random kiss. Can you even BEGIN to guess how many outlets you'd have to use to vacuum the place? Seriously, that's a requirement for whatever house we buy ... "Only needs one or two outlets to vacuum."

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
#378 of 790 Old 03-16-2008, 03:02 PM

If I ever buy (or build) a big house a central vac system will be a must. Maybe one of the wet/dry systems. Or some sort of built in roomba in each room.

It looks like that monster does have the central vac though so you'd only need to carry the hose (and supplies for the voyage, a map, compass, and possibly a gps location tracker).

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#379 of 790 Old 03-16-2008, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijip View Post
We are in a townhome like I have mentioned here before. The ground level is a small 1 car garage (used as freezer, food storage, camping gear, kite storage, no car gets parked in there), a tiled entry hallway in which we have pictures, coat hooks and shoe rack/bench in as well as a mail station/chalk board and a small room with a 1/2 bath.

We have finally freed this small room space from moving boxes and Xmas stuff and want to use it as an office. I occasionally work from home (have a writing heavy management job) and my husband is a full-time student. Luckily, we don't need to put in a desk top computer as we each have laptops. Not only is the room small (9'8" X 7'4" = about 70 square feet) but there is a freaking door or two on every wall. I have posted pictures of what it looks like now here http://www.flickr.com/photos/2261213...7604109371817/

The only thing different about the room is a small vintage office chair that is used at the desk which was not in the room when i took the pics.

and would love your thoughts on how to efficiently use the space as well as decorate it a bit (window coverings, paint color and possibly replacing the carpet that the house guests from hell destroyed in 3 weeks!). Wall mounted storage options? Ideally we would have a desk and chair, love seat and filing cabinet in there. Realistically, we may not even be able to fit a desk, an armchair and a filing cabinet. If it was your room, what would you do to make it an office? That slider leads to our garden/yard so replacing the carpet with a hard surface is wise because we will track dirt back and forth. The garage has all our gardening stuff, so no need for yard supplies to be stored in this room.

As you can see, the room would be more useful space wise if it had less doors! The only door that I suppose could be blocked is the one to the closet/water heater but I would need to conceal it somehow so it still looked nice and would still need to get into the closet sometimes so blocking it with furniture is not feasible.

Thanks for any advice!

Clearly, this is not the third bedroom as advertised! No place for a bed.
There are some great tutorials on making a door into a bookshelf. If you or dh are handy you could do this for the storage room door. Here is one page, but you can google for different variations

http://www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Hidden-Door-Bookshelf

Do you need privacy for these windows? That would make a difference for what kind of window treatments you choose. If privacy is not an issue I might just mount a shelf midway across the window for plants or something.

I might also use the bathroom door as a chalkboard, whiteboard, or bulletin board. That way you are making use of the space.

You could put shoes in something like this
http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/10031987

That keeps them out of sight.

Just a few ideas!

Good luck, we have a small room that isn't the 3rd bedroom they advertised as well. Thankfully there are not so many doors so we do use it as a bedroom, but we had to alter the bed to fit it in there.

#380 of 790 Old 03-16-2008, 04:09 PM

Hey mama-mamas!

My DH and I are house-shopping right now for a duplex that we will share with my parents. We've all fallen in love with a duplex in rural Sebastopol (No. Cal) out in the country (but pretty close to town/freeway), on 1/3 acre and BEE-YOOTIFUL! Besides for the square footage, it's our dream house. Each unit is about 700 sq. ft, we think (there are no accurate records); each is 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and has it own 1-car garage. We have one toddler, and we are planning on having more kids.

Neither of us are pack-rats, and are trying to move toward a more voluntary-simplicity-type lifestyle anyway. Our plan is to make the land into a permaculture homestead, little by little.

I am so glad I have found this thread because, although my DH and I have faith that we can make this work, we just need some encouragement, tips, experience, wisdom, etc.

Rachel, mommy to Ella (10/19/06) and Kaia (1/4/10), wife to Michael . Just another vegan, attachment parenting, homebirthing, UU & Buddhist, CLWing, bedsharing, vegetable gardening, Bay Area crunchy mom!
#381 of 790 Old 03-17-2008, 10:43 PM

4 of us live in 1170 sqft. With a full basement. Our house was built in 1954 with 950 sqft but the first owner who we bought from put an addition on with first floor laundry and half bath.

Back room:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...diningroom.jpg
Kitchen:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...r2549354-8.jpg
Living:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...r2549354-2.jpg
Front:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...r2549354-1.jpg

We like it and the house is fine for us. We do have it on the market but only because we want to live closer to family...and move into an RV lol so space isnt the issue
#382 of 790 Old 03-24-2008, 12:16 AM

I'm going on vacation this week from work and plan to do some purging and maybe a few home improvement projects. I'm loving my small house these days. The weather is warming up and the kids are spending time playing in the front yard.

What's on your plate for your small house this Spring.

Sabrina , mom to 4 fab kids!

#383 of 790 Old 03-24-2008, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starling&diesel View Post
You know what's frustrating?
My small town has bighouseitis .... ALL the houses for sale are ginormous!

We just want a wee hoos ... just a eeny liddle hoos.
This is just an example of what's standard on the market here:

http://whistlerlistings.com/resident...ls&res_id=2541

Now ... is that really necessary?

There is such a culture here of bigger is better ... and I just don't see it. We'd have to have walkie talkies in that place just to arrange a hallway to meet in for what should be a random kiss. Can you even BEGIN to guess how many outlets you'd have to use to vacuum the place? Seriously, that's a requirement for whatever house we buy ... "Only needs one or two outlets to vacuum."

That's so funny...most of the houses in the "nicer" areas of my town are similar to that, but without any of the garage/area on top! And I don't live that far from you.

My dad lives in a house that's way too big to me and to vaccuum the entire house, you'd need 4 outlets.
#384 of 790 Old 03-24-2008, 02:05 AM

wow....i'm amazed at some of the houses that are "small". we live in a 1300 or so s.f. house. dh and i with 2 kids. right now though (the last 2ish months and another few weeks maybe) we've had my sister and mom staying with us also. its feeling cramped right now. if i knew they were staying for longer things would have to change (bunkbeds or something) but with just us and the kids..it works i guess. its our first house and a little smaller than i wanted but the only thing we could afford. things might feel better when (if??) i ever get to decluttering though. honestly it doesn't seem like we have that much junk maybe its not put away very well. lol. i think most houses around here are 1500-2000 s.f. for an average 3 bed home so we are a little small. no basements here either.
#385 of 790 Old 03-24-2008, 02:08 AM

Ugh. What ISNT on our to do list this Spring/Summer! We haven't been in the house for a "nice" season, so we've got a lot on the "hopeful" list, but that's all conditional on us getting the main floor of the house fixed up first. It's shaping up to be a gorgeous little space, but if I never see another saw or paint brush- that would be ok with me!

By the end of September, best case scenerio, we want to have the main floor of the house finished, and the basement gutted, so we can start working on it over the winter. This is mostly little things like a coat of paint on one outside wall that has been too cold to paint so far, finishing off baseboard and trim, switching some light fixtures, etc. We also have the kitchen to do- ceramic tile and 3 coats of paint, plsu putting th cupboard doors back on.

Outside is more exciting if we get to it! We're hoping to "greenify" our outdoors by adding a small herb garden, and a rain barrel for water collection. We also need to have 3 large trees taken out that are affecting our plumbing, and *maybe* a bunch of smaller bushes too. If there's time/money we need to re-sod both front and back lawn, although we may do one and leave the other til next year. Annnd... maybe putting down some paving stones in the side of the house too- right now it's a 10x20 section of gravel :S

It's going to be a busy year that's for sure! We've got high hopes. I thankfully don't have really any of the "spring cleaning" right now, as we haven't been here long enough to even finish unpacking- let alone clutter it up!

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#386 of 790 Old 03-24-2008, 02:13 AM

dhinderliter:

Our house is 750 on the mainfloor, and when the basement is finished it's about another 700 square feet extra of living space. The family before us had three children, and were cramped, but livable. They're in an approx 2200 square foot split level now, and I feel like I'm running across the block just to check up on all the kids! (We bought the house from a family I nanny for) I think it makes a big difference whether you have children or adults taking up the space... I'm hoping DH and I can last til about the 3 child mark in this house before having to move.

#387 of 790 Old 03-24-2008, 02:22 AM

We live in an apartment that is about 900 sq ft. It feels immensely small for me (probably because we moved here 1300 sq ft home with a small garage for storage to 900 sq ft with no storage).

I want to get rid of things. I want to declutter in a big way. We have a computer that I used to use but then I got a laptop and its rarely, rarely used. I want to sell it but I can't seem to convince him to get rid of things. How do you convince your packrat partner (hey, I'm a recovering packrat!) to get rid of things that might someday be useful?

We have some furniture that I'd really just rather get rid of completely to make more space and less things to clean and keep organized.

Help me, please!

Mom of a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, and 1 yr old. Wow. How did that happen?
#388 of 790 Old 03-24-2008, 02:36 AM

Ooh, Im glad I found y'all.
Not only is my house teeny weeny its between and below many others.
I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with Montreal archetecture but our homes are extremely long and narrow with funny ackward common spaces and a 'double-salon' in each place, the windows are at the front and back of the place so the common rooms,(unless on th top floors with skylights) have no windows. The places all have high ceilings, old mouldings, curley staircases and are all funky and crooked. There is not a single 90 degree angle in my entire home.
Anyways, I dont know the exact size of my place. I rent. There are two of us, and I share with someone who, up until two months ago was a complete stranger. When you enter the apartment there is the front double wide hall which is not quite wide enough to be a room but we have lined it with bookshelves and made it a library. To the right is the 'double-salon' the front half of which is my office, the back half is my bedroom. Ahead is the very oddly shaped narrow living room which also has the closet for the washer and dryer in it. To the right of that is the washroom. The next room is the kitchen at the back of the house and to the right of that is my roomates room, her bedroom door enters right into the kitchen.
We've really made the place work. It was a dirty ratty dump when I moved in and I've cleaned it up and worked hard the last year or so to make it very cute. But just wait until you see what I can do with a teeny tiny urban back yard!
If I ever figure out why my camera isnt loading pics onto my new computer I will show my my destintively Montreal, mile end apartment. If the snow ever melts I will show you my garden.
In the meantime this is a destintive plateau style building near me. These ones are nicer and fancier but they are more or less all like this just some of them are plainer and more run down(like mine!) http://www.imtl.org/montreal/image.php?id=4475
#389 of 790 Old 03-24-2008, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage.Naissance View Post
Ooh, Im glad I found y'all.
Not only is my house teeny weeny its between and below many others.
I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with Montreal archetecture but our homes are extremely long and narrow with funny ackward common spaces and a 'double-salon' in each place, the windows are at the front and back of the place so the common rooms,(unless on th top floors with skylights) have no windows. The places all have high ceilings, old mouldings, curley staircases and are all funky and crooked. There is not a single 90 degree angle in my entire home.
Anyways, I dont know the exact size of my place. I rent. There are two of us, and I share with someone who, up until two months ago was a complete stranger. When you enter the apartment there is the front double wide hall which is not quite wide enough to be a room but we have lined it with bookshelves and made it a library. To the right is the 'double-salon' the front half of which is my office, the back half is my bedroom. Ahead is the very oddly shaped narrow living room which also has the closet for the washer and dryer in it. To the right of that is the washroom. The next room is the kitchen at the back of the house and to the right of that is my roomates room, her bedroom door enters right into the kitchen.
We've really made the place work. It was a dirty ratty dump when I moved in and I've cleaned it up and worked hard the last year or so to make it very cute. But just wait until you see what I can do with a teeny tiny urban back yard!
If I ever figure out why my camera isnt loading pics onto my new computer I will show my my destintively Montreal, mile end apartment. If the snow ever melts I will show you my garden.
In the meantime this is a destintive plateau style building near me. These ones are nicer and fancier but they are more or less all like this just some of them are plainer and more run down(like mine!) http://www.imtl.org/montreal/image.php?id=4475

That looks so cool! I'd love to see interior pictures.

Sabrina , mom to 4 fab kids!

#390 of 790 Old 03-24-2008, 05:45 PM

Ive added pics of my teeny house on my blog. I've now added my blog to my signature so check it out. Its the second post.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page